Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    never heard of the guy til this post
    so I googled him. now I kno

hope he dies a very slow and agonozing death. and I don't wish anything better on anyone in his family or people who are his friends
    what a fucking asshole
    Don't you think it is a little fucked up to wish death upon somebody just becasue you disagree with him?

What ever happened to the culture of Voltaire- "I may disagree with what you have to say, but will fight to the death your right to say it."

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by callahac

hope he dies a very slow and agonozing death. and I don't wish anything better on anyone in his family or people who are his friends
    what a fucking asshole
    Don't you think it is a little fucked up to wish death upon somebody just becasue you disagree with him?

What ever happened to the culture of Voltaire- "I may disagree with what you have to say, but will fight to the death your right to say it."
    as if savage wouldnt wish death on you, me, and every1 else on here.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Rookie Poster

So I had no idea who this guy was so I do a search, and check out some youtube stuff.

Ahhh thanks alot, my day was nice until I heard him. Of course the video I watch is him going on about Islam. So then an American Islamic Society boycotted his show which causes him to lose sponsors. So he sues the Society!! Everything he said was totally ignorant, mis-informed and Im sure its same for his views on TS.

Who else does he hate? TG Community, Muslims..... and..... everyone whos not like him I guess.

الليالي بدونك اشهد انها تعوف

Quote Originally Posted by EyeCumInPiece

what a fucking asshole

as if savage wouldnt wish death on you, me, and every1 else on here.
    Two wrongs don't make a right.

Rookie Poster

I remember hearing something about him writing love letters to Alan Ginsberg and being his butt buddy. I think he's just venting his frustration about not having the man he wants in his life.

Two wrongs don't make a right.
    No. Butteye believe 3 lefts do.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~