Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default The Old Cow - New Cow theory..and men

The males of most mammalian species have a definite urge towards seeking variety in their sexual partners. If a male rat is introduced to a female rat in a cage, a remarkably high copulation rate will be observed at first. Then, progressively, the male will tire of that particular female and, even though there is no apparent change in her receptivity, he eventually reaches a point where he has little apparent libido. However, if the original female is then removed and a fresh one supplied, the male is immediately restored to his former vigor and enthusiasm. --Glenn Wilson, The Great Sex Divide

What's your take?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

Default Re: The Old Cow - New Cow theory..and men

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    The males of most mammalian species have a definite urge towards seeking variety in their sexual partners. If a male rat is introduced to a female rat in a cage, a remarkably high copulation rate will be observed at first. Then, progressively, the male will tire of that particular female and, even though there is no apparent change in her receptivity, he eventually reaches a point where he has little apparent libido. However, if the original female is then removed and a fresh one supplied, the male is immediately restored to his former vigor and enthusiasm. --Glenn Wilson, The Great Sex Divide

What's your take?

~Kisses.

HTG
    That rat sex is wrong lol.
    Uhm dont rats fuck like crazy....if so the female rats can simply not produce anymore so the male rat tires of her.

Professional Poster

The first female rat let her appearance go?

Alright Then.

Quote Originally Posted by Oli
    I wouldn't exactly say that. Umm maybe familiarity = boredom? Look at married couples.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

I wouldn't exactly say that. Umm maybe familiarity = boredom? Look at married couples.

~Kisses.

HTG
    What about married couples?
    I know this 99 year old Lady kindest lady ive ever met. Her husband died in 2000 and they never took marriage lightly.

The lady gave me 40 for fixing her cabinet a 2.50 fix I tried to say NO but she said in the future I will need to have things fixed So regretably I accept it but thought it was wrong still.

Professional Poster

~Kisses.

HTG
    Hara,
    Familiarity doesn't equate to boredom if you are stimulated in other ways.

If sex is the only way you can connect with others, then I would agree. But unlike rats in a lab we engage each other on many different levels and multiple ways.

And a big 'whoooooosh' at my joke before

Alright Then.

~Kisses.

HTG
    Hara,
    Familiarity doesn't equate to boredom if you are stimulated in other ways.

If sex is the only way you can connect with others, then I would agree. But unlike rats in a lab we engage each other on many different levels and multiple ways.
    That concept does not explain the high divorce rate and cheating couples now does it? lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Professional Poster

That concept does not explain the high divorce rate and cheating couples now does it? lol

~Kisses.

HTG
    True. Conversely your original post is disproved by successful long term marriages and partnerships!

Alright Then.

Which by the way are very few nowadays! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Junior Poster

Those scientists needed rats and a study to learn something I learned at the age 12.

I can't speak for women, of course, but me and nearly every man I have ever met craves variety. I can be monogamous, but it is a practice of discipline. My first impulse is to "cop and blow", or get as many women as I can when I can.

"It's a man thing, Gina - a man thing."
    - Martin Lawrence