Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default the truth about sao paulo and its all a rip off full of scum

just got back from sao paulo you guys need to read this because we are thinking its heaven when its hell..so before i went i used the malicia, chantily and banana trans sites wrote down 20 names and numbers yes 20 so in sao paulo i check into the fanous opium motel and start calling.. from 20 numbers only 4.. were working,none of the girls who are the main stars on brazilian transexuals had correct numbers all those websites show beautiful pictures but the numbers are all fake its all a show..from the 5 had patricia bysmark oh my god when she turned up was fat when she got undressed was so hairy everywhere i told her to keep the money as i had to leave..renata araju again beautiful in pictures looked horrible in real!! saw anna livia who was the only nice one..then you can go to the streets at night the area is full of drug dealers and crack heads full of scum then you have the girls who charge 50 reais, thats around 25 dollars i mean if they dont have hiv god knows what else they might have..all the girls look like they are jacked up on drugs..the whole trans scene in sao paulo is dirty its dangerous and the girls just want to rip you off they also dont look close to as good as they do in pictures..the other 2 girls i saw kept on trying to get more money from me saying for taxi each way and all sorts of rubbish..its a dirty scene!!

Rookie Poster

Ive never been to Brazil or seen the women you mentioned in person only their pics on the various TS sites. I find it funny that the only one you found attractive in person is the one that looks the least feminine in her pics

They always seem to have that blond colored peach fuzz in the pics. It wouldn't surprise me to find it in person. Maybe you should try Bangkok next time? Only beware of the Hairy Asian ass pussy.

Edited to resize picture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tmpphpz5haz7_164.jpg 
Views:	4334 
Size:	111.6 KB 
ID:	217996  

...stir it up and pass it around.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

U MADE MY DAY THANKS FOR THE LAFF

5 Star Poster

Next trip, comes to Rio de Janeiro. Search the girls on Damazo Vip. The phones numbers are updated.

http://www.damazovip.com/anuncios/index.html

Default Re: the truth about sao paulo and its all a rip off full of

Quote Originally Posted by miketaylor911
    just got back from sao paulo you guys need to read this because we are thinking its heaven when its hell..so before i went i used the malicia, chantily and banana trans sites wrote down 20 names and numbers yes 20 so in sao paulo i check into the fanous opium motel and start calling.. from 20 numbers only 4.. were working,none of the girls who are the main stars on brazilian transexuals had correct numbers all those websites show beautiful pictures but the numbers are all fake its all a show..from the 5 had patricia bysmark oh my god when she turned up was fat when she got undressed was so hairy everywhere i told her to keep the money as i had to leave..renata araju again beautiful in pictures looked horrible in real!! saw anna livia who was the only nice one..then you can go to the streets at night the area is full of drug dealers and crack heads full of scum then you have the girls who charge 50 reais, thats around 25 dollars i mean if they dont have hiv god knows what else they might have..all the girls look like they are jacked up on drugs..the whole trans scene in sao paulo is dirty its dangerous and the girls just want to rip you off they also dont look close to as good as they do in pictures..the other 2 girls i saw kept on trying to get more money from me saying for taxi each way and all sorts of rubbish..its a dirty scene!!
    Sorry, but you did the wrong way, fella!!!

When one goes to a unknown place, specially for a sex quest, he better check with locals, as to go to the right places. You didn´t, as far as I´m concerned. There are boards like HA in Brazil (damazo´s, for example) where you find lots of info on the local tg scenes in São Paulo, Rio, Porto Alegre, Brasilia, the South, and so on. All the guys would be glad to help you choosing the right t-girl to fulfill your dreams. You did it all by yourself and this chalenge has its price.

You say you got 20 names, checked into Opium Motel (not that famous, but comfortable and handy, due to the fact that it´s located some 20 minutes from downtown). You should better call the t-girls before going to the motel. Some of them can even pick you up at your hotel and go with you to a love Motel.

If you did check at one of the Brazilian t-g boards, you would know that Pat Bismark is a nice t-girl, but is currently overwheight and a bit too mechanical about the sex issue. I would put her aside in my list of 20. Did you try to contact Hilda Brazil in Sáo Paulo? She is more than willing to help foreigners to have fun in São Paulo and quite many told so in tis board.

You did not say what t-girls you put in your list, Thus I do not know about your choices.

Did you look for Sabrina de Paula, Fabia Marques, Adriana Rodrigues, Isabelly Frazão, Thays Schiavenato, Rabeche Rayala, Aline Ganzarolli, Alexia Freire or Carla Novais, for example? The Damazo board you may also find their ads with cell phones.

In the streets you find anything, good and bad. I don´t know where you´ve been cruising, but there are some places I wouldn´t walk in São Paulo, in Amsterdam (I lived there and there are places even the police fears) or in NY. I would first check with a local, which places I can walk and the places I better go with my car for a safe escape, if needed.

In São Paulo I wouldn´t walk at night at the Jockey, at Indianópolis Ave., and at some streets downtown, famous for the drug dealing, like Ze Dijke in Amsterdam or some places in NY. However, I would as I usually go to the Elenice bar, a well known streetwalkers spot downtown.

Streetwalkers charge less than those in what we call privés. US$ 30-40 in the streets is the usual. At privés, or when they meet you at your hotel or love motel, they charge from US$ 80 to 200, depending on the t-girl fame.

Maybe you had the wrong idea of São Paulo and expected to drop from your plane into a wave of transsexuals avid to please you in every possible way. As in any other place, they are there for your money, fellow, and not for your looks. And as in any other place in the world, there is good an evil living together. One must be careful when going to a foreign country.

Paradise? Maybe, if you are smart!

Hell? Only if you want to!

I wouldn´t expect to find the same kind of t-girls or behavior we have in Brazil going at one of Sunny parties in NY, I´ll surely go in my next trip to NY. Being a user of this board I have plenty of info on how to behave and what to expect.

Next time, check first to have the fun you deserve and expect.

regards

Rookie Poster

well will i know the names you gave me,i saw isabelly frazo and first saw her 5 years ago,i think its you who is out of date as i also know rebeche,aline and alexia from 5 years ago..the new girls like fabia marques hilda brazil all had wrong numbers in ads..and the streets i went to were by the jardins frego fretis or something its the place they all walk and its full of scum..
    praetor, louie site is a waste of time he has 3 good looking girls on there and thats between sao paulo and rio..and i have louies number when you call him he makes some excuss up he just tries to push a couple of girls on his site!!

Ah, sorry! You are a connoisseur, then. I am only a beginner.

I this case, I must buy your ticket. São Paulo must be really a piece of shit for T-Girls. I haven´t noticed it for the last 25 years, but now, you opened my eyes.

I will seek your advice whenever I go to Timbuctu.

Platinum Poster

this guy asked for advice and from what i recall you guys gave him some

dude you went to a 3rd world country, can you really expect that much

Quote Originally Posted by miketaylor911
    well will i know the names you gave me,i saw isabelly frazo and first saw her 5 years ago,i think its you who is out of date as i also know rebeche,aline and alexia from 5 years ago..the new girls like fabia marques hilda brazil all had wrong numbers in ads..and the streets i went to were by the jardins frego fretis or something its the place they all walk and its full of scum..
    praetor, louie site is a waste of time he has 3 good looking girls on there and thats between sao paulo and rio..and i have louies number when you call him he makes some excuss up he just tries to push a couple of girls on his site!!
    I thought Will's advice was very informative. The general stuff, I pretty much already knew, and if traveling for sexual adventures would want someone who really knew the current happenings. There's no need to be so defensive.

Grooby, Your My Hero!!!

www.tgirlbeauty.com
    www.blacktgirlsluts.com
    www.shemalebondagevideo.com

Positivity is Prosperity, Negativity is 360 and it comes back Eventually!