Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the nicest and honest opinions coming from the guys and especially from my beautiful sisters!

Sunny, I will attend one of your parties as soon as I recover from my FFS! You we're so nice to me that night, you gave me and my friend FREE DRINKS! YAY! you are so gorgeous in person too!

very nice

Rookie Poster

You don't need to change a thing. Proportion is very important IMHO and right now you have it.

I am not sure why you said " First Boob Job " as if you are planning on getting 30 or something lol

Your body looks Sicken' ! Incredible. Your breasts are a good size for your frame. Leave it alone and massage massage massage!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    I am not sure why you said " First Boob Job " as if you are planning on getting 30 or something lol

Your body looks Sicken' ! Incredible. Your breasts are a good size for your frame. Leave it alone and massage massage massage!
    Girl, I live for your Phone Pics on the other thread....I love the PUSSY GALORE! You look so much at peace with yourself now. I'm so happy for you and THANKS for your nice comment.

I just feel like I could have gone bigger (It's that feeling of OVERCOMPENSATING about my body, or it's mostly mental) ..i'm sure some transwomen feels the same way I do.

Well it's good to reaffirm things from a "stranger" point of view in my opinion co'z they won't hold back on it which is what I wanted!

Quote Originally Posted by GIA LOVES RON

Girl, I live for your Phone Pics on the other thread....I love the PUSSY GALORE! You look so much at peace with yourself now. I'm so happy for you and THANKS for your nice comment.

I just feel like I could have gone bigger (It's that feeling of OVERCOMPENSATING about my body, or it's mostly mental) ..i'm sure some transwomen feels the same way I do.

Well it's good to reaffirm things from a "stranger" point of view in my opinion co'z they won't hold back on it which is what I wanted!
    The thing about having big boobs is that people always look - ask Allanah that and she will attest to this. You cannot hide big boobs.

The great thing about being a small D is that you can either hide it or flaunt it. For instance, when i am not feeling that great and I don't want guys buggin' all over me I wear a closed shirt, not white cause that seems to make them look bigger lol

I wear something with a bit of cleavage and a push up braw when I want attention, not trashy, just enough to peak the interest.

My doctor said to go big/natural because he reminded me that being "stealth" was my main concern. I think he did a great job because when I went in to try on the size I automatically picked the Pam Anderson sizes, he laughed and showed me what would fit my frame.

The only way I would go under the knife again will be when the skin on my face starts draggin on the floor lol

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GIA LOVES RON

The thing about having big boobs is that people always look - ask Allanah that and she will attest to this. You cannot hide big boobs.

The great thing about being a small D is that you can either hide it or flaunt it. For instance, when i am not feeling that great and I don't want guys buggin' all over me I wear a closed shirt, not white cause that seems to make them look bigger lol

I wear something with a bit of cleavage and a push up braw when I want attention, not trashy, just enough to peak the interest.

My doctor said to go big/natural because he reminded me that being "stealth" was my main concern. I think he did a great job because when I went in to try on the size I automatically picked the Pam Anderson sizes, he laughed and showed me what would fit my frame.

The only way I would go under the knife again will be when the skin on my face starts draggin on the floor lol

I do agree with the whole big breast attention grabbing thing. I did have the mindset when I went to my surgeon that I didn't want the size of the silicone implant to overwhelm my body so I chose a 375cc's for the first time, just in case i'm not happy with it then I could go bigger as to getting it really big the first time and then regreting that decision in the end.

As of now I love my breast and the way they look underneath my shirts , even my GG friends didn't notice it till I told them which is a good thing for me. That means they look natural for people not to notice.

But Danielle, you look like you have never aged a day since I first saw your early transitioning stages...you actually look younger and SOFTER(tranny term) now than you did b4! I LIVE BITCH!

Here are braless pics of my twins! (I am 36C now)

I think they look great just the size they are. That's actually the size I would like to have some day too.

What I really want to know is how you got such a perfect waist? If there is one thing I dislike about my figure more than anything else it is my wasit. It's the one damn place that I carry to much fat on my body.

Congrats on the new girls, I hope you enjoy them enough for all of us.

Hugs,
    Ashlee

Gender is defined between your ears, not between your legs!

Silver Poster

THEY LOOK PERFECT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YEA !!!!!!!!!
    Congrats

Platinum Poster

yeah they look great..... great symetry too

LEAVE EM ALONE