Silver Poster

Default Being sexy, nature or nurture?

OK this may be a heavy topic but, the ability to be sexy and stunning is it nature, as in she is born with it, or is it nurture, as in she learned it.

The reason I ask this is because I've dated many beautiful women in my life, but very few sexy women. Not so say that the beautiful women were less attractive or didn't take care of them selves. It's to say that the sexy girls knew how to stop me in my tracks. They seemed to have this supernatural control over their bodies. And thus knew how to stand, how to turn how to look etc etc

While the good looking girls, though good looking, when trying to look sexy came across as just sad or out of place. Imagine a wet cat coming in from the rain. That's how they tended to come off.

Now the questions of nature vs nurture. The sexy girls tended to have a dance background, in that either they danced jazz or ballet, or were into Yoga or very athletic. The good looking girls on average were not. And by and large they sucked at any and all sports that required coordination.
    Which makes one believe it's nurture, how we are brought up.

But then again, the sexy girls also had very attractive mothers. And I could tell that their fathers were still enjoying their lives. Which makes one believe it's nature, she knows how to look beautiful due to her mothers DNA.

So why am I asking it here. Well a few of you girls know how to be sexy.
    I've seen it in the candid party pictures where a girl is caught in the back and is not the main subject. So where did you learn how to be sexy?

"How you doin!"

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Default Re: Being sexy, nature or nurture?

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX
    OK this may be a heavy topic but, the ability to be sexy and stunning is it nature, as in she is born with it, or is it nurture, as in she learned it.

The reason I ask this is because I've dated many beautiful women in my life, but very few sexy women. Not so say that the beautiful women were less attractive or didn't take care of them selves. It's to say that the sexy girls knew how to stop me in my tracks. They seemed to have this supernatural control over their bodies. And thus knew how to stand, how to turn how to look etc etc

While the good looking girls, though good looking, when trying to look sexy came across as just sad or out of place. Imagine a wet cat coming in from the rain. That's how they tended to come off.

Now the questions of nature vs nurture. The sexy girls tended to have a dance background, in that either they danced jazz or ballet, or were into Yoga or very athletic. The good looking girls on average were not. And by and large they sucked at any and all sports that required coordination.
    Which makes one believe it's nurture, how we are brought up.

But then again, the sexy girls also had very attractive mothers. And I could tell that their fathers were still enjoying their lives. Which makes one believe it's nature, she knows how to look beautiful due to her mothers DNA.

So why am I asking it here. Well a few of you girls know how to be sexy.
    I've seen it in the candid party pictures where a girl is caught in the back and is not the main subject. So where did you learn how to be sexy?
    To some extent, I think sexy can be in the eyes of the be-holder, much
    like beauty.

To that end there are many components that can add up and make
    someone sexy.

There can be the physical attractiveness that you spoke of. But there can
    also be how someone carries themselves. The way that they walk, talk,
    dress, their over-all demeanor, can synergistically act to make them sexy.

Conversely there may be physically attractive women who don't carry
    themselves well, have abrasive personalities, are ill-mannered, etc.

With them, their sex appeal may go out the window the minute they open
    their mouths.

Junior Poster

interesting...I too have been with some beautiful girls but i tend to go for hmm how can i put it into words, librarian sort of girls- intelligent, sopihistacated and down to earth but unwilling to do sexy and happier with conservative or sporty clothing. The reason for this is varied, it is 'nurtured' parents are conservative and wearing sexy clothing or acting in anyway provacative promotes cacophemisms from family such as 'slut' etc. I think it is a nature thing too- if you are comfortable in your own skin then you are happy acting sexy and that is why alot of guys like a sexy lady...because she doesnt only ooze sexiness but also the ever so alluring (in some cases) confidence.