Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    well w/o honda vicki would be nothing but a faint memory.... nobody else talks about her
    Hey Jen, why do you have to be such a fucking bitch? And who the fuck do you think talks about you outside of this little sewing circle?
    Christ. Pathetic.
    Ban me, Napoleon. Then go sit on a cactus. And spin.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    well w/o honda vicki would be nothing but a faint memory.... nobody else talks about her
    Hey Jen, why do you have to be such a fucking bitch? And who the fuck do you think talks about you outside of this little sewing circle?
    Christ. Pathetic.
    Ban me, Napoleon. Then go sit on a cactus. And spin.

Jesus you came out of the woodwork just to call someone a bitch.Does vicki have some kind of points system were guys who come over to this forum from that clone hungangels forum and mentions her name or defend her get extra brownie points?Jen is right there has not been any talk or any threads made about vicki richter other then the ones made by her number one fan.

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

I don't normally find myself agreeing with Legend, but noone here cares about VR anymore, she's old news. Her fanboys left with her and apart from honda bringing her up every so often, really noone really ever mentions her.

Given that Jenn has a web show, then there is a good chance people will talk about her outside of here. Much like Allanah and her events, not everyone is a legend in their own lunchtime, some of the girls have genuine recognition. VR aint one of them any more, her time has passed

Hey honda
    I feel bad for ya' dude....
    Sometimes the more you want something the more it eludes you.
    I have learned in my day that its not best to tell women how you feel until you have them.
    Once they know your crazy about them they act stupid.
    Keep your head up.

Quote Originally Posted by Castor_Troy05
    I don't normally find myself agreeing with Legend, but noone here cares about VR anymore, she's old news. Her fanboys left with her and apart from honda bringing her up every so often, really noone really ever mentions her.

Given that Jenn has a web show, then there is a good chance people will talk about her outside of here. Much like Allanah and her events, not everyone is a legend in their own lunchtime, some of the girls have genuine recognition. VR aint one of them any more, her time has passed
    She ISNT old news.
    She is one of the best girls out there.
    She is intelligent and beautiful with a great ass.
    You guys always want to put someone down......
    Im not one of her "fanboys" but she really stands out from the crowd.
    Just because she doesnt want to sleep with you guys for money or not doesnt make her bad.
    I hope she is doing well.

Member Rookie Poster

Vicki..Memtal? Well, duhh, I thought we all knew that.. but that is why we love her so much. Oh, that, her withering sarcasm, her amazing cock, and her A++ ass...

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Artmann100
    Vicki..Memtal? Well, duhh, I thought we all knew that.. but that is why we love her so much. Oh, that, her withering sarcasm, her amazing cock, and her A++ ass...
    You're correct. I'm changing my vote to: memtal

Platinum Poster

thnx legend and castor for explaining my point more than i did

you can call me a bitch if that makes you feel better but i could care less

she starts BS threads on her site in hopes of getting me and other girls to come over there and be active members

she can start w/e she wants about me. it hurts her greatly that im not an active member there and thats more then enough reason for me to not get suckered in and post in her threads about me

her website sux. and its poor attempt to mirror HA has failed. much like its members.

Platinum Poster

thnx legend and castor for explaining my point more than i did

you can call me a bitch if that makes you feel better but i could care less

she starts BS threads on her site in hopes of getting me and other girls to come over there and be active members

she can start w/e she wants about me. it hurts her greatly that im not an active member there and thats more then enough reason for me to not get suckered in and post in her threads about me

her website sux. and its poor attempt to mirror HA has failed. much like its members.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Her forum appears to be doing well, and I don't see any reason behind anyone disliking her. She makes provocative comments, but that increases forum traffic, and is exactly what she should be doing if she wants a lively forum.

I'm trying to improve my golf average on my day off from work, though, so I can't really spend too much time on this subject. I'm sure she doesn't dislike you, so knock it off.