Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Professional Poster

Default Re: The greatest erotic themed songs on planet earth

Senior Member Veteran Poster Dahlia Babe Ailhad's Avatar

Default Re: The greatest erotic themed songs on planet earth

Hi gmb,

Hmm, you think a spoonful of cum is what "he" wants?
    Eww! I am not sure.

In those days, i think cocaine was used to help musicians stay awake to play late night gigs in juke-joints.
    If it were a female singing that, i might agree more easily with it being a spoonful of cum.
    Etta James did a version of it, too.
    Nah..still sounds like cocaine to me, man.

But a man singing that spoonful of cum, is kinda "gross", no? Well, in here, we never know, eh, lol..."spoonful of cum" lol.

"It could be a spoonful of coffee
    It could be a spoonful a-tea
    But one little spoon
    Of your precious love.
    Is good enough for me"
    Female cum? You think he might be referring to female cum? It's kind of difficult to get a woman to cum into a spoon. I know some girls can "squirt" but not all women know how to do that "circus trick".

It might be a spoonful of home-cooked food if it were in the times of the Great Depression but the song was recorded in the 60s. They always say the way to a man's heart is through satisfying his stomach with a meal.

"Men lie about that spoonful (of cum?)
    Some cry about that spoonful (of cum?)
    Some die about that spoonful (of cum?)
    Ev'rybody fight about a spoonful" (of cum?)
    Sounds like cocaine to me.

"That spoon, that spoon
    That spoonful

It could be a spoonful a-water
    To save you from the desert sand
    But one spoon of lead
    From my forty-five
    Will save you from another man "
    (Maybe here he MIGHT be referring to another man's cum but, i dunno. Maybe he's referring to a bullet that will shoot another man from raping the woman who cooks his food.
    "Men lie-ii about that spoonful
    Some cry-ii about that spoonful
    Some die-ii about that spoonful
    Ev'rybody fight about a spoonful

That spoon, that spoon
    That spoonful
    That spoon, that spoon
    That spoonful"

It could be a spoonful a-sugar
    It could be a spoonful a-tea
    But one little spoon
    Of your precious love )
    Is good enough for me-ee"
    Look at this from Wikipedia:
    Spoonful - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    "Background and lyrics:
    Dixon's "Spoonful" is loosely based on "A Spoonful Blues", a song recorded in 1929 by Charley Patton (Paramount 12869), which is related to "All I Want Is A Spoonful" by Papa Charlie Jackson (1925) and "Cocaine Blues" by Luke Jordan (1927). The lyrics relate men's sometimes violent search to satisfy their cravings, with "a spoonful" used mostly as a metaphor for pleasures, which have been interpreted as sex, love, or drugs.

It could be a spoonful of coffee, it could be a spoonful of tea
    But one little spoon of your precious love, is good enough for me
    Men lies about that spoonful, some of them dies about that spoonful
    Some of them cries about that spoonful, but everybody fight about that spoonful".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your choice of Walkin' Blues by the Jesse Powell Orchestra is suggestive with the (cleverly unspoken) use of the word f*ck rhyming with buck and truck, but i don't think it's very erotic.
    It's a fun tune with a very up-beat tempo, and it's bopping jive groove. But erotic?...nah, not in my book. Suggestive?..definitely, yes lol, kind of like, Bull Moose Jackson's, Big Ten Inch...

...which was later covered by, Aerosmith is just as suggestive and fun but, again, not very erotic to me. But hey, maybe it gives others a raging hard-on and makes girls cream in their underwear.

Van Halen's, Ice Cream Man is pretty suggestive too, but not all THAT erotic to me.

But i would consider Robert Nighhawk's, Black Angel Blues (Sweet Black Angel) to be much more erotic because of it's slow bluesy groove and the line about how he "loves the way she spreads her wings". Check it out.

Let's not forget that it's "erotic" that the thread is asking for, and having said that, i, personally, may not not consider Fats Domino's Blueberry Hill and some of the others mentioned above as very erotic, these days, although ithey are rather suggestive.
    And i do I suppose when Blueberry Hill first came out, it was pretty erotic at the time. I am certain that many a high school boy got a hard-on while waltzing with his sweetheart at the high school sock-up, too, imagining he would make it to Blueberry Hill with her lol. Right?

But then again, so could Bill Haley's, Rock Around The Clock if we want to say F*ck instead of Rock.

And i supose Errol Garner's, Misty could also be considred erotic to some older people, for that matter.

Let's not forget, Garota de Ipanema, written by Antônio Carlos Jobim and Vinicius de Moraesm and made popular by Pery Ribeiro.

It, later, became know as, The Girl from Ipanema.
    I really like Nat King Cole's version.

I suppose we can go on and on with these wonderful classic, jazz and Rock and Roll and Rock standards from the past but i, sort of, doubt these types of subtle hints of sexuality and eroticim from those olden, golden days are what the original poster, ola, wanted. I could be totally wrong, though, as she did say "of all time" so i suppose we should repsect that part of her "thread title".

I do know this forum has it's fair-share of olden, golden gentlemen, and i really enjoy being in the company of that type of gentleman A LOT, i must say.
    They really know how to treat a lady, that's for sure. They come from the era when a man had to be a real gentleman if they wanted to score with a reallly nice lady.

I'll let you listen to all of these tunes.

Until the next time...

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Babe Musician

.............../..\

xoxo

Last edited by Dahlia Babe Ailhad; 03-15-2015 at 06:05 AM.
    "I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"You are, indeed, the dumbest dipshit on the internet." - trish

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

"You have been banned for the following reason:
    Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator