Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    they went that way>>>>>>>>>
    Indeed-They are in the NO!

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    they went that way>>>>>>>>>
    Thanks. I'd ask what happened but... you know.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Junior Poster

Why is the search function so poor? Is it just me or am I doing something wrong? I cannot figure out to search by the title only.....

your observation has been noted in past threads.
    The folks who started Google were still in college when HA's programming code was written by one guy who started this site as a not for profit HOBBY

The site's revamped search function will be part of the new HA platform

Junior Poster

Default Re: Ask a mod.........................

I guess this may be the correct place to ask, how do I change my username or do I have to make a new account with a new username? Just I've been a member since 2004...and now I'm transitioning to the female sie of things hormonally (not blocking any aside from taking injections that mean I can do it without blockers...), Also have a query for the girls regards HRT that I've posted too...got a few pics I would like to share too if anyone would want to see, some are copyright from a lady who made me some lingerie and I modelled the items and she took photos (in Christchurch, New Zealand), yeah, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask these things but yeah, thanks in advance, kiera

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: Ask a mod.........................

Quote Originally Posted by kieron View Post
    I guess this may be the correct place to ask, how do I change my username or do I have to make a new account with a new username? Just I've been a member since 2004...and now I'm transitioning to the female sie of things hormonally (not blocking any aside from taking injections that mean I can do it without blockers...), Also have a query for the girls regards HRT that I've posted too...got a few pics I would like to share too if anyone would want to see, some are copyright from a lady who made me some lingerie and I modelled the items and she took photos (in Christchurch, New Zealand), yeah, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask these things but yeah, thanks in advance, kiera
    What do you want it changing to?