Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Her forum appears to be doing well, and I don't see any reason behind anyone disliking her. She makes provocative comments, but that increases forum traffic, and is exactly what she should be doing if she wants a lively forum.

I'm trying to improve my golf average on my day off from work, though, so I can't really spend too much time on this subject. I'm sure she doesn't dislike you, so knock it off.
    i could care less if she likes me or not

she sees me as an oppourtunity to generate biz for HERSELF and im not willing to help her pay rent

Platinum Poster

Her forum appears to be doing well, and I don't see any reason behind anyone disliking her. She makes provocative comments, but that increases forum traffic, and is exactly what she should be doing if she wants a lively forum.

I'm trying to improve my golf average on my day off from work, though, so I can't really spend too much time on this subject. I'm sure she doesn't dislike you, so knock it off.

she sees me as an oppourtunity to generate biz for HERSELF and im not willing to help her pay rent

Platinum Poster

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Fine, OK then. I'm going back to the golf course.

If no one wants Vicki anymore, I'll happily take her away.

I have a white coat and can get a loan of a van. Vicki.. come home, me luv...

Junior Poster

god I love her chunky thighs :P~~

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx

Firstly I think you mean 'couldn't care less' instead of 'could care less' but there you go.
    Secondly please explain to all these lovely people why you think that Vicki Richter owes YOU a living? I'm sitting here with baited breath waiting for the answer now.
    Thirdly, she doesn't rent. She owns this big ole two floor house with a pool and a double garage which she has worked for pretty hard over the years.
    Oh and just finally, did you promise Legend some sweet talk later on for backing you up in this thread?

Edit: Dbl Post.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    well w/o honda vicki would be nothing but a faint memory.... nobody else talks about her
    Hey Jen, why do you have to be such a fucking bitch? And who the fuck do you think talks about you outside of this little sewing circle?
    Christ. Pathetic.
    Ban me, Napoleon. Then go sit on a cactus. And spin.

Jesus you came out of the woodwork just to call someone a bitch.Does vicki have some kind of points system were guys who come over to this forum from that clone hungangels forum and mentions her name or defend her get extra brownie points?Jen is right there has not been any talk or any threads made about vicki richter other then the ones made by her number one fan.
    1. Legend, you have had your lips pressed firmly against JJ's sphincter for years now. You like her because she's nice to you. She's nice to you because you stick up for her no matter what. If you think that makes her your real friend, ask her to dinner sometime.

2. Anyone who reads my posts can see that I haven't acted like a 'fanboy' since the last time I attempted to shut honda up. And I'd have done the same thing if honda had been stalking JJ. Who it was happening to wasn't my motivator.

3. I 'came out if the woodwork' after realizing that H has been bringing the VR stuff up again here and and the Hungdevils anonymous rant forum - incredibly. I merely did a search for his posts and found this thread.
    I used to pretend that I thought this guy was crazy. It's not pretending anymore. But it's just boring to talk about. There's nothing to say.

4. I called JJ a bitch for two reasons. First, she has an obvious problem with Vicki. I remember the first time I realized that JJ wasn't getting VR's humor. Can't remember where exactly, but it's there if anyone cares enough to look it up. Secondly, I think putting people down is really bad form. JJ reveals far more about herself than about whoever she chooses to fixate on when she gets nasty - which I see is just as often as it used to be.

5. If this is seriously a debate about who's the bigger 'star' - first of all - who fucking cares? Is that what it's supposed to be about? could we be a little more shallow? Could we make more of a mockery of real transwomen's issues? But if you want to go there - I don't think JJ actually earns a living from walking around getting interviews on camera, fascinating though that must be. If she thinks this makes her Brooke Burke, she's got the same grasp on reality as Honda.

6. I left this place because it gives me no pleasure to write things like this, and I'm going away again right after I hit the send button. I have a life outside of forums, and I don't go to them to get angry. This place wasn't fun for me anymore. Hungdevils is fun for me. The bullshit stays on the anon rant page for the most part, and I never post there, so it's all good to me.

7. I have no way of knowing if Vicki has really been banned from this place or not, or why. But if it's true, it smells like bullshit to me. She was one of the first girls on this board, and arguably helped build it up. But whatever. Not my business. Bye.

Platinum Poster

dont let the door hit where vr fucks you

bye fag