Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Default ANOTHER TRANSSEXUAL ATTACKED

Yes boys and girls yet another transsexual attacked this time in Orlando FL it seems, but we have all heard the stories from NY. 4 years ago my friend at the time was beaten up and robbed in her room, more recent this girl called me and shared some guy's number who had beaten her up in her hotel room.

And we all heard about Miriam and Susan Shaw... When is this going to stop? When are they going to catch these pricks? When will the girls call the police and report these crimes?

TRANSSEXUAL DISCUSSION BOARDS ON TER

We forget the risk our girls face
    Posted by tsCAT99 , 12/23/2008 9:30:51 AM

Sometimes we gotta run when the girl and the situation isn't cool, but we also need to realize how potentially dangerous it is for the girls.

I didn't know if it would be o.k. to use her name, so I won't. But, I tell ya, we tend to forget all the risks our girls face in the biz.

I recently saw a girl who was really beaten up by a dude that robbed her and beat her--in the hotel room. She answered the door, and wham; he attacked. It was horrifying to hear. On top of that, the hotel wanted her to pay for damages.

Reading this may kill a few hard-ons, but it is the real world. A fresh appreciation is always welcome!

Her Reply:
    Posted by INDIA2007 , 12/24/2008 6:49:37 PM [See my TER reviews]

Mr: Cat
    I am ok now my love, Orlando experience was bad but my nose is ok now and the wonds in my lips have heal, so I look beautiful again
    it was great meeting you in Lil Rock.

India Fox.

Related Link: http://eros-la.com/files/la-india4.htm

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

That does suck, I don't know the answer.

In other, unrelated news:

Do you want to work with me on a cartoon? VR won't talk to me until I become rich. True story.

Professional Poster

India is renowned as a sweetheart too, shes a really nice girl by all accounts.

Junior Poster

Orlando has gone down hill, I have family there that went to High School in Orlando and its become da bronx with palm trees. Crime is crazy and alot of those cops couldn't give a shit about those girls walking on Orange Blossom trail. Granted shit happens everywhere including Wyoming.

Still the most important thing is India is ok. Its never gonna end too many sick fucks in this world. Hire a bodyguard, have a friend with you at all times if possible or just carry a gun and shoot the motherfucker in the balls.

News like this makes me so angry, fuckin lowlife cowards.

Junior Poster

The hotel wanted her to pay for the damages

Sound like fucking Disney World (Orlando).......whats the name of the hotel ? she should take legal action against them for that alone.

Default Re: ANOTHER TRANSSEXUAL ATTACKED

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    Yes boys and girls yet another transsexual attacked this time in Orlando FL it seems, but we have all heard the stories from NY. 4 years ago my friend at the time was beaten up and robbed in her room, more recent this girl called me and shared some guy's number who had beaten her up in her hotel room.

And we all heard about Miriam and Susan Shaw... When is this going to stop? When are they going to catch these pricks? When will the girls call the police and report these crimes?

Sometimes we gotta run when the girl and the situation isn't cool, but we also need to realize how potentially dangerous it is for the girls.

I didn't know if it would be o.k. to use her name, so I won't. But, I tell ya, we tend to forget all the risks our girls face in the biz.

I recently saw a girl who was really beaten up by a dude that robbed her and beat her--in the hotel room. She answered the door, and wham; he attacked. It was horrifying to hear. On top of that, the hotel wanted her to pay for damages.

Reading this may kill a few hard-ons, but it is the real world. A fresh appreciation is always welcome!

Her Reply:

I am ok now my love, Orlando experience was bad but my nose is ok now and the wonds in my lips have heal, so I look beautiful again

India Fox.

I will tell you WHY girls wont report these things.
    Number 1.
    The police dont care.
    Its sad to say but true.
    Their attitudes are at time WORSE than the alleged attacker.
    I have a video of the cops LAUGHING at a transexuals WHILE a woman at an establishment curses her calling her a "faggot" and to get out of the womans bathroom.
    I have this...and can post it and its not a isolated incident.
    Number 2.
    Many transexuals are either on the stroll or have a prior conviction for some petty crime against them and dont want cops involved.
    Besides....the cops dont care anyways.

Im sorry but you girls need your own movement.
    Until you empower yourself and MAKE people respect you this will continue to happen.
    Have you ever heard that song "Sisters are doing it for themselves"?

Merry Xmas.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Terrible - thanks for the report.
    I thought Susan Shah killed herself though?

Veteran Poster

Default Re: ANOTHER TRANSSEXUAL ATTACKED

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx

Her Reply:

India Fox.

I will tell you WHY girls wont report these things.
    Number 1.
    The police dont care.
    Its sad to say but true.
    Their attitudes are at time WORSE than the alleged attacker.
    I have a video of the cops LAUGHING at a transexuals WHILE a woman at an establishment curses her calling her a "faggot" and to get out of the womans bathroom.
    I have this...and can post it and its not a isolated incident.
    Number 2.
    Many transexuals are either on the stroll or have a prior conviction for some petty crime against them and dont want cops involved.
    Besides....the cops dont care anyways.

Im sorry but you girls need your own movement.
    Until you empower yourself and MAKE people respect you this will continue to happen.
    Have you ever heard that song "Sisters are doing it for themselves"?

Merry Xmas.
    No. 3 Sometimes the attack was provoked by the girl. She got caught trying to clip or steal. In this case, there is no remorse. And it does happen. Tell both sides. It aint always so one-sided.

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    She did according to the NY POST she was severly depressed after a break up with her boyfriend and jump out of the window of her Manhattan apartment. I remember the story because I was a fan of hers and always wanted to meet her. Also I belive it was stated on a tribute site that was made for her.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rico87
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    She did according to the NY POST she was severly depressed after a break up with her boyfriend and jump out of the window of her Manhattan apartment. I remember the story because I was a fan of hers and always wanted to meet her. Also I belive it was stated on a tribute site that was made for her.
    Her health was not great either unfortunatly. I think a few things piled up together at the same time which caused depression to take hold.