Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Poster

I actually think it's so sad and pathetic I won't be nasty to him. . Not entirely sure what went on and if he is just winding people up (which is weird in it'self at least about one person who doesn't as far as we know post here anymore) or if he genuinely does have serious mental issues.

I just have this image of a webcam movie being a released which shows a small fat man sitting in a bare desolate room covered in vicki richter posters, used tissues on a nearby coffee table, with a shotgun in his mouth.He then talks shit for five minutes about being a drunken moron and pulls the trigger his brains and part of his skull landing on the tits of vicki richter , the poster one anyway! . He lies there and in his last moments manages the words 'HEH' Poor bastard.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666
    I actually think it's so sad and pathetic I won't be nasty to him. . Not entirely sure what went on and if he is just winding people up (which is weird in it'self at least about one person who doesn't as far as we know post here anymore) or if he genuinely does have serious mental issues.

I just have this image of a webcam movie being a released which shows a small fat man sitting in a bare desolate room covered in vicki richter posters, used tissues on a nearby coffee table, with a shotgun in his mouth.He then talks shit for five minutes about being a drunken moron and pulls the trigger his brains and part of his skull landing on the tits of vicki richter , the poster one anyway! . He lies there and in his last moments manages the words 'HEH' Poor bastard.
    I'd rather read stuff like this. Hah.

The soundtrack to this sorry monologue: Amy Winehouse's 'Rehab'.

Insert funny quote here

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I've got at least three new troll-toys now, it seems.

Bwahahaha. . .