Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

PORCAZIO wtf dude do you not know how to put in one POST...fucking waste of time to read all your random quotes.

Rookie Poster

Default Beat up the Arab

Whoever [i.e. Arab at checkpoint] does not act nicely gets beaten. We have clubs for that. Sometimes I might just not like his face. And then he gets one too. JUST A WAY OF PASSING THE TIME.

(Israeli policewoman, quoted in Haaretz, 16 January 2004).

Rookie Poster

Default KILL ALL THE PALESTINIANS

We have to KILL ALL THE PALESTINIANS unless they are resigned to live here as SLAVES.

(Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee to re-elect Shlomo Lahat, mayor of Tel-Aviv, 1983).

Rookie Poster

Default THE ARAB SUFFERED FROM PAIN AND GRUNTED, WE ALL GIGGLED,

I ran toward them and PUNCHED THE ARAB RIGHT IN THE FACE, never before did I do such a thing, he collapsed on the road. I dragged him over behind the jeep, pushed him in. We sat in the back seat. Our Arab lay down there and just wept quietly to himself. He bled and made a puddle of blood and saliva, which angered and disgusted me, so I grabbed him by the hair and twisted his head to the side. He cried out loud. He didn’t stop crying and someone said his hands hurt from the handcuffs. One of the soldiers approached him and punched him in the stomach. THE ARAB SUFFERED FROM PAIN AND GRUNTED, WE ALL GIGGLED, IT WAS FUNNY. I KICKED HIM REAL HARD on the bottom and he whirled inside, just as I planned. They shouted that I am crazy and laughed – AND I FELT GREAT.

(Liran Ron-Forer, December 2003. http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...estinians.html)

Rookie Poster

Default We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come

We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel. Force is all they understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours . . . When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to SCURRY AROUND LIKE DRUGGED COCKROACHES IN A BOTTLE.

(Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of IDF, New York Times, 14 April 1983).

Rookie Poster

Default Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir

THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS PALESTINIANS. THEY NEVER EXISTED.

(Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir, June 15, 1969).

Veteran Poster

BAH!!!!!

Rookie Poster

Default The good and the Bad

There are good and bad Israeli, as well as Jews, just like for any other group there are good and the bad individual in its composition. But one's allegiance must be to justice and righteousness to be called good; and when one’s own country strays from the acceptable, then, dissent, or at least silence, is required. I am enraged and disgusted to view the ignorant, on the most part, and hypocritical support of Israel’s policies against the Palestinians.
    I have been following the issue for years, and for years Israel provoked the Palestinians in many cruel and creative ways. Israel would enter occupied territories and beat up Palestinians; the Palestinians would react throwing rocks; the Israeli would shoot live ammo, killing and wounding scores of Palestinians; the Palestinians would launch missiles (or, "big fireworks") into near Israeli cities, killing none, or maybe one or two Israeli; Israel would use its full fledged military force killing hundreds of Palestinians.
    This went on and on, since I'm old enough to read news. Before that, I did some research, and KittyKaiti, you are not ignorant: you are a liar and hypocrite; history, true history, is a compendium of Israel's cruelty and blatant disregard for international laws and human rights.
    The media is strongly influenced and molded by its Jewish ownership; none-the-less, it is easy to condemn the conditions the Palestinians endure at the hands of Israel. As of 2006, 267,163 Israelis live within the West Bank and East Jerusalem. The establishment and expansion of these settlements in the West Bank and (at the time) the Gaza Strip have been described as violations of the fourth Geneva Convention by the UN Security Council in several resolutions. The European Union and the General Assembly of the United Nations consider the settlements to be illegal. I find it hard to chastise the Palestinians when they react to these abuses; even more so when Israel, in contrast, uses substantial excess of force, not short of genocide.
    The Palestinians seem to me like a toddler from the kindergarten, who left famished and rebuffed, cries and moves frantically to be acknowledged; Israel is a brute that replies to the toddler with a punch in the face; in the news you would read that the kid was moving erratically in his nuisance becoming a security issue, therefore needing to be thwarted with swift and firm resolve.
    Ignorant and blatantly hypocritical are those who support Israel. Mostly, they know very well that, being few, they must rally together to uphold their horrid mischiefs, tapping all their resources, media and political puppeteering, to brainwash the world in agreeing to their unlikely righteousness.
    KittyKaiti, you are right, people should research more the Israeli-Palestinian issue; but people like you would be sorry then, for none would like Israel anymore.
    Once again, many Israeli do not approve the policies of violence of their present government, and my spite is vented only towards those that do.

This thread is bait for stupid people.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nice_109.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	171.9 KB 
ID:	219517  

Reports are coming out (even in the face of Israeli media suppression), that they are using depleted uranium and white phosphorus weaponry against Gaza victims.
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/israel-u...a-victims.html

London Times Reports: http://www.prisonplanet.com/israel-r...us-shells.html

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!