Page 400 of 458 FirstFirst ... 300350390395396397398399400401402403404405410450 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 4576
    Silver Poster

Default Re: What is The Last Movie You Watched?

i'm a hater so you will get spoilers (do not read if you dont want spoilers. i am a hater)

beyard and me: short about 2 gay dudes. one was a civil rights actvisit; the other was just gay. things happened.

blade runner 2049: boooring.the dame i went with started making out with me about 12 minutes into the film and i reciprocated because that was moreentertaining. things happened, some people got injured, and whenever someone died they yelled "oooowwww"
    if someone tells you they liked it, thats what they mean. (i.e. befriend them ASAP)h

happy death day: boring. walked out. luckily into this-

jigsaw: not really into this kinda stuff but i hate to admit it- i enjoy this stuff. it's silly and sadistic and over the top. i kind of think of it as "okay, what can you do next that's more fucked up?" kind of way. because the story is always the same. torbin bell said he'll be at the arclight randomly all weekend to meet fans if thats your thing.

dog tags: i've been hounding everyone i know all week about this film because i couldn't watch it as a kid. now i have. it's brutal. it's adults only. it's everything i never wanted to see but had to see. i won't remember the others, but i will remember this one.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Dame?...are you channeling the ghost of Frank Sinatra?
    There were no spoilers...bit disappointed.
    Dog Tags...I think I may have seen it already, but I'm not sure, so now I'll have to find a copy. It looks bad, but it might be 'funny as long as you're stoned Bad', type bad.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    i'm a hater so you will get spoilers (do not read if you dont want spoilers. i am a hater)
    but which of those was the last one you watched?

Senior Member Veteran Poster

cabin in the woods - didn't get to finish, mate called round, we chatted, they left, i fell asleep so will finish it tomorrow.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by slave2u View Post
    but which of those was the last one you watched?
    jigsaw was the last i watched. actually enjoyed it but not in the sense it's a good movie. it was just fun. and sorry i had no spoilers (i guess i'm not a hater after all- sad!).

Senior Member Platinum Poster

The Imposter (Bart Layton, 2012)

I bought this in my local shop in a sale. It cost me £2. I was robbed. It is barely worth 2 pence.

Junior Poster

Wind River...I was surprised at how good it was. Dialog was great.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Personal Shopper (Olivier Assayas, 2016)

I have much enjoyed earlier films by Assayas, notably Summer Hours and his series on Carlos the Jackal. This film appears to be about mediums, ghosts, self and others, while sort of straying into horror at some level. I don't know what to make of it, and will watch it again. It is a slow moving films which has some interesting moments, but a lot will depend on whether Kristen Stewart has the appeal to carry this film. I am not sure the film has as much depth or visual subtlety as I would like, but it is worth a look, and can be purchased now at a reduced price in most shops.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BJ4TS View Post
    Wind River...I was surprised at how good it was. Dialog was great.
    Wind River
    I had been told it was good but didn't know what to expect. I thought the acting was very good, particularly Jeremy Renner's performance. It was understated at times, powerful at other times, with good dialogue but not overdone. There's was a decent bit of violence but it was necessary to the story. I am not sure how typical that is of life on a Native American reservation, but it seemed like a serious and well researched depiction.

Anyhow, the story was about the murder of a young woman on Native American reservation in Wyoming. A tracker for the Fish and Wildlife Service and a young fbi agent investigate her death. Can't give too much else away. I definitely enjoyed it.

Rustler of skirts and dresses Junior Poster skirtrustler's Avatar

Groundhog Day ... again.

Having fun living out all those long supressed fantasies.