Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

I guess staying OUT of prison is not a subject here...
    I do!

Looking for (TS)Ladies in thigh boots

Hey shining star,
    How did you get to 2009? Do you have access to time machine? I hope so. Please get back in and go back to 1950 where you belong. Or at the very least, lay off the Fox News....it's destroyed your brain.

"That's what i thought you said."

Shining Star wrote:
    Prison is supposed to be a place of correction, not a holiday spa. Granted the state is supposed to make sure no harm comes to those in it's care, and hopefully tries to educate and or otherwise prepare those same persons to become useful and productive members of society upon release, there are limits.
    Man, when I reread all the horseshit you wrote I had to laugh......the statement above is most telling. You are painfully ignorant of not only the society in which you dwell but also its judicial system.
    It's also ironic that you spend time here on this board but can only see gender in terms of black or white, or rather, since I obviously need to spell it out for you, male and female. This is painfully ignorant and I can only hope you get a little educated before you grow up. Only a kid with no experience or education would make statements like yours.

But there is something you might know. Why do the dumbest people in the room always think they have the answers without putting any thought into it? Seriously, your comments sound like they came from a sixteen year old, safely ensconced in Mommy and Daddy's safe little home. I suppose from the world looks very simple from there but you shouldn't let yourself be fooled. When you grow up, you might find life is a bit more complicated.

In any case, you need to wise up.....you're going to need some brains eventually and already I can tell you, your knee jerk analysis isn't working.

Maybe you better stay in the playground till then, huh?
    What a joke......good luck with all that and I mean it.

Silver Poster

Sounds like a lot of us have been in Cook county, self included.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Rookie Poster

I agree with your statements "shining star" even though some dont! Dont mind them c

Boot6 wrote:
    I agree with your statements "shining star" even though some dont! Dont mind them

The both of you rubes need to get on the next bus out of Mayberry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mayberry313x432_117.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	223529  

Rookie Poster

I am glad to see that Helvis2012 handles his critics in such mature way!
    Talking aboyt 2009.....

Junior Poster

Helvis2012:

Listen pal, I've forgotten more about "life", then you will ever know, especially regarding trannies, and or trannies who have been incarcerated.

I've learned this from not only the mouths of the girls themselves, but by simply reading and observing. Take your little self down to 1 Centre Street in NYC, or Mid-Town Community Court and read the case logs. Even better sit yourself down and watch the drama that unfolds daily as prossies, trannies, women and even men are brought in and justice, such as it is, dispensed.

As far as the law is concerned, there are only TWO genders. You can roam around your house in your wife's undies all you want (with or without a manicure), but that isn't going to make you "female" enough to be put into any area with a true GG in lock-up.

At one time trannies, tits, penis and all were put into GP both in holding cells, jail and prison, then things changed for awhile, and they were segregated within the male population. However make no mistake about it, trannies were transported and housed in a "male" section of lock-up.

As things now stand, at least in NYC, if the trannie has a penis, she will be segregated from the male GP in the courts and holding cells, but the NYDC has begun moving trannies in lock-up to GP. IIRC, one can request to be moved into "protective custody", but that is not always what it is cracked up to be, so many girls actually request and or want to stay in GP.

As for "waking" and "growing" up, it is YOU who better learn what time it is, or at least keep your happy behind on the right side of the law. Go into police custody and or lock-up with your current attitude, and you are just going to be fresh meat to the wolves.

You flatter yourself. You're no critic.....just an extremely ignorant person. Critics actually know a little something about which they are commenting.
    I'm sorry you don't like to hear that but when you champion stupidity and showcase a complete lack of knowledge of the subject at hand, you should expect someone to call you on it. Don't compound the error by acting like a pussy just defend your position, but, naturally, you can't so you whine and cry foul. Moreover, while you espouse some extremely callous views on a serious topic for some reason, you reserve charm school etiquette for yourself. This, even more than your unbounded ignorance, is the reason you're a joke.
    Want respect? Have a little self respect first, dumb dumb. It's not other people's responsibility to educate you. You're going to have to take a little initiative yourself.

Shining Star? Funny, for a shining star, you don't seem very bright. Your last post shows you haven't the depth to even understand what my point was and like a true nitwit, you simply repeat yourself. This is why you look so foolish.

In any case, defending discrimination against TV's on a website for TV's and their admirers won't win you any friends and true to form, you're too stupid to realize how offensive your comments are, especially in this particular forum. Maybe you'd be happier at the RNC's website where other rubes, retards and bigots gather?

Again, let me suggest you take an extended trip outside Mayberry town-limits.

Oh yeah. What were you trying say here?
    Listen pal, I've forgotten more about "life", then you will ever know, especially regarding trannies, and or trannies who have been incarcerated.
    What is that supposed to mean? You might do better if you pulled your head out of your ass.