Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ef9hatchman
    Honda you do need to stfu and understand that if you dont have something to add that actually holds up To not put it in. To call him an idiot is really fucking dumb,see his success rate compared to yours... just want you to think about that....

And FYI anything honda I bet I know better so change ya name to dumbrobot.
    And who the fuck are you? Nobody.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Honda you do need to stfu and understand that if you dont have something to add that actually holds up To not put it in. To call him an idiot is really fucking dumb,see his success rate compared to yours... just want you to think about that....

thank you.
    But while we are asking who people who do you think you are guy? your immature as fuck man. GROW THE FUCK UP. how old are you?
    On top of that your just acting ethughard. Realize it and embrace it.
    If you are older than the age of 18 which in the United States claims you as an adult act like one, because these past few weeks you have shown to everyone that your nothing better than a douchebag with a keyboard thank you and have a nice day.

Platinum Poster

Default Re: Ask a mod.........................

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx

im not ashamed of where ive come from
    where i started
    what i am

i do NOT however like those pics
    ive made that clear
    i thought you and i had settled the dispute and both had come to an agreement as adults

there is a difference in showing what i looked like b4 work and early on in my transition
    and showing ppl disgusting pics of me nude that i dont approve of
    I don't think it was a dispute, I think out of courtesy they were removed as I have done for a few models - but it's only semantics so I digress.

My point is, and you are right, you don't have a beef with me - but why the need to jump down on every beginner or every model that may have some flaws? Nobody jumped on your old photos when they were originally out there ... and you transitioned well but what if enough people, jumped on a new girls photos ... who could have transitioned well but instead loses her confidence. I'm just failing to see why you need to pick on so many people, over so many little things?
    How about NY's resolution?
    Justice should be fair, impartial and above the dregs of the name calling posts.

i dont attack girls on the board for their looks

i jump on them bc of their attitude or delussional thinking the way ANYONE should

you cant come on a board fresh off of shaving ur chin and throwing on some stage makeup and say "im hotter then ______estabished star name here_____" and expect a warm reception

i dont mind being the resident bitch if thats how someone chooses to see me

i see myself as a blunt honest poster who will stick up for her opinion even if its not popular

i think when a guy joins the board and is 40+yrs old and w/o any makeup on posts nude pics of himself... theres no makeup, no wig/long hair, no sign of any female clothing or shoes.... just a naked man .... and guys start referring to him as a woman assuming that bc hes naked he must be a ts in training ... deserves to be shredded and the guys need to be laughed at

in hopes it teaches guys to stop wishing every cock on this site belongs to a woman or even someone that wants to be a woman
    and it teaches men looking for praise to keep that queer shit off this "straight" board

everyone here is so hypocritical.... they act like only mods are w/ boy and girl posters....

guys will say some CD who actually lives as a man and moonlights as a woman is more of a woman then a ts who lives as woman 24/7
    i dont care how nonpassable the ts is... if she lives fulltime shes more woman that some cd
    and for ANY guy to call a cd or tv or even another ts one thing that is reaffirming her woman role and then calls another TS a man or man w/ tits is not only rude but it paints a very ugly picture of how that person and ppl that would agree that view on how they really see transWOMEN

this is longer then i wanted but im ranting... ill stop til i get some feedback to expand on topics

thank you.
    But while we are asking who people who do you think you are guy? your immature as fuck man. GROW THE FUCK UP. how old are you?
    On top of that your just acting ethughard. Realize it and embrace it.
    If you are older than the age of 18 which in the United States claims you as an adult act like one, because these past few weeks you have shown to everyone that your nothing better than a douchebag with a keyboard thank you and have a nice day.
    What? You lost me on ethugard,

Platinum Poster

You're an idiot. You posted the girl in questions birth name and old photos because you got mad. You did that, and you're clearly too stupid to talk your way out the situation.

I'll probably actually get banned now.

just when you think honda is too retarded to function he shocks you w/ something so spot on it makes you wonder if the other 99 posts where just to help him catch you off guard

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    The girls, the drama, the fights, the crappy posts among the worthy ones, laughing at internet hero's like Legend - or simply seeing what new issues that Hondarobot has this week is part of the show.
    Since you mentioned my name more then once in this thread i'll respond.I do not care if you are laughing at me or not because frankly i do not respect you or anything you stand for.You might be god to some tranny chaser but to be your just some old guy who rides the coattails of many transgender women.I know you think i'm a joke but now you know i see you as one as well.

I rather be known as a "hero" then a jerk who post girl's old male names and post transition pictures of them just to satisfy his ego.

You're an idiot. You posted the girl in questions birth name and old photos because you got mad. You did that, and you're clearly too stupid to talk your way out the situation.

just when you think honda is too retarded to function he shocks you w/ something so spot on it makes you wonder if the other 99 posts where just to help him catch you off guard
    Heh. You got it.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

guys will say some CD who actually lives as a man and moonlights as a woman is more of a woman then a ts who lives as woman 24/7
    i dont care how nonpassable the ts is... if she lives fulltime shes more woman that some cd
    and for ANY guy to call a cd or tv or even another ts one thing that is reaffirming her woman role and then calls another TS a man or man w/ tits is not only rude but it paints a very ugly picture of how that person and ppl that would agree that view on how they really see transWOMEN
    Bang on the fucking nail!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    Those zip cars are pretty sweet. I have friends in Philly who swear by them.
    remind me to ask you about Philly

I'll see ya around, Jenn. Good night.