Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Grooby Plans for 2009 ... and beyond PLUS FREE PICS! :-)

I'd like to thank all those who have been a member of a Grooby site over the past 12 months and helped us to continue to provide transgender content from all over the world, to members, who hail from all four corners.
    2009 has been another great year for us, with the launch of Transexdomination.com and Shemale-Japan.com as well as our Asian-American-Girls non-TS, complimentary site, SexyGirlAllie.com.

I am however, disappointed that some of the projects that were meant to be completed by the end of the year, namely transferring Shemale Yum into the same style database and redesign that so invigorated Black-Tgirls and the launch of two new sites, waiting in the wings, were not completed and are spilling over into 2009. I can only attribute the blame to myself, for not hiring more people and trying to do it, in house.

I'd also like to thank all the members who have offered feedback and constructive criticism either via email or on the many forums that we run. This feedback is invaluable and over the years has shaped and tailored our sites, product and company into the world leader for transsexual erotica and we aim to take that lead and extend it through 2009. Please let us know which models you like, what style you like and what you want to see more of.
    All the sites which are now on the database, have ratings and comments as well as a publicly accessible forum.

The adult industry is going through some hard times. The economy is affecting websites badly as is the amount of free content available through piracy or over-zealous marketing programs. Grooby Productions websites have been affected but we're also seeing a lot of members staying with us, either on their favorite sites or moving around the websites. One of my aims for 2009, is to make it easier and cheaper for members to be able to purchase memberships to other Grooby sites with loyalty and discount schemes in place.
    We already have the ticket system which enables surfers to access our sites for as little as $20 per site (with a few more bonuses thrown in).
    Together, with the majority of other transgender websites we have already started an aggressive campaign to protect our copyright and we will look at all legal avenues throughout the coming months.

As a reminder, we do have some non-member sites;
    Black-Tgirls - is a free forum for fans of black transsexuals and shemales.
    TgirlTalk - a general chat forum with girls and guys.
    Shemale Inch - a fun blog measuring our models cock size.
    LBLB Forum - everything you need to know or ask about ladyboys in Thailand, the Philippines and beyond.
    Damazo Forum - Brazilian Transsexuals appreciation and contact forum.
    The Grooby Blog - everything going on in Grooby - freebies, cute pics and more.
    Shemale Japan Blog - our latest blog and forum! Japanese Shemales.

2009 is going to be an exciting year for us. I've dropped many supplementary photographers and concentrating on the existing photographers to reach higher standards, the results of which many of you have already seen.
    We will no longer feature South/Central American TS's on Shemale Yum - which will retain models only from N.America and Europe (unless we can get some Australian models!) and I am now looking to hire, to get the database completed on all sites, rapidly.

We have new sites coming in 2009 - and new ways for you to view our materials. We're going to continue to seek out the newest models all over the globe and see if we can attract some of the popular or retired girls back into work. We're going to improve our quality and look at new technology and we're going to listen to what you, tell us.

I'd like to finish this statement, in the same manner I started. Without you, the members, we wouldn't have a company. We wouldn't have the budget to be able to get the photographers out there and find new models that have never featured on any sites as well as to be able to attract the current top stars. Our sites are a culmination of over 30 employees work and ideas - and 10,000's of members feedback and discourse. Practically ever employee started as a fan, if not of our sites, of TS erotica.

So thank you, thank you, thank you. Please continue to support us - give us your ideas and if you do have any interesting projects or know of a potential model ... I'm all ears.
    Yours
    seanchai

Default Thanks

Thanks for the update. 2009 is going to be an interesting year. Keep your head up high.....

Happiness is a Choice, Suffering is a Choice. Choose Wisely.

Professional Poster

What about the models? will they get paid better? they need to make
    a living too! who looks after them?

do the models have any type of management?
    it's time they do!

many websites make a killing yet the models make just a few bucks
    this is so unfair!

I learned alot about the adult world growing up in Hollywood

Ed

Junior Poster

pocahontas would be nice yes

5 Star Poster

Wow, my little brunette angel Rafinha, as know as Rafaela Bolfiolli.

Junior Poster

Any chance of doing a few sets with the HOT Israeli gals, Mor Vital and her friends?

I'm a big fan. I'm coming back too ... as I have a secure way of viewing content. Thank you for the update and good luck to you.

Default Re: Grooby Plans for 2009 ... and beyond PLUS FREE PICS! :-

Does this girl have a pussy?

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai

yeah is she post-op?

Quote Originally Posted by phobun