Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    Odd usually Jen would be trying to tear into somebody for something liek this but she isn't.....

well i was trying to give this douche the benefit of the doubt and that MAYBE he was actually being honest.... the fact he hasnt even acknowledged the things i said shows his intentions were less than honorable which as i said

makes him a low life asshole

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    again you ddnt answer anything i asked
    So? Why does that matter?

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ron30bi
    again you ddnt answer anything i asked
    So? Why does that matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    Odd usually Jen would be trying to tear into somebody for something liek this but she isn't.....
    Is this a new "kinder, gentler" Jen? I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

Professional Poster

If you want to respect the board and etiquette why even post this thread? You should know that these women are women not men. Why would anyone want to see themselves as something they aren't.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jaycanuck
    If you want to respect the board and etiquette why even post this thread? You should know that these women are women not men. Why would anyone want to see themselves as something they aren't.
    exactly what my point was.... this guy is a low life ass

exactly what my point was.... this guy is a low life ass
    To be a little more even sided, a lot of people are fascinated by transformations in general. Look at all the television shows about makeovers, plastic surgeries, and weight loss. But we know that the difference is those people are shown with thier permission.

But I have seen numerous videos on YouTube of people showing thier transition progress, or just tranformation. I think those people are amazed themsleves at how much their look changed.

Here's one:

Here's another:

Junior Poster

Default Re: pre transition pics?

Quote Originally Posted by ron30bi
    ok, I stumbled upon a couple pre transition pics of a very popular girl here. Is it inappropriate to post the photos? I can't imagine that folks haven't seen these already.

Trying to be respectful.
    Yes that would be disrespectful and inappropriate. There is nothing to be gained by that but hurt feelings. If she wants them here, let her post them.

I'm sure some will be fascinated or whatever, but remember these gals are people with feelings. Let this person have her dignity and privacy. You could PM her and ask her if its OK. That would be a decent thing to do.

Junior Poster

you might as well post them now, as you have already taken a beating just for suggesting it, you have nothing to lose muhahaha

Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way around.

Junior Poster

Fair enough. I was asking what the board etiquette is. I have found out. thanks for the responses.