Page 40 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3035363738394041424344455090 ... LastLast

Thread: Britney Boykins

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by os.mutantes
    Attention!

A seemingly important issue which no one seems to have pointed out yet:

Both Miss Sexything Tsntx and Miss Prettybaby Britney Boykins reside in Houston, Texas. Anyone think that this probably boils down to no more than a classic case of two big fish in a little pond? I know Houston is a huge sprawling hell hole, but how many sexy trannies can there be in the Syrup City? I think we are witnessing hardcore tranny territorialism more than anything else.

Can't we all just get along people? I suggest you girls get together and make up for us on camera like Mandy and Foxxy do in that clip they just posted, thats the kind of stuff the fans love seeing on this sight not the catty BS you two have been pullin. Feel the love Houston! Feel the love! NY loves you! Holla back East Coast!

In summation: You're both HOT, get over IT, everybody WINS!

And so is Alyssa. Shout out to Alyssa! Woop Woop!

Love,
    Os.Mutantes
    attention.... we dont

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BobRoss
    I swear tsntx trolls every thread.
    i enter threads my name is brought up in
    not my fault ppl love to talk about so damn much

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by latin2c
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Quote Originally Posted by sugdaddie69
    It seems your nay-sayers have gotton awful quiet.
    or lost interest
    Or Epically Failed...

But think of it as a lesson. Just be accepting and nice to people, it's easier on your constitution, and creates a better vibe!
    dumb ass faggot.... i has nothing to do w/ her.... it has to do w/ dumbasses like you trying to start drama between her and me

i dont have a problem w/ her

i think shes a lame ass joke

its her faggy fans that feel you need to like one or the other and if you like one then you have to hate the other

grow the fuck up
    So i take it were back to the same ol ways were tsntx can call everyone a faggot and no one does a thing about it? guess you guys proved here right, she can do anything she wants on here and no one can do a damn thing about it..
    That's a shame........
    im pretty sure they felt if you guys are going to keep posting pics of men and fighting for "honors" of these men and yet call the women on this board men.... then you should be called fags.... bc only a fag would talk so dissrespectful to established members and only a fag would post pics of guys and shout out their admiration for said men

Silver Poster

^^^^^^ ^^^^^^
    been a min. miss justice lol, get off that damn xbox live girl

Lifemember

Junior Poster

40 pages so far of this thread , amazing , some interesting points , some drama , yet it seems not much sand left to fall into the glass on this yet, i could be wrong , who knows ?

Professional Poster

41 pages just for the fun of it. Someone keep bumpin' it..lol

Professional Poster

or lost interest
    Or Epically Failed...

But think of it as a lesson. Just be accepting and nice to people, it's easier on your constitution, and creates a better vibe!
    dumb ass faggot.... i has nothing to do w/ her.... it has to do w/ dumbasses like you trying to start drama between her and me

its her faggy fans that feel you need to like one or the other and if you like one then you have to hate the other

grow the fuck up
    So i take it were back to the same ol ways were tsntx can call everyone a faggot and no one does a thing about it? guess you guys proved here right, she can do anything she wants on here and no one can do a damn thing about it..
    That's a shame........
    im pretty sure they felt if you guys are going to keep posting pics of men and fighting for "honors" of these men and yet call the women on this board men.... then you should be called fags.... bc only a fag would talk so dissrespectful to established members and only a fag would post pics of guys and shout out their admiration for said men
    Yeah, and the mods also told people about calling TS men. BB is in transition, and yet you keep calling her a man. Some of you TS did the same thing to Kelly Shore when she was in transition. Did you like being called a man when you were in transition? BB says shes a TS, she doesn't look anything like a man, so why do you think people should call her a man, again she has said shes a TS.

You said in another thread that other people were causing drama between you and BB. You were kidding right? Because your name wasn't mentioned in her threads until you started calling people names. The only one who was causing drama was you.

A lot of TS are jealous because BB looks more feminine at her age than a lot of TS looked when they were her age. I mean some you should post your transitioning pics and compare. Why not? She a TS in transition, until you prove she's not or a TV, than i will continue to refer to her as a she.

BritneyBoykins

or lost interest
    Or Epically Failed...

grow the fuck up
    That's a shame........

DID YOU GET A NEW RIDE!!!!?????? AND U DIDN'T TELL MEEEEE!!???

*R0000AAAAAAAAARR*

BritneyBoykins

I say we all gag on my big cockkkk till I bust another big fat load.
    Especially Kimber James
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image_194_148.jpg 
Views:	957 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	228170  

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BritneyBoykins
    I say we all gag on my big cockkkk till I bust another big fat load.
    Especially Kimber James
    CONCIETED^