Page 1 of 38 12345611 ... LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Scene After IDF Attack In Gaza 1/1/09

Dismal, take your own conclusions.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3b3_1230864719

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

That's horrible, I made it through about a minute of the video. Israel is going to do horrible damage while still under the Bush umbrella. They won the fight, fair/unfair, just/unjust, or whatever. It was over a long time ago.

Life is ugly sometimes, and that's unfortunate. Hopefully things will improve.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Disgusting - and sanctioned by the West?

This should be shown on mainstream media.

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai

What would you have Israel do...they get rocket attacks constantly from these areas.

Quote Originally Posted by fred41
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai

What would you have Israel do...they get rocket attacks constantly from these areas.
    Well, short answer, those rockets are crap and only result in civilian casualties on both sides, and Israel hits back pretty hard. Regardless of the issues, at this point some common sense has to applied.

Rookie Poster

Is it just me or has anyone else put this together...
    Israel is doing this now because they won't be able to in less than 3 weeks. Barack will not allow the Middle East to head down this path of destruction.
    Israel will be held accountable for retaliation attacks. Because these attacks are killing lots of innocent people.

Israel has tanks, jets, weapons of all sorts. And Hamas doesn't. To me Israel wants to punish Palistine. Just like other nations in Israel's biblical history punished them.

The part of Israel that the Hamas rockets can hit has early warning systems and although yes it is bad to get attacked in any way you have be balanced on what damage it is actually doing. Almost none. The reports from Israel only say how many rockets Hamas fires, They fire a lot but with a death toll of 4. If you fire 80 rockets and only kill 4 that's pretty low. You don't see pictures of homes & businesses destroyed from Hamas rockets because there isn't much damage.

Yo Fred...come on dude lets be real..

The 80 rocket attacks from Hamas has killed a total of 4 people from Israel. 4 Dude. these rockets are home made with the force of half a stick of dynamite. While Israel who does have the right to defend itself has killed 400 in just 2 days. Is that equal? The Hamas rockets aren't hitting much of anything & every now & then get lucky & does hit something. Do you go in with Air strikes & 10,000 ground troops over that? The answer is No. Its like getting a hammer to swat a fly.

I'm not on anyone's side but these folks don't have an airforce. but yet they have fighter jets raining missiles on them.
    They throw rocks & bottles at Israeli troops & get gunned down. That Ain't right. The fight is no where equal & shouldn't be allowed to go on. You don't punish a whole group of people because a few are bad. Israel holds control of one of the two borders and can allow or stop aid, water, food, money from heading to Gaza. They shouldn't be subject to that as a people.

Three weeks is a lifetime away. Something should be done now!

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Correct. The problem is most people watch the major media, and don't realize the people getting blown up in these videos are just people heading to work, not hurting anybody.

Junior Poster

4 deaths?

You need to put a bibliography at the end of your posts.

It's official: Mahjong is pronounced "My Wang."

Bottom line, people are being attacked via people with explosives strapped to their body, walking into a pizza shack. The people of Israel react with bombing the hell out of Palestine.

Innocent people killed on both sides. I honestly have no idea what's going on over there. It's crazy.