Quote Originally Posted by ef9hatchman
    Creepy is that avatar lol.....
    Don't pick on my favorite internet icon, The Angry Baby

Junior Poster

Default Random Stupid Additional Comment

Daddy Drank

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Chaingunner
    Honda, give it a rest man. We've heard this story a million times and its up there as a legendary internet story I'm sad to say. Vicki is a goofball, not mental...unlike you.
    Happy New Year dude....
    Well, nobody has to read anything I post. What's even more unfortunate is that now I'm apparently a drunk and a moron, according to me, and I didn't even post it.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaingunner
    Honda, give it a rest man. We've heard this story a million times and its up there as a legendary internet story I'm sad to say. Vicki is a goofball, not mental...unlike you.
    Happy New Year dude....
    Well, nobody has to read anything I post. What's even more unfortunate is that now I'm apparently a drunk and a moron, according to me, and I didn't even post it.

A drunk?

You've broadcasted your drinking problem numerous times on this forum. The fact that you're a lush is certainly no surprise when one reads your threads or posts.

A moron?

That's obvious to anyone who has read your passive-aggressive drivel. Just click on his profile and read his posts if you have any doubt about what a creepy moron this sad little jizzmopper who works in a seedy gay bar actually is...

Happy New Year, tardbot!

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster

well w/o honda vicki would be nothing but a faint memory.... nobody else talks about her

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    well w/o honda vicki would be nothing but a faint memory.... nobody else talks about her
    Yea ok.....

Junior Poster

Jen, without you I wouldn't have to masterbate 8 times a day. While I masterbate I imagine your pretty face and beautiful body, and it feels so good.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx

Veteran Poster

I dunno why you didn't just go the whole hog and bum her when she was drunk Honda , at least then when people call you a molestor you have the memory of the tightness of her backhole gripping your penis and the sexy grunts and moans if you had used a condom you could have kept the condom in some kind of fucked up shrine you no doubt have as having been in a place many men would like to go up.

.At least then all the abuse and feelings of mock outrage from a few muppets (but secretly jealous muppets) would be for something Now you just seem like a sad bastard . You had the opportunity she was there on her stomach sleeping away , instead you dribbled on her....Sums you up don't it.

You poor bastard.I personally would not want to remind people of this.

Default Re: News Flash: Vicki Richter Recently Confirmed As Mental

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Vicki Richter Recently Confirmed As Mental.
    Is that some new technical term?

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158