Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rico87
    Hammersmith/ West London we don't care about Premiership thats for the rich north London snobby Arsenal Blokes to worry about.

We want the Champions League trophy. Plus no bet weren't born there but lived for 8 years where I got my Masters from London Business College in Woolwich, best experience I miss the UK everyday. But Miami or Hawaii are the only spots I prefer in the states so at least I got one right.
    Ever get to Hawaii come and watch some games with me!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Hammersmith/ West London we don't care about Premiership thats for the rich north London snobby Arsenal Blokes to worry about.

We want the Champions League trophy. Plus no bet weren't born there but lived for 8 years where I got my Masters from London Business College in Woolwich, best experience I miss the UK everyday. But Miami or Hawaii are the only spots I prefer in the states so at least I got one right.
    No doubt have a time share every April near Diamond Head across from the "W" where all the lovely ladies go on thursday nights. Bishop street used to be a good spot, don't know what happened. Anyway see you in the April. Last time out there I missed a few matches fawk 6 am sunday morning I'm usually Knocked out by 5AM but nothing a few Bloddy Mary's can't cure.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai

No doubt have a time share every April near Diamond Head across from the "W" where all the lovely ladies go on thursday nights. Bishop street used to be a good spot, don't know what happened. Anyway see you in the April. Last time out there I missed a few matches fawk 6 am sunday morning I'm usually Knocked out by 5AM but nothing a few Bloddy Mary's can't cure.
    You mean Merchant Street for the trannies? (crosses Bishop) - typical lazy Hawaiian culture - the girls cannot be arsed to go to work! I DVR everything so watch when I get up - much healthier than a 5am rise!

Junior Poster

Yes merchant, yea met alot of hot asian trannies on that street for years, but today I see them advertise in Eros San Fran section, ha once they get to mainland they triple their prices funny shit.

Veteran Poster

uhhh tom cruises pics still bring in money. it doesnt matter what the reviews are. and dont go calling one religion a scam because they ALL are. dont think the one you belong too is the best.

i always liked tom cruise's movies idk why he gets so much hate yea he's crazy but so is 80% of this msg board

MMMM Tom Cruise!!!!! I want him and Bradd Pitt in a threesome...I can handle look alikes too if there are any haha

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Junior Poster

I totally look like Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise. 2 for the price of one! Just kidding.

Just got back from it. I liked it. Well paced and pretty suspenseful considering most people knows how it ends.

How am I not myself?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    I gotta problem with historical flicks when I know exactly how it turns out. we know the story... a bunch of high ranking German officers knew they were going to lose the war by the start of 1944 so they conspired to assisinate Hitler. he survived, got really pissed, and got back at everyone involved.
    i was thinking this too. i'll probably just wait for the dvd.