Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel

And personally I enjoy meeting the new transgendered women (by new I dont mean young I mean the new posters). I've spoken to many of them via yahoo, msn, etc. and they are so nice it's always good to see new life on the forums.[/b]
    OMG, You're such a chaser! lol J/k

~Kisses.

HTG

lol, when have you known me to ever chase?
    Even at Gloria's tired ass parties I sat in the cut and minded my business.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Online..lol

I know in person you are sorta SHY! hehe..because, its either that or you wer scared of Gloria! Rofl

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

And JW, one more thing and I'm done with this. Some of the girls that "left" didnt do it just because of the guys here. Some of the asshole girls are reasons why some of them no longer post also. I've been told this by a couple of girls.

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Online..lol

I know in person you are sorta SHY! hehe..because, its either that or you wer scared of Gloria! Rofl

~Kisses.

HTG
    Gloria scared the shit out of me, she was like 6'9" in heels talking about "play in my pussy"

tired ass heffa, I dont miss her or the Mercedes Benz key sized roaches at NowBar.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470
    For real, if this site only had Allanah, Sunny, Hara, Felicia, Peggy, Jade, Vicki(even though she left a while back)Nicole(Nikka)Vanessa, and Chanel(chicago) posting, I would be very content. Cause they usually have something to say worth reading and something that actually matters.
    Awe Thank you. I'm elated. Happy New Years to you sweetie. :P

~Kisses.

HTG
    Hara, you've always been one of my favs. Very pleasant and drama free. Plus we're a match in bed. lol
    We should test that theory some time. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

Is there any possibility that they may introduce the ignore feature on the board, to get rid of all these ban calls. There are a few mods available for phpBB to add this feature.

Also, are the colours ever gonna change or at least be the users preference for the themes.

I realise these questions may be better suited to NYCe than just mods, if thats the case, my question is, What is the airspeed of an unladen swallow

I dont miss her or the Mercedes Benz key sized roaches at NowBar.
    [/b]
    Don't be hatin' on my boy's spot now.............

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Veteran Poster

castor good idea. Like you can block certain peoples postings such as solitarykid

Veteran Poster

For real, if this site only had Allanah, Sunny, Hara, Felicia, Peggy, Jade, Vicki(even though she left a while back)Nicole(Nikka)Vanessa, and Chanel(chicago) posting, I would be very content. Cause they usually have something to say worth reading and something that actually matters.
    Awe Thank you. I'm elated. Happy New Years to you sweetie. :P

~Kisses.

HTG
    Hara, you've always been one of my favs. Very pleasant and drama free. Plus we're a match in bed. lol
    We should test that theory some time. lol

~Kisses.

HTG
    Gotta let me know when your in NYC Hara.

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And JW, one more thing and I'm done with this. Some of the girls that "left" didnt do it just because of the guys here. Some of the asshole girls are reasons why some of them no longer post also. I've been told this by a couple of girls.
    Keeping you can keep asking as many questions as you like, you dont have to be done with this at all. Here's my problem with what those chicks told you. A chick will say she's over something or done with a chick and then you'll see them arm in arm going to whatever they said they were "over". Transgendered women flip flop more than politicians IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Castor_Troy05
    Is there any possibility that they may introduce the ignore feature on the board, to get rid of all these ban calls. There are a few mods available for phpBB to add this feature.

Also, are the colours ever gonna change or at least be the users preference for the themes.

I realise these questions may be better suited to NYCe than just mods, if thats the case, my question is, What is the airspeed of an unladen swallow
    I would KILL for the ignore feature on here, as well as a color change, believe me my retinas can only take so much of this hot pink on a daily basis. It's up to NYCE and whatever he says goes. So if we're doomed to hot pink we're doomed and I'll respect that.

And to answer your question the airspeed is currently the windspeed here in NYC anywhere from 40 to 50mph.

Quote Originally Posted by slinky
    I dont miss her or the Mercedes Benz key sized roaches at NowBar.
    [/b]
    Don't be hatin' on my boy's spot now.............
    I'm not hatin on the spot, I'm hatin on the roaches that crept out of Gloria's horse mane weave onto the dancefloor and bar.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ