View Poll Results: Are tranny's "tranny chaser" chasers?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

33 48.53%
  • No

35 51.47%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    the ONLY time a ts is looking for a chaser is when rents due or theres a good sale at bebe
    How much is your rent TSNTX? :P

Home is where the Heart is....

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Lick UR Lovely
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    the ONLY time a ts is looking for a chaser is when rents due or theres a good sale at bebe
    How much is your rent TSNTX? :P
    i pay around a K a month for my 2bd condo

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

It is a very interesting question....I have dated men in my life that haven't ever dated a ts before and that was a mess! They question everything they do....It basically turns into an "Am I Gay " on H.A.! But in real life. .....I have dated men that know that they like Trannies so i guess that would make them Chasers...And still have had problems....So for me I have decided I never want to date again! LOL! Chasers in my opinion are not people you wouldn't want to be seen with...Many attractive men come to my parties that I consider to be Chasers...I think the proper word for the type of man the girls don't want to be with in Daylight is the "SERIAL KILLER LOOK"...Which we see...And stalk us in stores and follow us home and have no social skills....I think that is what the girls don't like

i would call it 50/50....u get the ones that say they only want to date a guy who never been with a ts... ( to me all that means is they want a guy who is naive so they can manipulate them cause they have no other source for info)

then the ones who like guys that are experienced and don't have to train them.....

just when u think u have all the answers , lmfao

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Dee-lite
    It is a very interesting question....I have dated men in my life that haven't ever dated a ts before and that was a mess! They question everything they do....It basically turns into an "Am I Gay " on H.A.! But in real life. .....I have dated men that know that they like Trannies so i guess that would make them Chasers...And still have had problems....So for me I have decided I never want to date again! LOL! Chasers in my opinion are not people you wouldn't want to be seen with...Many attractive men come to my parties that I consider to be Chasers...I think the proper word for the type of man the girls don't want to be with in Daylight is the "SERIAL KILLER LOOK"...Which we see...And stalk us in stores and follow us home and have no social skills....I think that is what the girls don't like
    the good looking ones are the scarier ones.... they trick you into thinking they arent the same as the "serial killer types"... and theyre right, they arent.... theyre worse

my place is pretty nice 1200 sqft, utility room, a yard which is great since i have 2 dogs now

the rents going down... if it goes down enough ill stay... otherwise im getting a house

5 Star Poster

Default Re: Question for the guys here about the girls

Quote Originally Posted by slinky
    In general, do you think that tranny's are "tranny chaser" chasers?
    Nice question. IMHO, it's the character that counts in the long run, irrespective of cock/pussy/ass/tits etc

Professional Poster

Default Re: Question for the guys here about the girls

Quote Originally Posted by slinky
    In general, do you think that tranny's are "tranny chaser" chasers?
    Thats a pretty stupid fucking question. I doubt that any respectable Transsexual woman is a tranny chaser chaser. From what I know, most girls would love to find a straight "normal" guy and nothing less. Like GG's, some like super hot guys and some like regular guys. Either way, I'm sure a straight normal guy is the desired type of man.

With that said. there are a lot of girls that I know that settle for "tranny chasers" because it's very hard to find a straight guy that is into Transsexual woman.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Dee-lite

So,

if a guy likes TS's and or has any passing interest in TS women, he is thus a "Chaser"? Is that how this works?

I consider a 'tranny chaser' to be the prominscous guys that try to shag nearly every hot tg that they see with no inclinations to holding a serious 1 on 1 relationship with any of them. Just liking TG's in general doesn't really make you a chaser.

Most gals don't want the str8 guy whose never been with a tg, as it means the guy is liable to have all kinds of mental issues regarding how to deal with ts in general public and being comfortable with her situation.

I chose 'NO' most all the tg's I know keep the chasers at arm's length. Regardless of the 'label' it should be their personality that is the deciding factor.

Grooby, Your My Hero!!!

www.tgirlbeauty.com
    www.blacktgirlsluts.com
    www.shemalebondagevideo.com

Positivity is Prosperity, Negativity is 360 and it comes back Eventually!

Junior Poster

Am going to have to agree with Sunny Dee-Light (gasp), since I also have been with "chasers" and supposedly "St8" guys, either way they drive you up the wall.

There are so few men out there willing to enter into a serious relationship, versus the vast numbers looking to either "eat and run" or "hit and run", that chasers out number the rest by far.

Clubs, personal adverts, CL, chat groups, where ever you meet them, chances are if a guy who calls himself "straight", yet accepts a trannie a bit too easy and worse jumps on one's tackle like a monkey on cup cake, he's a "chaser" or at least will help out if there is a rush.

Have run into guys one dated years ago, and once the conversation gets going, it usually comes out they have been "dating" trannies since, and worse the sex requested which once was mainly oral (guy on trannie), has moved to full fledged anal (guy bottom), requests for "co***ing all over me), and so forth. In short they are not full card carrying members of the chaser club.

What strikes one is that all if not most of these men consider themselves St8, and always want the hottest "passable" trannie they can get their hands on. Why one does not know since they almost never want to appear in public with a girl, unless it is to get off on some fantasy about having this most beautiful "gir", yet take her home and suck and get plowed.

Go figure.