Page 376 of 458 FirstFirst ... 276326366371372373374375376377378379380381386426 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 4576
    Senior Member Platinum Poster hardiron4u's Avatar

Default Re: What is The Last Movie You Watched?

The Grand Budapest Hotel
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Movie The Grand Budapest Hotel.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	864449

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster hardiron4u's Avatar

St. Vincent

Name:	Movie St. Vincent.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	865541

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Mission:Impossible-Rogue Nation (Christopher McQuarrie, 2015)

An outstanding action adventure film with a vaguely implausible plot, fantastic gadgets and people able to withstand more physical punishment than is probably possible, but brilliantly done. Makes Bond look like Friends. Recommended. Sorry the youtube link has annoying ad.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

just a side note on MI:Rogue Nation. Why are guys going ape shit over rebecca ferguson? she is cute but not outstanding. i don't get it.

Name:	rebecca-ferguson-actress.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	27.0 KB 
ID:	865616

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Rookie Poster

A true masterpiece in his category. Technically perfect, animation-ish kind of photography (very colored, many wide angle scenes, slow edits), awesome cast.

Quote Originally Posted by hardiron4u View Post
    The Grand Budapest Hotel

Name:	Movie The Grand Budapest Hotel.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	864449

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by asdolollo View Post
    A true masterpiece in his category. Technically perfect, animation-ish kind of photography (very colored, many wide angle scenes, slow edits), awesome cast.
    i would have to agree...it is a great film. it is my 2nd (maybe 3rd) favorite Wes Anderson movie behind #1: The Life Aquatic and possibly #2: Rushmore. I have to re-watch Rushmore and Budapest to see which one is really better.

For me, other than the utterly forgettable Fantastic Mr. Fox, Anderson's only mis-step as a writer/director/producer has been The Darjeeling Limited (I don't count the Squid and the Whale as one of his films here since he only produced it).

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    just a side note on MI:Rogue Nation. Why are guys going ape shit over rebecca ferguson? she is cute but not outstanding. i don't get it.
    I can't say my declining hormonal impulses quickened when I saw her, she is too thin, although she did wear a sexy dress to the opera -I think the point in the MI films is that where the Bond girls are there for decoration, in MI they take part in the action, which may also be why MI2 is the weakest of the sequence so far.

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    i would have to agree...it is a great film. it is my 2nd (maybe 3rd) favorite Wes Anderson movie behind #1: The Life Aquatic and possibly #2: Rushmore. I have to re-watch Rushmore and Budapest to see which one is really better.

For me, other than the utterly forgettable Fantastic Mr. Fox, Anderson's only mis-step as a writer/director/producer has been The Darjeeling Limited (I don't count the Squid and the Whale as one of his films here since he only produced it).
    The problem with Anderson's films is that he seems more interested in their look than their content -Budapest Hotel is great to look at, but who cares what happens to the characters? Moonrise Kingdom could have been a better film but the young 'actor' was so poor he ruined the film, and the girl he persuades to run away with him is too cute, when she ought to have been a geeky type like him.

Regulator Professional Poster JenniferParisHusband's Avatar

Just saw a Korean flick called "Gangnam Blues." Typical Korean gangster flick, trying to be 80's John Woo at times, and then a little too much like every other conflicted Korean drama that's come down the pipe since Joint Security Area came out in 2000. Still, good way to kill a couple hours. Would recommend "The Thieves" for anyone looking at Korean cinema though, a lot lighter, good action, nice laughs, and some hotties for scenery.

Jus wookin puh nub.

Ted 2 it was hilarious.