Rookie Poster

Default Wishing you all the best...

Howdy folks. I don't pretend to know all of you that well. Nor do I make the effort I should to comment on interesting topics. (I can get lost in picture threads and threads about Alyssa and Ruby. LOL) I will definitely post more, drop a comment, something.

But, regardless of that, I wish everyone good health and prosperity in 09. It will be a challenging year for most of us, but with new leadership and the nature of all things (economies included) being cyclical, it will start to right itself.

Utilize your friends, your family, your contacts and what ever higher power you believe in to get yourself to the best place possible. I genuinely would love to see everyone make it out the other end of this. (Though, there are a couple of mental cases I could never hear from again.)

And thanks for letting me be a small part of your lives.

Many blessings, much love,
    Clark - No glasses

I'm the devil on your shoulder!

Thanks, best wishes to you for the new year.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Friend Rookie Poster

Nice thoughts, sir -

May good fortune reign upon all the members here - good health, happiness, and prosperity -