52. You may not vote on this poll
  • GG

20 38.46%
  • TG

14 26.92%
  • Both

18 34.62%

Default Tops Only - Which Is Better For You GG Or TG And Why

I just literally had The Best Sex of the year. Not to stroke my own ego or anything, but I’m a little more than Well-Endowed. At 10 inches and better than average width I’m not the biggest out there by any means, but I can hold my own. Anyway, it’s 6am and my “ex” calls saying she just dropped off her BF at work and wants to come over. We don’t waste much time and get down to business, and a hour later she has busted twice, we’ve gone through about 7 positions including my Signature Move so I am feeling in good form. Time is running short for her so she gets to pulling my hair and I orgasm, but don’t actually bust a nut. Of course I don’t mention this to her, but she can see that I’m still ready for more. We clean up and I see her to the door. Now mind you even though I didn’t ‘cum’ I still had more fun with her than anyone else because she was able to take ‘Legendary’ (come on, don’t act like ya’ll don’t name ya’ll cock LOL). There was no fighting and fussing for 5 to 10 minutes just to get the head in and covered in messy lube. I slid in and went to work, proper like. Now here is the thing. She’s a GG, Chinese and Black with the physical attributes of Asians with the sensibilities (read attitude) of Blacks LOL. After she left I laid in bed thinking I can never fuck a TG again and be quite happy with the fun to be had with GG’s. I will say not all GG’s are quite as good as this lady is, and I have had a TG or two over the years that was able to handle ’Legendary’ just as easily. However; positions that we did, lube not being needed, and length of time spent actually fucking (not foreplay) really gave this GG the upper hand IMHO. I don’t think too many TG’s want to have their ‘ass’ ran through for a hour or more with an well-endowed person. So all that to say, I’m interested in seeing if any other TOP guys (You girls can also answer this) also prefer GG to TG or vice versa even. I do think TG’s have their ‘charm’ in the bedroom and out of it, but damn if I don’t think I’ve been converted back to GG’s. She was the 1st GG I have been with since September of ‘07, so I guess I need to get out more LOL. It’s only fair that I also mention that before sitting down to write this, I did still need to get the ‘nut’ over with so I turned on a new vid clip of Wendy Williams from TranSex Domination and the recent Amber Bangs update on Shemale Yum and got that last bit over with

Grooby, Your My Hero!!!

www.tgirlbeauty.com
    www.blacktgirlsluts.com
    www.shemalebondagevideo.com

Positivity is Prosperity, Negativity is 360 and it comes back Eventually!

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

1) LMAO @ signature move & legendary.

2) I am vers top, so my view may be tainted or not. Im not a huge as you (8 1/2 x 5 1/2) but hes the black mamba for a reason. Isnt the biggest, or the deadliest, but its aggressive as all hell and not for beginners. So for me, its all depends on who Im with. I like more of the pregame stuff : BJ, HJ, kissing and shit. (im a cancer go fig) Anyway, Im no ruffian and dont mind taking a few extra minutes before hand if need be. That said, TS just do it better for me. They aint afraid of it. Past GG hook ups will look at it sideways like its king kongs dick, and will be instantly frightened of even getting fucked.
    More of my TS sexcapades have been more gun ho and for me, if the girl is willing, Im able.
    I dunno, maybe Im slighted because I've had GGs pass out from not breathing properly when cumming. Not the best of sights to see a collapsed girl on your bed when your in a non friendly police area.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze

2) I am vers top, so my view may be tainted or not. Im not a huge as you (8 1/2 x 5 1/2) but hes the black mamba for a reason. Isnt the biggest, or the deadliest, but its aggressive as all hell and not for beginners. So for me, its all depends on who Im with. I like more of the pregame stuff : BJ, HJ, kissing and shit. (im a cancer go fig) Anyway, Im no ruffian and dont mind taking a few extra minutes before hand if need be. That said, TS just do it better for me. They aint afraid of it. Past GG hook ups will look at it sideways like its king kongs dick, and will be instantly frightened of even getting fucked.
    More of my TS sexcapades have been more gun ho and for me, if the girl is willing, Im able.
    I dunno, maybe Im slighted because I've had GGs pass out from not breathing properly when cumming. Not the best of sights to see a collapsed girl on your bed when your in a non friendly police area.
    I too have had similar experinces with GG's and having to tell them to "Breathe Easy" lol

For the record I don't have a problem with foreplay just on this particular adventure there wasn't time for it.

While I've been flat turned down from both GG and TG (more TG than GG) on account of the size with regards to actual penetration. Most TG do tend to get all uber excited and want to do oral. Now here's the rub, oral is ok, I don't want to nut from oral usually but it's ok. However; when length and width is more than average, it's hard for teeth to be avoided and that is no fun at all. I sometimes think there is a "I have to try and see if I can take it" factor and I don't really want to be the failed test subject, much prefer someone who knows what they can and/or can't handle.

Thanks for replying tho, I really did want to hear "Whys" along with votes.

Grooby, Your My Hero!!!

www.tgirlbeauty.com
    www.blacktgirlsluts.com
    www.shemalebondagevideo.com

Positivity is Prosperity, Negativity is 360 and it comes back Eventually!

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

i voted both. When it comes to getting oral i take a ts everyday, but as far as fucking is concerned, i love me some punani.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog
    Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze

I too have had similar experinces with GG's and having to tell them to "Breathe Easy" lol

For the record I don't have a problem with foreplay just on this particular adventure there wasn't time for it.

While I've been flat turned down from both GG and TG (more TG than GG) on account of the size with regards to actual penetration. Most TG do tend to get all uber excited and want to do oral. Now here's the rub, oral is ok, I don't want to nut from oral usually but it's ok. However; when length and width is more than average, it's hard for teeth to be avoided and that is no fun at all. I sometimes think there is a "I have to try and see if I can take it" factor and I don't really want to be the failed test subject, much prefer someone who knows what they can and/or can't handle.

Thanks for replying tho, I really did want to hear "Whys" along with votes.
    I feel you bruh. Teeth are not a dicks BFF, and ts do have that "Hmm lemme see if I can" thing going on. I think thats a lure for me. Knowing shes not gonna look at me like Im about try to squeeze two grown people into a pinhole.

the thing that absolutely slays me is, when around female friends Ive known for years, they are REALLY quick to say " I wish he was 'yay' big. He was trying hard though" or "If I could find a guy 'this' long, Id be set" and Ill sit there laughing, knowing 95% is bravado and theyd run from an average one.
    GG's.............Quitters.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P