Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

great... now how am i supposed to get off

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Bottom line, people are being attacked via people with explosives strapped to their body, walking into a pizza shack. The people of Israel react with bombing the hell out of Palestine.

Innocent people killed on both sides. I honestly have no idea what's going on over there. It's crazy.
    you have no idea. this video isnt shit compared what has already been happening.Dude my mother grew up in a middle eastern country. To be christian you can be beaten up because people think if your not their religion your like a devil or some shit now im kind of glad I know Arabic so if a muthereffer tryn to blow something up near me im running like woah hoe. .These attacks by the hamas are stepping stones to WW3. just my

Rookie Poster

Hey nerd is this good enough:
    reported by the associated press yes only 4 out of over 80 rocket attacks:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ml_israel_palestinians

Israel's bruising air campaign against Gaza over the past eight days began days after a six-month truce expired. Gaza health officials say the air war has killed more than 480 Palestinians in an attempt to halt Hamas rocket attacks that were reaching farther into Israel than ever before. Four Israelis have been killed by rockets.

Israel is taking a risk by wading into intense urban warfare in densely populated Gaza that could exact a much higher toll on both sides and among civilians.

Yo Honda its like what came first the chicken or the egg? Yes folks are strapping bomb and killing people but think of it as there version of an aircraft missile attacks since they don't have any any jets. This is not due to a bomber it is in response to small bullshit home built missile attacks. They aren't even killing a lot of Hamas folks its the innocent folks.

Lol. Hilarious CollegeGuy

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos
    Hey nerd is this good enough:
    reported by the associated press yes only 4 out of over 80 rocket attacks:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ml_israel_palestinians

Israel's bruising air campaign against Gaza over the past eight days began days after a six-month truce expired. Gaza health officials say the air war has killed more than 480 Palestinians in an attempt to halt Hamas rocket attacks that were reaching farther into Israel than ever before. Four Israelis have been killed by rockets.

Israel is taking a risk by wading into intense urban warfare in densely populated Gaza that could exact a much higher toll on both sides and among civilians.

Yo Honda its like what came first the chicken or the egg? Yes folks are strapping bomb and killing people but think of it as there version of an aircraft missile attacks since they don't have any any jets. This is not due to a bomber it is in response to small bullshit home built missile attacks. They aren't even killing a lot of Hamas folks its the innocent folks.
    I have no right to judge what anyone in that situation is doing, I'm not there. You do have to realize it is futile for Palestine to fight Israel, though? Right or wrong at this point. How could that battle benefit anyone? They can't win.

This made me cry - I am ashamed of being a human after seeing that.

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

But, I hope to focus on being a better person this New Year.

Double post, doh

Rookie Poster

So true they can't win.
    But you must think any group that is willing to die to the very last person for their beliefs.
    You must respect that.

Hmmm I've heard that somewhere in history before:
    Maybe http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolutionary_War

By no means was the U.S. supposed to win. The British should have crushed us. But we fought anyway. Israel will crush them but the Arab nations will not allow it. There are too many nations Egypt, Syria, Jordan that would step in if it gets too far and it would be WW3. None of the Arab nations want to step in but will be forced to since their people in the streets will call for it.

Since Israel has the upper hand they need to try to come to some agreement, but if they do they don't want to look pressured or defeated. so they won't really try to resolve the issue. So it will go on till WW3. Funny the Bible starts with Israel and the 3 people left after WW3 will tell of history ending with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos
    So true they can't win.
    But you must think any group that is willing to die to the very last person for their beliefs.
    You must respect that.

Hmmm I've heard that somewhere in history before:
    Maybe http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolutionary_War

By no means was the U.S. supposed to win. The British should have crushed us. But we fought anyway. Israel will crush them but the Arab nations will not allow it. There are too many nations Egypt, Syria, Jordan that would step in if it gets too far and it would be WW3. None of the Arab nations want to step in but will be forced to since their people in the streets will call for it.

Since Israel has the upper hand they need to try to come to some agreement, but if they do they don't want to look pressured or defeated. so they won't really try to resolve the issue. So it will go on till WW3. Funny the Bible starts with Israel and the 3 people left after WW3 will tell of history ending with them.
    Nobody really want's to crush the Arab nations, the're cool. Generally speaking, you have more beautiful women, but you guys get kinda pissed off for reasons we don't really understand.

I don't understand it.

Rookie Poster

Lol.

Being from NYC I've been damn near every type of chick...I'd hit it.
    The weirdest part might be
    If they'd say "Ohh Allah" during sex.
    I'm so used to hearing "Ohh God" or "Jesus".

lol