Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Senior Member Professional Poster luv4Tgirls's Avatar

Just saw it today, I liked it.

Go see 7 pounds

Professional Poster

Frankly I hated the attempt to downplay how hardcore the assassins of Hitler were. These guys were hardcore Nazi's. In the film they try to portray them as noble but in reality they were just unhappy with Hitler's shoddy military decisions not his whole final solution nutjob Nazi party. I really think they tried to make them"good guys" where really it should be a film about bad guys and even worse guys.

While I'm not going to go to the theater to see this, I will download it and possibly get the dvd if I like it. I do not discredit a movie simply because I know how it will end, and I find the thought quite ludicrous. As an example I had already read the book "Into The Wild" as I like the author of which all his stories (I believe) are based on real events. I knew the boy was going to die alone in the Alaskan wilderness, but being able to watch the story unfold on film was still a great joy. The camera work was fantastic, the actors spot on, the score fitting, and it followed the book closely enough for my satisfaction.

Just my 2 cents

Grooby, Your My Hero!!!

www.tgirlbeauty.com
    www.blacktgirlsluts.com
    www.shemalebondagevideo.com

Positivity is Prosperity, Negativity is 360 and it comes back Eventually!

Junior Poster

Default last good movie

mission impossible 2.

MI3 had so much wirefighting and a fight sequence between non-super human people trading blows for 10 minutes.... It was ridicuous.

This movie coincided with his freak religion and ego, there will be people who remember hitler as the guy tom cruise almost killed in valkerie there 9th grade history class.

There needs to be celebrity boxing between him and Van Damme, there both washed up but tommy doesn't know it.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by smithken
    uhhh tom cruises pics still bring in money. it doesnt matter what the reviews are. and dont go calling one religion a scam because they ALL are. dont think the one you belong too is the best.
    have you read the blind watchmaker? I was thinking about it since monday... seems up your alley.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rico87
    Quote Originally Posted by goldensamba
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Quote Originally Posted by rico87
    Just Like when I paid 500 pounds for a Chelsea match at the bridge against West Ham
    Er, why the feck would you pay that money for a Chelsea vs West Ham (!?!?!?!) game? Madness!

LOL, I agree. One crap team and one very annoying team. Nither of which play good football!
    Um Blue is the color Chelsea is the name and we're gonna win the champions league this year. Chelsea finished second in Europe last year but they don't play good football watching Chelsea is a pure art my friend.
    Chelsea play efficient football not good football. Totally different......Arsenal, United, even Villa actually try and play proper attacking football.

Credit Scolari for at least making them bearable unlike under Mourinho.