Thread: Canada Bound !

Executive Bimbo Rookie Poster VegasBarbie's Avatar

Default Canada Bound !

Hi there....I had this thought yesterday. Whilst I was eating a canadian bacon pizza actually. That I wanted to move to Canada! Don't know exactly where yet, Like my boob jobs, Will have to do some MASSIVE research...heheheh

Anyhoo, I some questions.

Is there anyone TG Gals Or anyone else for which whom lives in Canada, here in the forums that could shed a light on the way of life for a TG Person such as myself?????

Does Canada have many Trans friedly provinces to live????

I did some pre-scouting already eith what it takes the move there.

My French aint to bad..

I can do the 2 lists for all the stuff I have.

I have waaaaaaay more than 10k to show parliment I cant fend for myself for 6 months.

Paperwork....Well I work for the US Gov...lol...Been there/Done That wont be a problem....

Hockey/Sports in General....I think I can get around that!

I wonder if there are any good strip clubs to work at???? How would I get use to guys throwing coins instead of dollars at me...lol

Well, Theres always the Canadian National / Canadian Pacific railroad!!!!

Choo Choo!!!!

Anything else I should know guys and gals????

MWAh!!!!!

Rookie Poster

TOP REASONS TO LIVE IN BRITISH COLUMBIA

1. Vancouver: 1.5 million people and two bridges. You do the math.

2. Your $400,000 Vancouver home is just 5 hours from downtown.

3. You can throw a rock and hit three Starbucks locations.

4. There's always some sort of deforestation protest going on.

5. Weed.

TOP REASONS TO LIVE IN ALBERTA

1. Big rock between you and BC.

2. Ottawa who?

3. Tax is 5% instead of the approximately 200% it is for the rest of the country.

4. You can exploit almost any natural resource you can think of.

5. You live in the only province that could actually afford to be its own country.

6. The Americans below you are all in anti-government militia groups.

TOP REASONS TO LIVE IN SASKATCHEWAN

1. You never run out of wheat.

2. Your province is really easy to draw.

3. You can watch the dog run away from home for hours.

4. People will assume you live on a farm.

TOP REASONS TO LIVE IN MANITOBA

1. You wake up one morning to find that you suddenly have a beachfront property.

2. Hundreds of huge, horribly frigid lakes.

3. Nothing compares to a wicked Winnipeg winter.

4. You can be an Easterner or a Westerner depending on your mood.

5. You can pass the time watching trucks and barns float by.

TOP REASONS TO LIVE IN ONTARIO

1. You live in the centre of the universe.

2. Your $400,000 Toronto home is actually a dump.

3. You and you alone decide who will win the federal election.

4. The only province with hard-core American-style crime.

TOP REASONS TO LIVE IN QUEBEC

1. Racism is socially acceptable.

2. You can take bets with your friends on which English neighbour will move out next.

3. Other provinces basically bribe you to stay in Canada.

4. You can blame all your problems on the "Anglo A*#!%!"

TOP REASONS TO LIVE IN NEW BRUNSWICK

1. One way or another, the government gets 98% of your income.

2. You're poor, but not as poor as the Newfies.

3. No one ever blames anything on New Brunswick.

4. Everybody has a grandfather who runs a lighthouse.

TOP REASONS TO LIVE IN NOVA SCOTIA

1. Everyone can play the fiddle. The ones who can't, think they can.

2. You can pretend to have Scottish heritage as an excuse to get drunk and wear a kilt.

3. You are the only reason Anne Murray makes money.

TOP REASONS TO LIVE IN PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND

1. Even though more people live on Vancouver Island, you still got the big, new bridge.

2. You can walk across the province in half an hour.

3. You can drive across the province in two minutes.

4. Everyone has been an extra on "Road to Avonlea."

5. This is where all those tiny, red potatoes come from.

6. You can confuse ships by turning your porch lights on and off at night.

TOP REASONS TO LIVE IN NEWFOUNDLAND

1. If Quebec separates, you will float off to sea.

2. If you do something stupid, you have a built-in excuse.

3. The workday is about two hours long.

4. It is socially acceptable to wear your hip waders to your wedding.

I`m not afraid of dying - i just don`t wannna be there when it happens

Executive Bimbo Rookie Poster VegasBarbie's Avatar

Hmmmm

No other reasons Besides the fact that I like Canadian Bacon Braveman.

That and maybe its time for a change. Plus I dont plan on getting SRS NO TIME SOON. So maybe if go there and find that Gal or Guy of my dreams...I can get married and live the rest of my quiet life as a happily married productive young woman!

And prolly some more stuff if i really put my mind to it!

And thank you VERY dearly Rockit for the superior kick ass information. I will DEFENITELY put that to good use!!!!

XOXOXOX

Your best bets are Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver. Canada has entrenched rights for Transgender people within our discrimination laws.

Toronto is great because the city is so large (albeit expensive) and quite a number of transgender people. We also have the most multicultural city in the world. Want to eat true russian food one night, Ethiopian another and follow it up with real East Indian the next night? It's here. Montreal is an amazing city and also a good number of Transgenders. Never been in Vancouv er but heard it's a great place as well.

If you have the opportunity, at least visit Toronto and Montreal (relatively close) just to see if you like the feel of the citys.

Junior Poster

Where in Toronto can you find ts ? I have never seen any here. Its a good city to live in, lots of good reason to start a new life here.

Sammy2, you can start at Goodhandy's downtown

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tao1kiku
    Your best bets are Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver. Canada has entrenched rights for Transgender people within our discrimination laws.

Toronto is great because the city is so large (albeit expensive) and quite a number of transgender people. We also have the most multicultural city in the world. Want to eat true russian food one night, Ethiopian another and follow it up with real East Indian the next night? It's here. Montreal is an amazing city and also a good number of Transgenders. Never been in Vancouv er but heard it's a great place as well.

If you have the opportunity, at least visit Toronto and Montreal (relatively close) just to see if you like the feel of the citys.
    See I can diagree on Tdot=Toronto. Not all the city is great,Extremely Ghetto in some areas where if you are AMERICAN you can be beaten to a pulp. But for the most part if you stay toward the main street I guess its ok.

Extremely ghetto? From parkdale to Jane & Finch there are troubled areas, but not ghetto like areas of chicago before they revitalised the city, not like detroit after 6:00 pm, not like some sections of Manhattanh, not like even parts of Denver I've been too, let alone LA, Vegas, or even freaking Niagara Falls New York!. No burned out buildings with scores of hoodie rats staring at you sizing you up as you drive by. Not US bashing here, just observations from time spent there. Every city has its problems.
    And then there's real ghetto like the favellas in Brazil. They make the worst of LA look like a playground.

And what is the main street of Toronto? Hmmm? Yonge? Bloor/Danforth? Bay? Jeeez!!!!!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tao1kiku
    Extremely ghetto? From parkdale to Jane & Finch there are troubled areas, but not ghetto like areas of chicago before they revitalised the city, not like detroit after 6:00 pm, not like some sections of Manhattanh, not like even parts of Denver I've been too, let alone LA, Vegas, or even freaking Niagara Falls New York!. No burned out buildings with scores of hoodie rats staring at you sizing you up as you drive by. Not US bashing here, just observations from time spent there. Every city has its problems.
    And then there's real ghetto like the favellas in Brazil. They make the worst of LA look like a playground.

And what is the main street of Toronto? Hmmm? Yonge? Bloor/Danforth? Bay? Jeeez!!!!!
    Finch is where I visited my friend from highschool worst trip in my life almost.....so many people trying to hate on me just because im American.My previous comment wasnt as well thought out ,lol playing counterstrike 1.6 and talking on a forum isnt the best combo. I only visited tdot I only went up because his concert...

Why not try Calgary, city of one million, booming oil economy. A bit redneck in parts but there's a healthy gay population. There are like 6 TS's here and they are all Asians. Actually I know one black one but she is more of a CD.