Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by miketaylor911
    have any of you ever tried calling louie and asking for a phone number or help on a girl,before you start talking like pros,he will hang up the phone or pretend that he is someone else..i ask this question how does louie get in contact with the main models he uses on brazilian transexuals? since he claims he does not have there numbers how does het get hold of them none of the stars are on damazo site
    Oh your a fucking douchebag - you presume you can just call someone and ask for a list of numbers.
    No wonder you had a shitty time - you fucking clown.

Quote Originally Posted by dj4monie
    I'm going to combine my trip with the appearance of the World Touring Car Championship in Curitiba...
    Coming to Curitiba for the WTCC?

Do not forget to drop me a line. I´ll be glad to introduce you to our fat, ugly and hairy TGirls.

regards

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Will Riker
    Quote Originally Posted by dj4monie
    I'm going to combine my trip with the appearance of the World Touring Car Championship in Curitiba...
    Coming to Curitiba for the WTCC?

Do not forget to drop me a line. I´ll be glad to introduce you to our fat, ugly and hairy TGirls.

regards
    Don't worry you've been a great help and like I said its a Brotherhood. Some people are "strange" others are quite normal just in the pursuit of punai or in this case "tail".

That is the plan, I like watching racing on TV naturally but being there in person and bragging about it when most Americans never leave their home state is worth the price of admission.

Plus the WTCC is fairly fan friendly (umbrella girls!) unlike F1 and if there's two series you must visit when they come into your area is the FIA GT, WTCC, LMS and the ALMS...

Plus I'll have an actual "reason" for being in Curitiba when most go to Rio for obvious reasons and less so for Sampa (I know better though).

Cheers

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by frank
    How can you get in good with the locals if you can't communicate with them?

Start with basic language skills. Every place I have been in the world I have found if you try the language you meet more people.
    While this is mostly true, I found, heard and experienced myself that knowing the local language is certainly helpful its not required unless you venture out to non-tourist areas much, which in that case you better befriend somebody that can speak it, be it cab driver or hotel/hostel clerk.

The French however... Their in a league all to themselves.

There are only two places in the world were Portuguese is spoken on a regular basis I don't think Brazilians are as arrogant as the French and as an American I don't believe they expect me to speak it, its a nice surprise if I did and trust me if I found a local girl (GG) that sparked my interest enough to learn it I would...

That being said I know several people that speak ENGLISH in Brazil. Some are "regular visitors" that I spoke of, don't venture into the TG side of it very often if at all (since that type of talk is off limits on most Sex Forums, one never knows) and that's where I get my information, plus an excellent directory of Sao Paulo and Rio...

I'm just a regular Joe and I find that only college educated Americans always feel the need to tell others that only speaking English is unacceptable especially if you visit another country. My ex Hungarian GF didn't speak a lick of English when she first got here. That's the elitist attitude that rubs many Americans the wrong way and puts dumb asses like Dubba in office as the guy you wanna have a beer with, which is unacceptable a qualification for running the most powerful country on earth...

If you plan to live in a country for a certain amount of time, its a good idea to learn the local language, I agree and that's a given. But as with any EXPAT you will seek out others like yourself as American Western Culture is unique onto itself and you like to spend your time with others if you can.

In the case of the short term traveler, its nice to speak it but not required.

Professional Poster Louie Damazo's Avatar

..and i have louies number when you call him he makes some excuss up he just tries to push a couple of girls on his site!!
    WHAT ????

Wow how many Louies u know? I m DAMAZO not PIMPazo

This topic is becaming really strange

L D

Rookie Poster

seanchai you idiot before you start to pressume things..how do you think i got louie number,he gave it to me a while ago to call him for contacts i did not just find his number on the street and try calling him..and frank who said i was american,i am italian and speak italian french ang english u fool,what i said about brazilians is that you would expect people who work in the tourist industry to speak english,like in the airport or hotel etc but they dont which is a joke..now after finishing the work i had to do in brazil i had 5 days to do what i wished and that was to fuck..i have alot of money and time so why not..fucking alot of girls might not ne your thing but i enjoy it !!

Junior Poster

seanchai you idiot before you start to pressume things..how do you think i got louie number,he gave it to me a while ago to call him for contacts i did not just find his number on the street and try calling him..and frank who said i was american,i am italian and speak italian french ang english u fool,what i said about brazilians is that you would expect people who work in the tourist industry to speak english,like in the airport or hotel etc but they dont which is a joke..now after finishing the work i had to do in brazil i had 5 days to do what i wished and that was to fuck..i have alot of money and time so why not..fucking alot of girls might not ne your thing but i enjoy it !!
    I dunno dude, there's plenty of information out there, Google is your friend. Are you trying to tell me in an International Airport in a city as large as Sampa nobody at the Airport spoke English? I find that hard to believe, even the people at Boryspil in the Ukraine spoke English....

If you couldn't find acceptable TS' there plenty of GG's to screw in Sampa why not go that route????

Rookie Poster

epic troll is epic

yessir

5 Star Poster

Hi italian guy, i can't be mut reading this shit you wrote, are you nut? You come to São Paulo only to meet a TSGirls Service, walked alone ignoring the places, portuguese language, and you belief your trip works?

Went to the dark places in the São Paulo city, out of tourism circuit, a dropout place, and figure out you met the highlight tgirls? Are you the superman?

It's hard to believe a italian man come to São Paulo only do meet tgirls, pundit many brazilian tgirls living in Italy, Rome, Milano, Rimini and others cities.

I really don't understand where you want starting a thread like this, and doing and saying things like that.

Sorry, but i thing you're lying to HA brothers, only to slander. Show your real face italian guy, please, show us.

Your rationale start with a false premise, therefore the conclusion is false also.

Junior Poster

ITALY! You think your country is so much better than Brazil?

Seanchai was staying at a 5star hotel in Italy and caught the maid searching his girlfriends hand bag when they returned to the room.

You ever been to the area of Rome that the working girls hang out it is 3rd world if I have ever seen it.

The fact is you went to an industrial city ill prepared and you had a bad time. Your fault not Brazils!

I can't believe considering how many of the Brazilian girls work in Italy that their was a communication break down.

I am Frank the webmaster and only photographer for Franks-Tgirlworld
    The Free Franks-tgirlworld.com forum