Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kellyshore.net
    Johnny I asked Hollywood the same thing it wasn't just about you...and I know a few already.
    know what Kelly since I'm touchy about my personal life send me an instant message with whoever told you they slept with me so I can erase them permanently from my life.............

looking forward to that IM

JWBL

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

JWBL.........
    Can you please post some more pics of Esther...
    I've done a search and found only one.........
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	esther_baxter4_982.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	219034  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by sockmonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    p.s. I drive a batmobile

That should be credentials enough for anyone.

i bet if you replaced bat w/ whore youd get a better idea of the credentials lmao

What I wouldn't give to watch Adam West drive around in one of those.

Best. Movie. Evar.

--
    you will learn to fear my collection of tiny hats.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godownunder
    JWBL.........
    Thanks
    the most famous one

the Honey pic

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

#1 Threat to Esther !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	colbert_bears_threatdown_176.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	219035  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Godownunder
    JWBL.........
    Thanks
    the most famous one

the Honey pic

She is amazing....Thanks johnny

Veteran Poster

To me it's like a dude walking down a street seeing a tranny and screaming "THATS A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" that shit rarely happens (unless you're on 8th avenue down by 42nd street). Most of this bullshit is purely spit out on HA. I call it tough love.

Used to be a guy called J on here and he came to a party one night. Now J could get a GG whenever he wanted he just had game like that. One night I walked into a party and this post-op wanted J thrown out. Why? because J wasn't interested in her over siliconed ass. She took it to heart and called him a faggot out loud then passed out on one of the couches, she was drunk. J (after getting called that) got 2 #'s and left the party an hour later........

my point: it's just a word, and a silly one at that. technically they're calling you a single cig waiting to be lit IMO.

now back to the insane line of questioning

p.s. I drive a batmobile
    HAHAHAHAHAHA I remember J. He was one of the few people here that said "I'm leaving" and actually left. He was sort of a male version of Jen. But with a lot more class and tact. Also a lot more intelligent and funnier. His material was always fresh too. Not saying the same old shit over and over to make someone look bad. He didnt really go out of his way to offend anyone. After dealing with the current idiots, I kinda miss J. Some of his old posts were classic. JW, you got any of J's old material? lol

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Ask a mod.........................

Quote Originally Posted by voy4her
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    and then they would be deleted again
    what would be the point?
    Hmmm ... no they wouldn't - either through link or by posting them I'd ensure they'd stay up - but it's a moot point as I can't really be bothered - but the point is there, I'm the copyright holder.
    However, as you seem to consistently feel the need to put down others, it might only be fair for people to see where you started?
    remind me to buy you a beer sometime Seanchai.
    y dont you just get down on ur knees and suck it out of him?

hows that for an eloquent way of expressing myself
    Yup, Seanchai's point was proven!

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470
    To me it's like a dude walking down a street seeing a tranny and screaming "THATS A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" that shit rarely happens (unless you're on 8th avenue down by 42nd street). Most of this bullshit is purely spit out on HA. I call it tough love.

Used to be a guy called J on here and he came to a party one night. Now J could get a GG whenever he wanted he just had game like that. One night I walked into a party and this post-op wanted J thrown out. Why? because J wasn't interested in her over siliconed ass. She took it to heart and called him a faggot out loud then passed out on one of the couches, she was drunk. J (after getting called that) got 2 #'s and left the party an hour later........

my point: it's just a word, and a silly one at that. technically they're calling you a single cig waiting to be lit IMO.

now back to the insane line of questioning

p.s. I drive a batmobile
    HAHAHAHAHAHA I remember J. He was one of the few people here that said "I'm leaving" and actually left. He was sort of a male version of Jen. But with a lot more class and tact. Also a lot more intelligent and funnier. His material was always fresh too. Not saying the same old shit over and over to make someone look bad. He didnt really go out of his way to offend anyone. After dealing with the current idiots, I kinda miss J. Some of his old posts were classic. JW, you got any of J's old material? lol
    j was a sweet lil jewish boy in fla that loved his webcam
    and also loved to feed you anything you wanted to hear

some of his posts were amazing... but then towards the end he just kinda got weird and crazy

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470
    Your the biggest nuthugger on this forum first you make a thread kissing megabody's ass claiming he would owned everybody something i guess you cannot apparently do besides your ghetto threats and ebonics lessons.Who the fuck asks for material ?you aren't dave chappelle or jay leno. Your the biggest loser on this forum,if it is not you making up bullshit stories about some acting career,it's your pathetic threats.

Guys say some transsexuals are unstable and emotional but you my friends are the biggest emotional wreck i've seen on this forum in years.No way a person like you should go on without psychological help.Your the poster child for a.d.d and anger management.I don't know if you had a rough childhood or something but you're fucked up in the head.Please get some help fast.