Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycanuck
    If you want to respect the board and etiquette why even post this thread? You should know that these women are women not men. Why would anyone want to see themselves as something they aren't.
    exactly what my point was.... this guy is a low life ass
    To be a little more even sided, a lot of people are fascinated by transformations in general. Look at all the television shows about makeovers, plastic surgeries, and weight loss. But we know that the difference is those people are shown with thier permission.

But I have seen numerous videos on YouTube of people showing thier transition progress, or just tranformation. I think those people are amazed themsleves at how much their look changed.

Here's one:

Here's another:
    i did a documentary on my transition and ive posted plenty of my own pre transition shots, a lot of girls on the board did.... we had a thread on the topic a couple years ago.... but i know i wouldnt, as im sure the others that participated dont need some douchebag w/ a deathwish to post them for us

Rookie Poster

Bad questions to ask a transsexual...by C.Addams

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...a-c868603e5254

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycanuck
    If you want to respect the board and etiquette why even post this thread? You should know that these women are women not men. Why would anyone want to see themselves as something they aren't.
    exactly what my point was.... this guy is a low life ass
    To be a little more even sided, a lot of people are fascinated by transformations in general. Look at all the television shows about makeovers, plastic surgeries, and weight loss. But we know that the difference is those people are shown with thier permission.

But I have seen numerous videos on YouTube of people showing thier transition progress, or just tranformation. I think those people are amazed themsleves at how much their look changed.

Here's one:

Here's another:
    i did a documentary on my transition and ive posted plenty of my own pre transition shots, a lot of girls on the board did.... we had a thread on the topic a couple years ago.... but i know i wouldnt, as im sure the others that participated dont need some douchebag w/ a deathwish to post them for us
    I see. Being a douche, it takes a while to figure things out.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Space_Cowboy
    you might as well post them now, as you have already taken a beating just for suggesting it, you have nothing to lose muhahaha
    Tosser, you know you are...

Quote Originally Posted by torakiki

Awesome.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by torakiki

she's vicki richter with a few more brain cells.

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

Posting pre transition pics is really just a bad idea unless they're posted by the girl themselves. No good could ever come of it.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Castor_Troy05
    Posting pre transition pics is really just a bad idea unless they're posted by the girl themselves. No good could ever come of it.
    thanks.

Professional Poster

Default Re: pre transition pics?

Quote Originally Posted by ron30bi
    ok, I stumbled upon a couple pre transition pics of a very popular girl here. Is it inappropriate to post the photos? I can't imagine that folks haven't seen these already.

Trying to be respectful.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Get your head out of your ass son. If she wanted them posted here, she would have done it herself.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Platinum Poster

and even if she did post them here its not for some other asshole to post them

answer my questions faggot