Page 240 of 458 FirstFirst ... 140190230235236237238239240241242243244245250290340 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 4576

Default Re: What is The Last Movie You Watched?

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    I can buy those views Robertlouis... its the amused ultra violence. Maybe I'm too sensitive!
    Interestingly, it's more like cartoon violence in most of Tarantino. It was the trailers for two mindless gunfests coming up, Stallone's Bullet to the Head and Bruce Willis's latest Diehard, that made me despondent. They glorify and fetishise guns. With Tarantino they are simply a means to an end.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

The Expendables 2
    LOL fest, fuckin loved it!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Professional Poster

Really? No good? That's too bad. I like David O. Russel's other movies. Flirting with Disaster is one of my favorite comedies.

Well, I didn't like it at all. I don't know anything about David O Russel but this movie seemed to take forever to get to the predictable ending without anything original or even interesting happening along the way. Everyone was one dimensional except DeNiro. DeNiro was zero dimensional. If you check it out I'd like to hear another persons opinion.

Rookie Poster

Life of Pi, great movie

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy W View Post
    Well, I didn't like it at all. I don't know anything about David O Russel but this movie seemed to take forever to get to the predictable ending without anything original or even interesting happening along the way. Everyone was one dimensional except DeNiro. DeNiro was zero dimensional. If you check it out I'd like to hear another persons opinion.
    Director David O. Russell has made movies such as The Fighter, Three Kings, I Heart Huckabees, and Flirting with Disaster. I like his movies, but I have to admit I was dismissive and derisive of the trailer for Silver Linings Playbook when I saw it in the theater. Him being the director is the only thing I found interesting about it. I'll probably go with my first impression of it and wait for Netflix.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Flight (Robert Zemeckis, 2012)
    Almost the first thing you see in this movie is Nadine Velasquez's right nipple, followed by the rest of her nude body- erect nipples, perfect ass, not a centimetre of fat. So heavenly is this body the camera is positioned so that she walks right close to it, a self-indulgent touch from the director I think, not that I am complaining. Anyway, so far so Hollywood (you wouldn't get DW doing that although you do get to see his ass later on), and this is how it stays -troubled man finds himself in a crisis, and at a climactic moment, though he done wrong, he has to choose between doing the right thing or cheati on the dead by telling lies. I will let you guess the ending. A bland film with a decent performance from Denzil Washington, though I just can't find him interesting. Melissa Leo, one of my favourite actresses since her days on Homicide: Life on the Streets, has a small part, but is still a major attraction. She looks sort of like a student I once shared a house with. Whatever, it doesn't tell us who killed Edina Watkins.

Sushi Girl - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1606339/?ref_=sr_2 pretty good film I enjoyed Mark Hamill as "Crow" a lot. I kept envisioning him from his voice acting as "The Joker"

Grooby, Your My Hero!!!

www.tgirlbeauty.com
    www.blacktgirlsluts.com
    www.shemalebondagevideo.com

Positivity is Prosperity, Negativity is 360 and it comes back Eventually!

Lincoln. Just wonderful at every level.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

I really enjoyed Life of Pi - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0454876/?ref_=sr_1

also It's A Disaster - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1995341/?ref_=sr_2 usually not into the comedy genre but this was good.

Upside Down - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1374992/?ref_=sr_1 really good movie, fantasy/sci fi genre

Grooby, Your My Hero!!!

www.tgirlbeauty.com
    www.blacktgirlsluts.com
    www.shemalebondagevideo.com

Positivity is Prosperity, Negativity is 360 and it comes back Eventually!

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Tarantino's latest little game with gore and history... "Django Unchained'. Actually despite its ludicrous body count and ludicrous story it's reasonably enjoyable. Providing you don't mind the ultra violence. He does his usual game of referencing as much of the history of the genre as he can (even has a dancing horse... was that Gene Autry or Roy Rogers?) and of course the title references "Hercules unchained' with Primo Carnera, if I recall rightly.