Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thanx for this thread, Johnny. Nice to have a civil discourse over the mod questions and issues and I even understand some of the technospeak.

...sometimes some guys do this to break the ice with a chick they like because the majority of us MEN have been bred to believe you get the pussy be A. having money or B. making a chick laugh.........
    It's when they =point= and laugh that it becomes an issue.

Being a mod on HA is like being a Congressman in the U.S. you have to be really creative with your answers to folks or you're done.
    This is why I passed on the offer some time ago. I didn't want to be governor, I certainly don't want to be in Congress (Though there is that perk of Congressional pages ).

While I have a respect for mods as net-cops, it's much like being a cop in real time and getting minimum wage (Or less) to have people yell at you (The good guys: "Howcum there's never a cop around when you need one?") or shoot at you (The bad guys: "C'mon out where I can see you!") is not something I'm made of.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Thanx for this thread, Johnny. Nice to have a civil discourse over the mod questions and issues and I even understand some of the technospeak.

...sometimes some guys do this to break the ice with a chick they like because the majority of us MEN have been bred to believe you get the pussy be A. having money or B. making a chick laugh.........
    It's when they =point= and laugh that it becomes an issue.

Being a mod on HA is like being a Congressman in the U.S. you have to be really creative with your answers to folks or you're done.
    This is why I passed on the offer some time ago. I didn't want to be governor, I certainly don't want to be in Congress (Though there is that perk of Congressional pages ).

While I have a respect for mods as net-cops, it's much like being a cop in real time and getting minimum wage (Or less) to have people yell at you (The good guys: "Howcum there's never a cop around when you need one?") or shoot at you (The bad guys: "C'mon out where I can see you!") is not something I'm made of.
    I enjoy being a mod of HA not just for the power. Believe me it's really not alot of power, and at times it does seem like police work. I (Hara can attest to this) sat around at tranny clubs alone for years afraid to talk to other dudes about chicks. 1st guy to ever say "hey what's up" to me was Mega, the 2nd was Nyce. It's cool knowing that you're not alone out there especially back in the day [some of these parties were REALLY raunchy]. Nowadays when users from HA say they're coming to parties they get greeted and don't have to go through that bullshit I went through. Even Solitary, sure I'd kick him in his pussy initially but then I'd probably buy him a Heineken.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Quote Originally Posted by silver_1993
    I get it, she's a cry baby.

Next question, what are the rules the mods follow, or are there any? I see threads being locked, posts being deleted, and members being banned with no rhyme or reason; while some people spew such venom they'd be kicked out of a biker bar with no reprecussions?
    mods.............................rules?
    lol
    Thanks you for speaking it out,JWBL.Not that i didnīt assume it.

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    ...Also your comments about removing photos seem to apply to some girls only - and it's fairly obvious that some girls have special privilidges over others. I actually own the deleted photos of Jennifer Justice and I may just post the whole set tomorrow, for fun ... or not - but the point is, some of the girls really get away with murder when they are friends with the mods - and others, get slammed. There have been girls banned for far less than what current members get away with.

Happy 2009 everyone.
    Great thread.
    I've espoused a few times about a specific rule thread to be placed on Hung Angels so everyone would know the rules.

Legend is a tool ... so is Hondarobot.

seanchai
    Soo true.This is even more true for the guys.

OK.This board is about the girls so the girls,at least some of them have special privilages.But did you think about it that a lot of girls donīt make an account or donīt post here anymore or rarely because of the rude behaviour of some of the members?Iīm not talking about banning them,an advice would be in lot of cases enough.

Thank you for making this thread,JWBL.

Platinum Poster

Default Re: Ask a mod.........................

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Also your comments about removing photos seem to apply to some girls only - and it's fairly obvious that some girls have special privilidges over others. I actually own the deleted photos of Jennifer Justice and I may just post the whole set tomorrow, for fun ... or not - but the point is, some of the girls really get away with murder when they are friends with the mods - and others, get slammed. There have been girls banned for far less than what current members get away with.

seanchai
    and then they would be deleted again
    what would be the point?
    ive moved on from that blip in my life... why would you or anyone else feel the need to continueously bring it back to the surface?
    i dont deserve to have pre-transitional pics posted.... no girl does.
    any PERSON on this site can have pics of them removed. not just the girls

dont act like you guys that end up being caught on film at the parties dont bitch like girls when girls post pics and your deer in headlights mug is in the background and demand your face be blurred or removed

its the same thing

and i would allot the same luxury of removal to any faggot here that i dont like.... be it KIR or SB if they wanted a pic i posted removed bc their face was visible.... that would be fine

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

let's not get off topic here, feel free to bombard me (and other mods reading) with questions

for the record I've given advice to a few members about threads they made or replies they posted which some other member took offense to. Always goes to a deaf ear..........

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

(raises hand)

My question is: When are you going to apologize to Allanah Starr, for the greater good of unity within the forum?

(Clears throat, and taps the microphone)

It's a new year, I believe it's every forum members duty to make amends and work towards a better, more unified forum in the year to come.

Damn.

I had to cut my speech short, one of my cats just puked. I hate when that happens. . .

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    let's not get off topic here, feel free to bombard me (and other mods reading) with questions

for the record I've given advice to a few members about threads they made or replies they posted which some other member took offense to. Always goes to a deaf ear..........
    Why did you say youd but solitary's racist ass a beer. shame on you SHAME!!!!!-lol
    you think if we polled about new forum format NYCE will approve?

__________________________________________________ _________

Sent from my PSP.

Alright Johnny I got one for you. Are you going to head back to CES this year?

I think I would have to grab a drink with you if you do man.

I don't like white people either.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470
    Why do mods allow certain girls here to call them and ask for someone to be banned after they just insulted they guy. And the mods do it anyway, but all along, the girl deserved to be cussed out cause she insulted the guy first. Kinda one-sided dontcha think? Also, why is it that when a guy speaks the truth about a certain tgirl, it automatically gets deleted. Why cant we always call a spade a spade when it comes to certain tgirls? Money? Is there a list of girls that we cant ever tell the truth about for fear of being banned or deleted? You may choose to ignore this, but all of the above has happened and still does. Just because the girl has a cute face and a cock doesnt make her an angel in my book. Every girl here aint an angel. Flame on.

JWBL,why aren't douchebags like keepingitreal470 banned for making physical threats?I'm not the only person this guy has threatened.

You live in NY dont you? I called your punk bitch ass out before and you pussied out. Let me know when and where, otherwise STFU.

IT AINT MISPLACED MOTHERFUCKER. I HATE YOU. AND I HAVE PEOPLE THAT KNOW YOU. AND I WILL FIND YOU. MY ANGER IS TOWARDS YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU FUCKIN SAY OUT YOUR MOUTH. AND I WILL PLACE MY ANGER ON YOU. I WARNED YOU SEVERAL TIMES TO STAY AWAY FROM ME ON THESE BOARDS. OBVIOUSLY, YOU CAN'T READ. SO IT WILL BE DEALT WITH.

"I WILL FIND YOU.""I WILL PLACE MY ANGER ON YOU"If this guy said this stuff to one of the girls he would be banned.

Veteran Poster

Legend read the pages....Explains it all. Also TACH.Look it up.