Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos
    So true they can't win.
    But you must think any group that is willing to die to the very last person for their beliefs.
    You must respect that.

Hmmm I've heard that somewhere in history before:
    Maybe http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolutionary_War

By no means was the U.S. supposed to win. The British should have crushed us. But we fought anyway. Israel will crush them but the Arab nations will not allow it. There are too many nations Egypt, Syria, Jordan that would step in if it gets too far and it would be WW3. None of the Arab nations want to step in but will be forced to since their people in the streets will call for it.

Since Israel has the upper hand they need to try to come to some agreement, but if they do they don't want to look pressured or defeated. so they won't really try to resolve the issue. So it will go on till WW3. Funny the Bible starts with Israel and the 3 people left after WW3 will tell of history ending with them.
    No, I don't respect people killing other people for their convictions, because then some person who couldn't care less gets caught in the crossfire. That's what happens, it's happening today, watch the news.

Professional Poster

lets not forget some of their great political leaders shall we
    http://www.monabaker.com/quotes.htm

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

People who are saying Israel is doing this are DEAD WRONG@!

Israel did NOT do this.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos
    Lol.

Being from NYC I've been damn near every type of chick...I'd hit it.
    The weirdest part might be
    If they'd say "Ohh Allah" during sex.
    I'm so used to hearing "Ohh God" or "Jesus".

lol
    I smell BS.

Dude,Arab nations are what keep economy going. They have all the oil they control the world.

We the american people did this.
    Israel can do NOTHING by itself.
    Without american Israel would not even exist.
    Why do "they" hate us?

Exhibit A

Rookie Poster

Some of the responses on here disgust me. The Hamas are a bunch of animals using civilians as cover who ALLOW it to occur, then you get angry with Israel for defending itself? It's ridiculous. Try talking to someone who is actually in the IDF (Israeli Defense Forces) and learning about what the Palestinians actually do that is NOT reported in our media, you may have a different view after that.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Border80
    Some of the responses on here disgust me. The Hamas are a bunch of animals using civilians as cover who ALLOW it to occur, then you get angry with Israel for defending itself? It's ridiculous. Try talking to someone who is actually in the IDF (Israeli Defense Forces) and learning about what the Palestinians actually do that is NOT reported in our media, you may have a different view after that.
    I agree the hypcrisy of some here would be stunning to those who have not realised that this place has a nest of rabid leftists

for instance

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/22/wo...anon.html?_r=1

Can anyone who is mildly sane and not frothing at the mouth at the very idea that Israel is defending itself care to explain where was the horror condemnation and a thread devoted to the above on this site becauseI cannot remember seeing one.But then Israel is just meant to sit there and let those dirty bastards fire rockets at them. The fact is the Pallys are like the pikeys of the middle east. The only reason anyone in the middle east 'supports' them is because they are a stick to beat Israel with.

But at the end of the day it is the children of both sides who suffer because of Adults refusing to sit at a table and work things out.The British and Irish, unionist and republicans did it over Northern Ireland when there were two communities who hated each other and there is still hate and suspicion to a degree but at least the violence has stopped.Because people realised the futility of it.

America can't continue nor afford too keep backing Israel, world war 3 in the midst!

You know when you hear a girl saying... Ahhh, I was so shitfaced last night I shouldn't have fucked that guy, we could be that mistake - Superbad

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Border80
    Try talking to some of the British forces when the IRA was killing women and children (and soldiers) - and funds were being collected for the IRA on the streets of NYC.

Try talking to the German occupying army when the French Resistance were killing and bombing their soldiers.

Try talking to a Vietnam vet when the Vietcong were killing their friends.

I'm not making direct comparisons between these conflicts but my point is, obviously the IDF has a skewered view - and the Palestinians a different one. Yet many innocents are being caught in the middle and the strikes that Israel have taken seem to be taking down more innocents, than legitimate targets.
    A little restraint.

Arnie, it's got ZERO to do with being leftist - that's a pathetic and sad comment for people who don't want to see innocent civilians caught in the crossfire of any war. Absolutely pathetic and shows your ignorance.