Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    5 Star Poster

You know people used to tell me this - about the Pink thing, all the time. Not so much anymore though. I had a girl at a strip club call me Sandra Bullock all night which was whacked I thought (maybe because I wasn't wearing makeup?). More recently some equally crazy comparison was made to me in person, but I can't remember the name of the girl. I can see a bit of Pink in me, especially some of my slightly older stuff. She's a cutie.

5 Star Poster

I just remembered. I was getting my hair cut on Saturday and the chick washes my hair and has it up on top of my head. She says... "Oh wow has anyone ever told you that you look like Mariah Carry?"

Then she goes on to say... "Mariah's changed some stuff and is putting on some weight, did you see how big her boobs were at the award show the other night?" And then she starts going, "Oh but I didn't mean you looked like the fat Mariah Carry, just that you looked like her with your hair pulled back. umm ah... anyway..."

Of course, I thought that was silly. I've never heard that comparison before.

Rookie Poster

Looking at that pic, I guess I can see why you would say that.
    But I'm not a fan of Renee, I don't think she's all that attractive.
    Whereas, Vicki is.
    So if, as she says, her goal is to be cute, she's unquestionably achieved her goal.