Page 207 of 458 FirstFirst ... 107157197202203204205206207208209210211212217257307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 4580
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Re: What is The Last Movie You Watched?

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

was fortunate enough to see a sneak preview of cloud atlas wednesday night. it was quite possibly the best movie i have seen all year. i highly recommend you see as soon as possible. having not read the book, suffice it to say, i just ordered it because the story was just as compelling as the movie was visually stunning.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

I am really looking forward to seeing that film Rally. posted some advance publicity clips a few weeks ago. I loved the book - love all his books.

My most recent film was a screening of "Moonrise Kingdom" which came out a few weeks ago in the Uk. Loved that too. Very original and very funny.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    I am really looking forward to seeing that film Rally. posted some advance publicity clips a few weeks ago. I loved the book - love all his books.

My most recent film was a screening of "Moonrise Kingdom" which came out a few weeks ago in the Uk. Loved that too. Very original and very funny.
    one of the people at the screening said that there were subtle differences from the book (beyond the one massive change that many fans are complaining about) that was made for pacing issues but otherwise it was pretty faithful.

as I said, I have not yet started it but will tonight on the ride home so I really don't know what the differences are between the 2.

I haven't read any of his other books yet either....any recommendations?

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Senior Member Silver Poster

pARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4
    iT WAS QUITE GOOD MOVIE.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

His first three books are his best so far - this was the third the others are Ghostwritten and Number 9 Dream.

New Yorker review published yesterday by David Denby said the difference is the film chops the narrative up a lot more than the book - cutting back and forward in time constanty. Denby found it a bit banal. It's high on my list of must sees - but no London preview screenings coming yet.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress (Sijie Dai, 2002)

I feel ambivalent about this film (beautiful to look at, as usual); it isn't that common to see films made in China about the Cultural Revolution and the programme of 're-education' which sent educated lads and lasses into rural areas to work on the land, and the two lads in this film don't really have it as hard as I am sure it was in reality, even though it is based on Dai's own life story. I am not sure about the way in which the boys take advantage of a simple country girl, whose life is a reversal of the boys-as a result of meeting them she abandons the countryside for the city, but one wonders if it was for the better. There is the theme of books, reading, and especially foreign reading in the context of the cultural revolution, but it isn't explored. In the end, I think I prefer Balzac.

Magic Mike with my wife. It sucked balls in every way possible. Script, Acting, Quality of video. Matthew Macconaughey is now officially useless in my eyes. And as far as Channing Tatum. His inability to spit out a simple sentence and yet the director leave it in the final cut was the most bizarre frustrating thing I've ever seen.

Tgirl Cock Pocket Rookie Poster

the last movie I watched was hitch hikers guide to the galaxy it lived up to every expectation i had