Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    For real, if this site only had Allanah, Sunny, Hara, Felicia, Peggy, Jade, Vicki(even though she left a while back)Nicole(Nikka)Vanessa, and Chanel(chicago) posting, I would be very content. Cause they usually have something to say worth reading and something that actually matters.
    Awe Thank you. I'm elated. Happy New Years to you sweetie. :P

~Kisses.

HTG
    Hara, you've always been one of my favs. Very pleasant and drama free. Plus we're a match in bed. lol
    We should test that theory some time. lol

~Kisses.

HTG
    Gotta let me know when your in NYC Hara.
    Or when you're here.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Rookie Poster

Why do tsntx's pics get deleted whenever they're posted, even if they're publically available?

tsntx is the hottest drag queen I know

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver_1993
    Why do tsntx's pics get deleted whenever they're posted, even if they're publically available?
    because she asked, personally I appreciate them being uploaded but when one of the chicks who posts on here ask that a pic or collection of pics of them be deleted I oblige. ladies 1st..........

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

I get it, she's a cry baby.

Next question, what are the rules the mods follow, or are there any? I see threads being locked, posts being deleted, and members being banned with no rhyme or reason; while some people spew such venom they'd be kicked out of a biker bar with no reprecussions?

tsntx is the hottest drag queen I know

Quote Originally Posted by silver_1993
    I get it, she's a cry baby.

Next question, what are the rules the mods follow, or are there any? I see threads being locked, posts being deleted, and members being banned with no rhyme or reason; while some people spew such venom they'd be kicked out of a biker bar with no reprecussions?
    mods.............................rules?
    lol

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

aww monty python reference missed

lol I have never asked for anyone to be banned on HA..................its a forum lol

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by ef9hatchman
    whats about bans by Ip address?
    I admin a board and I can tell you from experience that ip banning is useless at the moment if someone is really determined to post. Even if you ban a whole range (which only hurts innocent ppl in the process) any half way decent internet user will just proxy. Of course this thread is directed to HA mods but I figured I'd throw my 2 cents in toward your question. Happy New Years btw.

PS- Most people don't want to proxy to get into a game server because of lag issues, but for posting on a forum it's no big deal.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: Ask a mod.........................

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Brother Tiger: Here's the deal. Technically there is no way to get rid of the assholes. The reason for that is technology has prevented us from weeding out simpletons who get banned, make another acct. on a secondary pc/web tv box/or cellphone (aka the Moni technique) and posting here on HA. Rest assured I'd LOVE to get rid of a few people, but it's never going to happen. They will just slither back on HA under a newbie name spewing more venom.[/b]

Sorry mate, you've been misled or misinformed. This software can easily ban a user via username and IP address and make it difficult for them to get back on. Yes they might get on a couple of times, as I've point out to NYCe when ahem, a certain disallowed person had re-appeared but you can ban them and make it very difficult for them to resign on. I can show you how to do this.

Also your comments about removing photos seem to apply to some girls only - and it's fairly obvious that some girls have special privilidges over others. I actually own the deleted photos of Jennifer Justice and I may just post the whole set tomorrow, for fun ... or not - but the point is, some of the girls really get away with murder when they are friends with the mods - and others, get slammed. There have been girls banned for far less than what current members get away with.

Happy 2009 everyone.
    Great thread.
    I've espoused a few times about a specific rule thread to be placed on Hung Angels so everyone would know the rules.

Legend is a tool ... so is Hondarobot.

seanchai

Default Re: Ask a mod.........................

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Brother Tiger: Here's the deal. Technically there is no way to get rid of the assholes. The reason for that is technology has prevented us from weeding out simpletons who get banned, make another acct. on a secondary pc/web tv box/or cellphone (aka the Moni technique) and posting here on HA. Rest assured I'd LOVE to get rid of a few people, but it's never going to happen. They will just slither back on HA under a newbie name spewing more venom.[/b]

Sorry mate, you've been misled or misinformed. This software can easily ban a user via username and IP address and make it difficult for them to get back on. Yes they might get on a couple of times, as I've point out to NYCe when ahem, a certain disallowed person had re-appeared but you can ban them and make it very difficult for them to resign on. I can show you how to do this.

Also your comments about removing photos seem to apply to some girls only - and it's fairly obvious that some girls have special privilidges over others. I actually own the deleted photos of Jennifer Justice and I may just post the whole set tomorrow, for fun ... or not - but the point is, some of the girls really get away with murder when they are friends with the mods - and others, get slammed. There have been girls banned for far less than what current members get away with.

Happy 2009 everyone.
    Great thread.
    I've espoused a few times about a specific rule thread to be placed on Hung Angels so everyone would know the rules.

Legend is a tool ... so is Hondarobot.

seanchai
    In regards to me moderating (I can't speak for other mods) if ANY chick ever asked me to delete a picture someone put up of them if I was near a pc it was gone, if I was sober and remembered to do it or if I wasnt on vacation (I remember a chick texting me to look at something while i was in Oahu and I was like "I'm not signing on to edit HA threads on my vacation love) then they had to wait but I took care of it.

Seanchai to be fair there's not a total way to get rid of a user. Sure you can ban an IP address but it's an IP address. I could go into detail but banned users would probably get a copy of "this is how you get back on" and use it so I won't type it. To really ban a user you have to ban them at the MAC address. The user that replaces a NIC card, a laptop, or in some cases a motherboard to get back on to HA is obsessed and they are few in numbers.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ