Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: bali?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Space_Cowboy
    heres as tip, buy this T Shirt, put it on, hit the town, get boozed up, make friends with the people who like your T Shirt, go with the flow ... you will be surrounded by ladyboys b4 you know it :P
    OR you might be beaten to a pulp. Indonesian people frown upon gay people. Mostly Muslim COPS which is the majority will beat you down.
    The country has alot of great stuff but the GOVERNMENT SUCKS.They only help rich people not the poor.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Bee
    Quote Originally Posted by ef9hatchman
    yeh its fine i like nasi bungkus more.
    food to try while in Indonesia.
    Babi kecap=sweet tasty pork
    sate=kabob in peanut sauce(pork or chicken)
    nasi goreng=fried rice
    nasi bungkus=rice special
    soto-a tasty soup
    baso- beefball soup
    nasi kuning=yellow rice
    Seems like you know Indonesian food so well, eh? Cool!
    I live in Jakarta and...Sate, Soto and Nasi Goreng are always
    the best food in here
    Im the only american I know that can make a indonesian sad when making sate
    my friends uncle idnt know how to cook it right I said dude that pork(babi) Let it cook all the way through....So I took over the grill and A OLD indo lady asked me to come cook for her in LA I was laughing hard as shit. The uncle who is a priest cant cook for shiet.Well he can do sushi hella good but grilling he sucks.

Really? Sounds like you're a good with cooking, eh? Cool Which one do you like the most, Chicken Sate or Lamb Sate? You eat lontong also?

BACHANG or however you spell it. Had some today
    and Lemper Ikan
    Haa..Bacang! A very yummy rice cake with chicker or pork inside.. Nice.. Lemper Ikan? are you sure? I never heard lemper any ikan here in Indonesia... Lemper is like..a roll rice cake, but never with fish inside.. It sounds more like sushi.. But bacang is great, i like bacang very much!

OR you might be beaten to a pulp. Indonesian people frown upon gay people. Mostly Muslim COPS which is the majority will beat you down. The country has alot of great stuff but the GOVERNMENT SUCKS.They only help rich people not the poor.
    Actually i dont think its really that bad.. You're right about the government, they're SUCKS! Big time! But not all Indonesian are homophobic.. Many Indonesians are more open-minded about those things nowadays.. But i have to say again that..Yes, the government sucks! :P

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    ^ thats nice my dear
    I dont open this forum very often, so maybe i just post the list now.. Here's my favorites NASI GORENG in Jakarta:

- Nasi Goreng Kambing Kebon Sirih Kebon Sirih - Central Jakarta
    Fried rice with goat meat at Kebon Sirih, not too far from Monas (National Monument and Jaksa Street. Central Side of Jakarta

- Nasi Goreng Kambing Djono Yogya Pejompongan - South Jakarta
    Again, Friend Rice with Goat meat at Sate Djono Yogya Restaurant. Just ask the cab to take you to Pejompongan, and you will find it.

- Nasi Goreng Rawit - Daksa. Kebayoran - South Jakarta
    Traditional fried rice with slices of chicken and green chilli pepper. Its so spicy but its good! You should try it! Just ask the cab driver to take you to Kebayoran area and look for Daksa street.

- Nasi Goreng Ibu Cicih. Kebayoran Lama - South Jakarta
    A good traditional Javanese fried rice! Try this one and you will ask for more

- Nasi Goreng "BUMEN JAYA". Pejompongan - South Jakarta.
    Its three generation fried rice! They serve good nasi goreng for over 25 years..and still one of the best!

- Nasi Goreng Bakti Senopati - South Jakarta
    Its on jalan Bakti/Bakti street. You can find more varieties of friend rice. There's a chicken, goat, sea food, crab, sausage, beef and special with scrambled egg. Too bad they dont serve pork.

- Nasi Goreng Lombok - Jalan Lombok. Central Jakarta
    A fusion of chinese and traditional javanese fried rice. Not too spicy but its good! Dont forget too order Ayam Malaya (Malayan Chicken) for the side dish!

Veteran Poster

Really? Sounds like you're a good with cooking, eh? Cool Which one do you like the most, Chicken Sate or Lamb Sate? You eat lontong also?

BACHANG or however you spell it. Had some today
    and Lemper Ikan
    Haa..Bacang! A very yummy rice cake with chicker or pork inside.. Nice.. Lemper Ikan? are you sure? I never heard lemper any ikan here in Indonesia... Lemper is like..a roll rice cake, but never with fish inside.. It sounds more like sushi.. But bacang is great, i like bacang very much!
    Lemper Pedas Ikan. ENAK
    kamu makan Mie Sedaap?
    Bacang MMMMMMMMMMM.....Babi Sate. NGGA ayam Najis..Lol.
    For admin Notification NGGA means No in Indonesian.

wow, i'm not around for a couple days and all of sudden this turns into an indo food thread..that is all good though, i love food almost as much as girls lol

Lemper Pedas Ikan. ENAK
    kamu makan Mie Sedaap?
    Bacang MMMMMMMMMMM.....Babi Sate.
    NGGA ayam Najis..Lol
    Hahaha... So you dont eat chicken, eh?
    Mie Sedap? Nggak! No, Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    ^ thats nice my dear
    I dont open this forum very often, so maybe i just post the list now.. Here's my favorites NASI GORENG in Jakarta:

- Nasi Goreng Kambing Kebon Sirih Kebon Sirih - Central Jakarta
    Fried rice with goat meat at Kebon Sirih, not too far from Monas (National Monument and Jaksa Street. Central Side of Jakarta

- Nasi Goreng Kambing Djono Yogya Pejompongan - South Jakarta
    Again, Friend Rice with Goat meat at Sate Djono Yogya Restaurant. Just ask the cab to take you to Pejompongan, and you will find it.

- Nasi Goreng Rawit - Daksa. Kebayoran - South Jakarta
    Traditional fried rice with slices of chicken and green chilli pepper. Its so spicy but its good! You should try it! Just ask the cab driver to take you to Kebayoran area and look for Daksa street.

- Nasi Goreng Ibu Cicih. Kebayoran Lama - South Jakarta
    A good traditional Javanese fried rice! Try this one and you will ask for more

- Nasi Goreng "BUMEN JAYA". Pejompongan - South Jakarta.
    Its three generation fried rice! They serve good nasi goreng for over 25 years..and still one of the best!

- Nasi Goreng Bakti Senopati - South Jakarta
    Its on jalan Bakti/Bakti street. You can find more varieties of friend rice. There's a chicken, goat, sea food, crab, sausage, beef and special with scrambled egg. Too bad they dont serve pork.

- Nasi Goreng Lombok - Jalan Lombok. Central Jakarta
    A fusion of chinese and traditional javanese fried rice. Not too spicy but its good! Dont forget too order Ayam Malaya (Malayan Chicken) for the side dish!

thanks for the suggestions sweety

alright, since i'm in bali for the second time since i started this thread, here's the rundown:

seminyak is the place to meet girls, especially on the weekends they will hang out in front of joe bar and the surrounding gay clubs and they will talk to you if you show the slightest bit of interest. the street is called jl. camplung tanduk, but since the name has been changed several times in recent years, tell the taxi driver to take you to the street where the sofitel seminyak is or the breezers hotel, they will know. you'll notice the gay bars if you pass them at night, maybe the driver will mention them as well.

you will get to meet girls in kuta if you have a good eye, try the mbargo or skygarden clubs, some are working in massage parlors or stores as well, few seem to be working girls mainly.

a lot of cute girls around, nice skin and bodies, most have small hormonal boobs, since very few girls can afford boobjobs (average income is something like 200-300 us$ from what i am told).

other than that, it's an incrediblz beautiful place i can recommend for a holiday if you stay clear of kuta (lot's of drunk australian teenagers basically) try lembongan or the gili islands for a laid back vacation, great surf and dive sites all over the place..