Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Dear Trish

Trish,

"The story goes" means it is not sure history; but here your reference:
    "The Administration's message to Baghdad, articulated in public statements in Washington by senior policy makers and delivered directly to Mr. Hussein by the United States Ambassador, April C. Glaspie, was this: The United States was concerned about Iraq's military buildup on its border with Kuwait, but did not intend to take sides in what it perceived as a no-win border dispute between Arab neighbors.
    In a meeting with Mr. Hussein in Baghdad on July 25, eight days before the invasion, Ms. Glaspie urged the Iraqi leader to settle his differences with Kuwait peacefully but added, ''We have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts, like your border disagreement with Kuwait,'' according to an Iraqi document described as a transcript of their conversation.
    "

As for Dr. Paul, I said I learned a lot from him, maybe by using a tool and not a "source" like youtube, you may learn a thing or two yourself. Then you can have active conversation, instead of making empty attacks on other people's positions.
    To that, I would love to hear your views on the economic prospect for 2009; maybe you have some perspective that might enrich this thread.

OH, mine is not a call to authority, God forbid, far from it; mine is a call to self determination.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Default Re: Solitary Bro is right!

Quote Originally Posted by porcazio
    Unluckily, Solitary Brother is right. There is compelling evidence, well substantiated from a plethora of sources, that some powerful individual are about to change the way we know the world, both socially, economically and, possibly, morally and legally. The Patriot act, the war on terror, the financial meltdown, etc,. are all there to push the people to relinquish their rights. The middle class is disappearing, and with it goes that part of society that is creative and thinking, and who is able to individuate and rebuff injustices. The blue collar worker that comes home tired at night is not in the position to object to any circumstance; he doesn’t have the time nor the will, and is easily brainwashed.

If you people, that like to dismiss Solitary Brother’s concerns so quickly, would take time to research our economic structure and the corporate world, you would find a lot to rise up about. From the inception of the Federal Reserve, a central banking system privately owned by international banks, the American people have lived in a country of debt. Every penny created is a debt to the FED. If you go on and study how loans and financing takes place, you will find out it is an outright fraud, unequivocally leading to financial collapse of the people and the taking over of their property (collateral) by the banks. You will also learn that banks, when giving you a loan, create the money out of thin air (FIAT money), and would therefore have little to loose and no contractual consideration. Also, you would learn that, because in the lending process only 100% of the money is available in circulation, it would be impossible for the people to repay 100% of the loan plus interests%. At one point, after years of always growing loans, there comes a time, NOW, that the system collapse; just like that game with the music and the chairs, some people remain standing; those who won’t be able to repay the loan would loose their collateral (properties); in fact there are many people left standing and very few chairs, and the only ones that knew about the game where the banks (FED, Treasury, high ranking politicians…all of them), all along. You have just been subdued to modern slavery, by not informing yourselves and acting to resolve this, you slowly will become poorer.

It is all happening very fast, and the US is loosing its role of superpower. But this too was orchestrated, the US is not important to those powerful people behind the scenes. They use nations as puppets: They control the US, and all its politicians; in turn the US controls the Saudi Royal Family in S. Arabia (keeping them in check, since the majority of the Saudis are against the royals), Mubarak in Egypt (they placed this absolute dictator in power, so much for democracy), Colombia (where many suspect the CIA of capitalizing on cocaine), Panama, Ecuador, and many other. They gain control of these countries using a “hitman”, someone that goes to corrupt the government official to accept loans (creating debt for the people, virtually enslaving them to repay it) and the presence of foreign companies to extract natural resources. If the hitman fails, the “jackal” comes in, an infiltrate who would destabilize the government, replacing it with a complacent party. If hitman and jackal fail, then the government is terminated, either by direct killing or open war. Saddam Hussein, was an ally of the US, and received funding and armaments from the US, to fight Iran. With time, the US lost grip of Saddam, and wasn’t able to overthrow him pacifically. The story goes that Saddam, still from his point of view in good relations with the US, asked Bush Senior permission to attack Kuwait, in reprisal to a oil field dispute….and secretly Bush said that the US would stay out of the affair. Well, good Bush senior was setting Saddam (not a saint and probably closer to a barbarian, but that kept stability in the area) to what now became modern history.

It is true that FEMA has created some (many) “concentration camps” in the US, that are now empty (they say they have a good reason for , but read about it and shiver); that part of the army is training to side with the police in the wake of expected civil unrest in US cities (due to unemployment and the understanding that something is wrong with the picture); it is foreseeable that in 2009 many businesses would go bankrupt and unemployment will skyrocket; it is foreseeable that criminality will increase due to economic conditions (poor people without jobs, and no funds for police dept.); it is true that the US has more people in Jail, Prison and on Probation than all the other countries in the world combined (from: http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/correct.htm ); it is foreseeable that the dollar will collapse, due to the massive stimulus and bailouts, devolved thanks to the printing of new money and to the creation of new national and foreign debt (this would make existing money worth less, and at a critical point, when some strategic countries would replace the dollar with the euro for commerce, it would result in the Argentina style collapse of the dollar); jobs will pay less, and businesses will require more from their workers (oversupply of man labor); after an initial period of deflation (lower prices on consumer goods) due to excessive inventory, an adjustment will bring prices far up, almost prohibitively to households… I can go on and on.

You see, Solitary Brother has a point, and you people need to start asking questions instead of “LOL” all the time, because at the end, I doubt anyone of you will LYAO anymore.

Who owns corporations?
    Who are the big asset holders?
    Some CEOs of big Corps, are at the same time on the board of directors of many other big Corps and also banks. Who do they work for?
    Who owns the media?

I have learned a lot listening to Ron Paul’s (presidential candidate) speeches on youtube.

Also, visit this website to learn about banks and how you get screwed:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...at+money&hl=en

and http://www.theyrule.net/2004/tr2.php?mapid=2993
    WOW! That was a mouthful!

So who is THIS PERSON? The mastermind of the world, who seeks world domination and wealth ... yet must never sleep ... or the plan will fall apart. And can never confide in no one, because the plan will fall apart. The people of whom you speak are human, I assume. (not in the humanitarian sense, but they need food, sex, to satisfy their ego and wanna be wealthy).

Thus they will fail. Nobody is that concentrated and determined. If so, they are doomed to failure, either by a screw up or medical condition or the preverbial being hit by a bus.

The world goes on and on. In my day, you had the Russians - "duck and cover" and then the Japanese would overrun the American economy. Read history, the great forecaster of the future.

Basically, humans are retarded, and someone comes up with a scheme and pisses a bunch of people off and those people do their best to fuck him or her up the ass. Then the cycle resets and starts over.

China - let their people get some money in their pocket and watch the colored hair and ipod's and cell phones hit the streets of Bejing as young Chinese walk into walls while texting their friends.

Major Corporations - fuck! you ever been in the offices of a major corporation. The employees are more interested in the latest episode of "Lost" than doing a job.

CEO's - the fucking big three automaker's gave a stellar performance as well as the major oil companies before them , when on camera on the congressional floor. These guys are too busy having their dicks sucked, and buying a car, vacations and jewlery for their wives every month.

Solitary - thanks for the post, it caught my interest, and the responses inspired me to post.

Trish - my love, how you doin', I'm still alive and well (as one of the Winter Brothers said).

It's time to go out and seek out a Jew and ask, "What's going on in the world!"

He'll or she'll say, "Oh nothing we haven't been through before... stop by later and have a bite to eat! You look like you've lost weight!"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	duck_n_cover_280_131.jpeg 
Views:	157 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	219551  

Veteran Poster

Default Re: something REALLY HORRIBLE is going to go down this year

[quote="flabeeboi"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    All of our troops are overseas fighting so we are vulnerable.
    Slapyourself. You SON are FUCKING DUMB. So I guess my brother in law who is a Semen Navyboy must be overseas. Ok so when I called his house at 8pm California Time he must have invented a teleportation device? O and btw my bro inlaw lives in Texas dude. Solitary your such a nutswinger.[/b]

Ministry once did a song called New World Order, and it pretty much touched bases on these subjects... funny no one saw this coming when the Bush brothers were both governors. But meh... I try not to think too hard.. My opinion, if the rest of the world wanted to blow each other to hell and leave earth to americans, we should've just let them. Not to say our Gov't is nosey, even though it is. Just remember more blood has been shed on this world in the name of a higher power or central belife then anything else.

Not to back seat moderate or anything, but I swore I saw a board for threads like this on the main page.

The Gods will do for no man, what he can do for himself.

Rookie Poster

Did you just say "semen navyboy"?

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Quote Originally Posted by trish
    I have learned a lot listening to Ron Paul’s (presidential candidate) speeches on youtube.
    there's nothing like a good old fashion, medieval appeal to authority with a few "it is foreseeable"s thrown in to connect the gaps and few revelations of what Bush said "secretly". a nice mix of everything that makes an agreeable brain wash. be sure to rinse and repeat.

references:

youtube,
    a plethora of sources
    Ron Paul is a very smart individual that exhibits Founding Father type qualities. He understands economic principals far better than anyone of the wall St. criminals that "Obama" has picked to be on "his" staff. Knocking Dr. Paul is ridiculous
    Well to see a paranoid truther of your caliber still sporting wood for Paul, that says it all for me. Why don't you, David Icke, Alex Jones and Rosie O'Donnell get together and have a big paranoid circle jerk?

I'd rather vote for RuPaul than Ron Paul, because Ron's followers are batshit crazy.
    Pretty much.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Ron Paul is a very smart individual that exhibits Founding Father type qualities. He understands economic principals far better than anyone of the wall St. criminals that "Obama" has picked to be on "his" staff. Knocking Dr. Paul is ridiculous
    i'm knocking argument by authority. argument by invocation of an authority without citation of source or logic isn't worth its weight in words. example: Ron Paul is very smart because Obama tells me so.
    LMAO...hell yeah trish, he's a regular Ted Kaczynski.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Quote Originally Posted by Deimos
    Ministry once did a song called New World Order, and it pretty much touched bases on these subjects... funny no one saw this coming when the Bush brothers were both governors. But meh... I try not to think too hard.. My opinion, if the rest of the world wanted to blow each other to hell and leave earth to americans, we should've just let them. Not to say our Gov't is nosey, even though it is. Just remember more blood has been shed on this world in the name of a higher power or central belife then anything else.

Not to back seat moderate or anything, but I swore I saw a board for threads like this on the main page.
    This disjointed post is nothing but one gramatically challenged and absurd non-sequitur followed by another.

conspiracy theorists sound like scared little bitches to me... get a life

the end