Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Because the girls are the site. And no it's not fair but it's life. As Kelly stated this has been answered tons of times but let me be fair and answer it my way........... the women are HA. If they leave (technically they never leave they just log on under alts and read but still) then this place becomes a sausage fest without weaves & wigs and none of us want that. A couple of years ago we had very few chicks posting on here and you dudes were MISERABLE. So if doing some things to keep the majority of the chicks that post here happy is unfair, so be it.

Well, at least you admitted it was unfair. But that still doesnt make it right, and on an individual basis, the asshole girls can be policed if you guys really wanted to.

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ef9hatchman
    Quote Originally Posted by ef9hatchman
    whats about bans by Ip address?
    for the most part that works, but a new NIC card, laptop, pc, router, cable modem will start the mayhem all over, the newer technology thats coming will put an end to all that so be patient........
    Isnt Ip designed to provider Router doesnt do sheeezy trust me Ive been banned from online games for supposed hacks When im just good at counterstrike. ip bans cuz it banned me from another server they owned.[/quote]

I'm not sure in all honesty, I know on secondlife when they permanently ban a user they ban the router's ip, the nic ip, the mac address, etc.

things will change but once again the initial focus is the women, and truth be told alot of females have returned back to HA recently (well they've returned to their main accounts)

I think the main thing people need to focus on here on HA is learning to take a joke. The level of sensitivity on here is ridiculous, many times a dude is making a joke and I'll get a phonecall saying "BAN THAT FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he was only kidding, sometimes some guys do this to break the ice with a chick they like because the majority of us MEN have been bred to believe you get the pussy be A. having money or B. making a chick laugh.........

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Veteran Poster

For real, if this site only had Allanah, Sunny, Hara, Felicia, Peggy, Jade, Vicki(even though she left a while back)Nicole(Nikka)Vanessa, and Chanel(chicago) Sarah G, and Jessieflo posting, I would be very content. Cause they usually have something to say worth reading and something that actually matters.

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470
    Well, at least you admitted it was unfair. But that still doesnt make it right, and on an individual basis, the asshole girls can be policed if you guys really wanted to.
    Oh it is unfair, absolutely................but the site is called Hung "Angels" and you dudes love the chicks. So they get a pass on alot of shit. If its of any comfort to you having chicks find out I'm JWBL at a party and then cornering me to ask them if a certain member can be banned is not something I enjoy. Being a mod on HA is like being a Congressman in the U.S. you have to be really creative with your answers to folks or you're done.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Oh it is unfair, absolutely................but the site is called Hung "Angels" and you dudes love the chicks. So they get a pass on alot of shit. If its of any comfort to you having chicks find out I'm JWBL at a party and then cornering me to ask them if a certain member can be banned is not something I enjoy. Being a mod on HA is like being a Congressman in the U.S. you have to be really creative with your answers to folks or you're done.
    LMAO, they even come to parties with this shit. pathetic!

For real, if this site only had Allanah, Sunny, Hara, Felicia, Peggy, Jade, Vicki(even though she left a while back)Nicole(Nikka)Vanessa, and Chanel(chicago) posting, I would be very content. Cause they usually have something to say worth reading and something that actually matters.
    No one ever leaves HA. EVER!!!!!!!!!!! They might tell you they do but they're full of shit, they have alternate accounts and read every thread they can daily.

And personally I enjoy meeting the new transgendered women (by new I dont mean young I mean the new posters). I've spoken to many of them via yahoo, msn, etc. and they are so nice it's always good to see new life on the forums.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

For real, if this site only had Allanah, Sunny, Hara, Felicia, Peggy, Jade, Vicki(even though she left a while back)Nicole(Nikka)Vanessa, and Chanel(chicago) posting, I would be very content. Cause they usually have something to say worth reading and something that actually matters.
    Awe Thank you. I'm elated. Happy New Years to you sweetie. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

And personally I enjoy meeting the new transgendered women (by new I dont mean young I mean the new posters). I've spoken to many of them via yahoo, msn, etc. and they are so nice it's always good to see new life on the forums.[/b]
    OMG, You're such a chaser! lol J/k

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Awe Thank you. I'm elated. Happy New Years to you sweetie. :P

~Kisses.

HTG
    Hara, you've always been one of my favs. Very pleasant and drama free. Plus we're a match in bed. lol

5 Star Poster

No one ever leaves HA. EVER!!!!!!!!!!! They might tell you they do but they're full of shit, they have alternate accounts and read every thread they can daily.
    OK - that's it!

It's over!

I'm leaving!

For the next 12 hours or so... good night, Happy New Year. Go to bed Johnny it's 4 am NY time...

Giggles,
    TS Jamie