Thread: Ronnie Coleman

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Ronnie Coleman

going for another Mr. Olympia title............................sheesh

Mega question for you: how did his upper abs get that way?

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

his muscularity is unreal. awesome boby, but i prefer the look arnie had. arnie's arms and chest and even his face just seemed almost perfection to me. how many olympias has ronnie won now? i think it's eight olympias isn't it? arnie got seven but he did retire to persue his movie career...arnie could have won it at least 12 times.

Rookie Poster

Upper abs, and internal organs, all huge thanks to Growth Hormone. Wanna see a great natural body?, start a Steve Reeves thread.

Junior Poster

As much as I admire Arnie's work ethic from his days competing, even he admits to fearing Lou Ferrigno was going to unseat him before he moved on to acting. And, really, when you get to the point these guys are at, it's just a matter of who is "on" the night of the competition and who the judges like better, because they're all buffed out beyond anything God ever intended anyway. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing them, I weight train daily and have for years, and unlike a lot of people who discount what they've accomplished as the product of growth hormones or steroids, I recognize that the drugs aren't a foam injection that puffs up the selected areas -- these guys still work their asses off for those results. I just never felt the need to take it that far.

I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence-- Frederick Douglass