Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Why do mods allow certain girls here to call them and ask for someone to be banned after they just insulted they guy. And the mods do it anyway, but all along, the girl deserved to be cussed out cause she insulted the guy first. Kinda one-sided dontcha think? Also, why is it that when a guy speaks the truth about a certain tgirl, it automatically gets deleted. Why cant we always call a spade a spade when it comes to certain tgirls? Money? Is there a list of girls that we cant ever tell the truth about for fear of being banned or deleted? You may choose to ignore this, but all of the above has happened and still does. Just because the girl has a cute face and a cock doesnt make her an angel in my book. Every girl here aint an angel. Flame on.

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Star Poster

Are you gay?

LOL,
    TS Jamie

PS - What is really pathetic about this thread is that it shows how many of us are spending New Years Eve on HA... My excuse was a long busy day, and I was too tired to go out. But then I've got my hot hung angel here at home to take care of me... LOL

Keepingitreal the mods have explained that many times as well as Nyce.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TS JENNA
    Can i see your picture so i can know how the 'infamous'....lol, JWBL looks like?
    add me on yahoo messenger I'll jump on cam, as far as posting my pic on here, sorry thats a mod rule, you post a pic of yourself up and you must fall on your own sword in front of the other mods

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666
    Who's that fit girl in your avatar then?
    her name is Esther Baxter, I'm not a titty man but she might make me one

Quote Originally Posted by ef9hatchman
    whats about bans by Ip address?
    for the most part that works, but a new NIC card, laptop, pc, router, cable modem will start the mayhem all over, the newer technology thats coming will put an end to all that so be patient........

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Quote Originally Posted by TS JENNA
    Can i see your picture so i can know how the 'infamous'....lol, JWBL looks like?
    add me on yahoo messenger I'll jump on cam, as far as posting my pic on here, sorry thats a mod rule, you post a pic of yourself up and you must fall on your own sword in front of the other mods

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666
    Who's that fit girl in your avatar then?
    her name is Esther Baxter, I'm not a titty man but she might make me one

for the most part that works, but a new NIC card, laptop, pc, router, cable modem will start the mayhem all over, the newer technology thats coming will put an end to all that so be patient........
    come on now johnny just get the ip adress and normall adress pm me and we can make a deal on getting rid of them

ThaTiger23..

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Did I fucking ask you anything? Are you a mod? You're part of the reason this question was asked. So kindly STFU. Unfuckingbelievable! The thread say ask a mod, not a fucking braindead trannie!

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470
    Why do mods allow certain girls here to call them and ask for someone to be banned after they just insulted they guy. And the mods do it anyway, but all along, the girl deserved to be cussed out cause she insulted the guy first. Kinda one-sided dontcha think? Also, why is it that when a guy speaks the truth about a certain tgirl, it automatically gets deleted. Why cant we always call a spade a spade when it comes to certain tgirls? Money? Is there a list of girls that we cant ever tell the truth about for fear of being banned or deleted? You may choose to ignore this, but all of the above has happened and still does. Just because the girl has a cute face and a cock doesnt make her an angel in my book. Every girl here aint an angel. Flame on.
    Because the girls are the site. And no it's not fair but it's life. As Kelly stated this has been answered tons of times but let me be fair and answer it my way........... the women are HA. If they leave (technically they never leave they just log on under alts and read but still) then this place becomes a sausage fest without weaves & wigs and none of us want that. A couple of years ago we had very few chicks posting on here and you dudes were MISERABLE. So if doing some things to keep the majority of the chicks that post here happy is unfair, so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    Are you gay?

LOL,
    TS Jamie

PS - What is really pathetic about this thread is that it shows how many of us are spending New Years Eve on HA... My excuse was a long busy day, and I was too tired to go out. But then I've got my hot hung angel here at home to take care of me... LOL
    I don't consider myself gay, but whatever. It seems alot of folks on here want everyone to consider themself a homo or a fag or when certain folks get verbally abused by others want to call the attacker or defender a faggot like it will hurt them but at the end of the day it's just a word.

And trans, you can fly over here, put on my northface gear and timberlands and feel free to go party in 0 degree weather. I'll wait for Sunny's party tomorrow night when its warmer and the ice isnt on the ground for me to slide over doing 80mph.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Veteran Poster

for the most part that works, but a new NIC card, laptop, pc, router, cable modem will start the mayhem all over, the newer technology thats coming will put an end to all that so be patient........[/quote]

Isnt Ip designed to provider Router doesnt do sheeezy trust me Ive been banned from online games for supposed hacks When im just good at counterstrike. ip bans cuz it banned me from another server they owned.

Did I fucking ask you anything? Are you a mod? You're part of the reason this question was asked. So kindly STFU. Unfuckingbelievable! The thread say ask a mod, not a fucking braindead trannie!

awwwwwwww be nice to Kelly before she takes her 4 inch pecker and seduces your ass, lmao

anything else kr? I like your questions

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

5 Star Poster

Oh, oh... time for a new IP address - looks like Kelly is going to have to make one of those "ban hammer" calls to the mods. LOL

PS: JWBL... that was a joke. I'm sorry, too much bubbly - and here I promised not to post while under the influence... please don't ban me.

Giggles,
    TS Jamie