View Poll Results: Are tranny's "tranny chaser" chasers?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

33 48.53%
  • No

35 51.47%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Dee-lite
    And stalk us in stores and follow us home and have no social skills....I think that is what the girls don't like
    I think I said this before in some other thread, but I'm always shocked at how rude some of the guys are at the events: some girl will be walking by and they will just reach out and grab her arm (hard), often spinning her around and almost ripping her arm off. And then they expect her to be pleasant. These guys are the caricatures of cavemen; just hit her over the head with your club and drag her back to your cave by her hair.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

So it looks like about 50/50, but I think some who voted "yes" didn't understand the question (i.e. they were talking about girls looking for tricks). So I'm still left with my original thought which is that TS girls are not particularly looking to find chasers for other than commercial sex opportunities.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Veteran Poster

I think each person is unique and consequently so will they be on this issue.

'We Are, Marshall... Almost home...'

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Azanti

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you just answered a question w/ direct point that is so logical it will create a blackhole and were all gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You know, in any universe, when there are two discrete non-intersecting subsets, there can be great variations within each subset. But the variations don't make the subsets intersect, and they don't vitiate their being discrete subsets.

Yeah, that's a fancy way of saying "everyone is unique" is a bullshit cop out to answering a yes or no question with either a yes or a no.

Quote Originally Posted by slinky
    You know, in any universe, when there are two discrete non-intersecting subsets, there can be great variations within each subset. But the variations don't make the subsets intersect, and they don't vitiate their being discrete subsets.

Yeah, that's a fancy way of saying "everyone is unique" is a bullshit cop out to answering a yes or no question with either a yes or a no.
    But it's not bullshit imo, in fact I think he hit the nail on the head. Everyone has something they are looking for, something that complements them as a person. Of course you tend to see trends but that still is far from some universal status-quo.

Let's perhaps simplify this issue by looking at it from a different perspective, and one most of us are familiar with lol: If you were to talk with your buddies about what kind of woman they want or find attractive you would get this wide array of answers. Some men are actually into gold diggers because they tend to be hot and the guy has the means to support them and in return get a hot looking woman by his side. Other guys want no part of that and like only shy demur types, while others want aggressive independent types. The variations are endless and I for one gave up long ago trying to figure out or worry about what other people like or want. I worry about what works well for me as a person and try to find someone that will fit into that. I think at the end of the day that is what most people are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by NYBURBS
    If you were to talk with your buddies about what kind of woman they want or find attractive you would get this wide array of answers. Some men are actually into gold diggers because they tend to be hot and the guy has the means to support them and in return get a hot looking woman by his side. Other guys want no part of that and like only shy demur types, while others want aggressive independent types. The variations are endless and I for one gave up long ago trying to figure out or worry about what other people like or want. I worry about what works well for me as a person and try to find someone that will fit into that. I think at the end of the day that is what most people are doing.
    Except you are missing a crucial logical point: the question isn't a generic question, which would be "what type of guys do TS girls want?" which wouldn't be a yes or no answer. The equivalent is right in your post: "Some men are actually into gold diggers because they tend to be hot and the guy has the means to support them and in return get a hot looking woman by his side. Other guys want no part of that". There is your yes and no; the question "if they don't like Gold Diggers then what type of girl do they like?" isn't being asked. So in that case, you've still boiled it down to a yes or no.

People tend to look at things with 10 answers and assign the probability of each answer as 10% just because that's an even division. But it's not reality. Populations have very uneven distributions. In the most common of what people think of when they hear the word "population" in people, so let's go with that example: I could ask on survey "Race: white or not white?". Now, people would get all offended and say "there's all sorts of races not just black and white. there are Native Americans, there are Eskimos, there are Pacific Islanders, there are........." and you know what? IF what you were trying to find out was the distribution of every ethnic/racial group was, then you're right, the "are you white or not white" question wouldn't get you there. but if what you're trying to find out is something of specificity, you don't need to know what the specificity of all the negative answers are. let's get away from "White/Caucasian" for a second: let's say what you wanted to find out was the percentage of Eskimos living in NYC was. You could hand out a survey with a question: "Ethnicity" and list every single one and have a list 50 long. then take the percentage who answered "Eskimo" and you'd have your answer. But you know what? If you asked the same question ans only had "Eskimo" and "Not Eskimo" as the answers, you'd end up with the EXACT same answer.

So, my point is, yes, TS girls like all different types of guys and everyone has a different answer, blah, blah, blah. But I really don't give a shit about that. What I'm asking of the guys is who thinks that some reasonable percentage of the TS population are out there chasing Tranny Chasers [i]when it's not for a commercial transaction[i]".

And I know exactly why guys don't want to answer: because in general they know the answer is "no", but since this is in general a population of Tranny Chasers who wishes the answer were "yes", it makes it very difficult to step back and answer the question.

Of much more interest (but unfortunately not much discussion) was Shining Star's thesis that "for the most part, a trannie may not have a choice but "chasers" when it comes to the men she sees. " Even though that's a different issue, at least it's a real/interesting one.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx

you just answered a question w/ direct point that is so logical it will create a blackhole and were all gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mean b*tch

Quote Originally Posted by slinky

Except you are missing a crucial logical point: the question isn't a generic question, which would be "what type of guys do TS girls want?" which wouldn't be a yes or no answer. The equivalent is right in your post: "Some men are actually into gold diggers because they tend to be hot and the guy has the means to support them and in return get a hot looking woman by his side. Other guys want no part of that". There is your yes and no; the question "if they don't like Gold Diggers then what type of girl do they like?" isn't being asked. So in that case, you've still boiled it down to a yes or no.

People tend to look at things with 10 answers and assign the probability of each answer as 10% just because that's an even division. But it's not reality. Populations have very uneven distributions. In the most common of what people think of when they hear the word "population" in people, so let's go with that example: I could ask on survey "Race: white or not white?". Now, people would get all offended and say "there's all sorts of races not just black and white. there are Native Americans, there are Eskimos, there are Pacific Islanders, there are........." and you know what? IF what you were trying to find out was the distribution of every ethnic/racial group was, then you're right, the "are you white or not white" question wouldn't get you there. but if what you're trying to find out is something of specificity, you don't need to know what the specificity of all the negative answers are. let's get away from "White/Caucasian" for a second: let's say what you wanted to find out was the percentage of Eskimos living in NYC was. You could hand out a survey with a question: "Ethnicity" and list every single one and have a list 50 long. then take the percentage who answered "Eskimo" and you'd have your answer. But you know what? If you asked the same question ans only had "Eskimo" and "Not Eskimo" as the answers, you'd end up with the EXACT same answer.

So, my point is, yes, TS girls like all different types of guys and everyone has a different answer, blah, blah, blah. But I really don't give a shit about that. What I'm asking of the guys is who thinks that some reasonable percentage of the TS population are out there chasing Tranny Chasers [i]when it's not for a commercial transaction[i]".

And I know exactly why guys don't want to answer: because in general they know the answer is "no", but since this is in general a population of Tranny Chasers who wishes the answer were "yes", it makes it very difficult to step back and answer the question.

Of much more interest (but unfortunately not much discussion) was Shining Star's thesis that "for the most part, a trannie may not have a choice but "chasers" when it comes to the men she sees. " Even though that's a different issue, at least it's a real/interesting one.
    I see your point and it's not a bad one, especially as it relates to the fact that you are simply trying to get a yes or no on your question. Yet while I don't have a background in polling or statistics, it seems to me that your question is still looking to overly simplify a more complicated issue. Poll questions are all about the context in which you ask them and the manner in which you limit them in their choices. Perhaps do one with the third option of "depends" and see what happens to the results lol.

As for most guys not wanting to hear a no answer, maybe you're right but I can only speak for myself which is: I don't give a fuck either way. I can completely understand some girls not wanting to be associated with some of the guys I see posting on here as I'm pretty sure they have people buried in their basements. Yet there's plenty of decent guys on here also that most of these girls would be lucky to get into a relationship with, so again it's more complicated than a simple yes or no question will allow for.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nevada64
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx

mean b*tch
    stop following me around faggot

yes slinky it is a VERY generic question

there are many different types of chasers
    some chasers are attractive
    some chasers are just lookig for sex
    some chasers are just looking for a conquest
    some chasers are just looking to say theyve been w/ ____ and ____

some chasers are actually just interested in being w/ transwomen beit for one night or on an actual dating relationship but bc they are limited to 20 girls per city it doesnt take long for him to get labled a chaser.... doesnt mean he fits the definition of chaser you are looking for tho