Default A great Life Lesson To start off the Year

Here is one of the most talented creative men who ever lived speaking from his soul. Kevin Aucoin

Your thoughts on his message... And what have you brought to the table lately? Have you held that door open for the person coming up behind you, or gave someone the right away in traffic, did you smile at that person you made eye contact with, or made a funny joke the person taking your money at the register in your local 7/11???

We are all equal - We all have a piece of each other within us

Now get back to jacking off bastards!

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Now get back to jacking off bastards!
    Bitch!

Who is the artist of your latest av, Danielle. Very nice.

And what have you brought to the table lately? Have you held that door open for the person coming up behind you, or gave someone the right away in traffic, did you smile at that person you made eye contact with, or made a funny joke the person taking your money at the register in your local 7/11???
    In truth, I have done all of the above, daily. It's my nature. Sometimes I get punished for it (No good deed goes unpunished) but so far this behaviour has served me. Basic courtesies, easily extended.

Excellent interview. Thank you for posting that link, Danielle.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I've heard of that guy before, I think he might be gay.

Good inspirational new years message. The last nice thing I did was loan some stripper girls an air compressor so they could inflate balloons for New Years Eve. I'm off to a slow start thus far.