View Poll Results: Are tranny's "tranny chaser" chasers?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

33 48.53%
  • No

35 51.47%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Default Question for the guys here about the girls

I personally know a few girls, and I would say YES! As much as they would hate to admit, and will DENY DENY DENY... YES! They might get fucked by guys who are "not chasers". But those guys dont stick around, to listen to their problems, make them feel better, comfort them, befriend them, or put up with all their BS insanity! They feel some sort of intimacy (comfortablility) with "chasers". Ive seen it time and time again.

Ill show you mine, if you show me yours

Junior Poster

Y'all are "girls" with penises who only want to date men who only date girls without penises.
    Of course: same old same old.

Like so many gay guys only want straight guys. That's the dream.

Human nature to seek and bask in futility.

Rookie Poster

I feel as man interested in transexuals I can not win.

I am not saying that this is the case with all TS girls but it seems you want what you can't feasably have.

most guys who are interested in TS Girls are bi sexual at least wether they admit it or not, therefore the cock will be a focus for them.

in addition to this their main source of information about transgender people will be from explicit websites with a highly sexualised context. therefore giving the impression, to the kind of guys that maybe attracted to here, that it was all about no strings attached sex.

I am sure I will get my head ripped off for this but if you meet a guy that is interested in GGs, you want to date him and be treated as female then it is all going to a little bit tits up when he sees your sexual organs.

I can understand why you may want to avoid guys who are trannny obsessives but there most be guys that like transexuals who want to get know you as people that are not total wierdos