Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

if any of you have a Netflix queue and an wide interest in film

I can post 100 masterpieces likely unknown to you

but you have to be able to enjoy old movies, foreign movies, trash films, etc.

Here's a few:

1. The Set-Up
    2. Straight Time
    3. Knife in the Water

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Quote Originally Posted by rico87
    Just Like when I paid 500 pounds for a Chelsea match at the bridge against West Ham
    Er, why the feck would you pay that money for a Chelsea vs West Ham (!?!?!?!) game? Madness!

LOL, I agree. One crap team and one very annoying team. Nither of which play good football!

I don't know if it'll be good, but I'll check it out. At least it's not another bad movie remake, of a Television show or cartoon.

...stir it up and pass it around.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tepres
    I don't know if it'll be good, but I'll check it out. At least it's not another bad movie remake, of a Television show or cartoon.
    Saw it last night, it wasn't bad (not great either). But I tell you what, the theatre I went to hasn't had a full house in like forever, but last night it was so it seems everyone is interested in this one.

Haven't seen this 'A Great American Snuff" movie but I did download this documentary a couple weeks ago called "Snuff: A Documentary About Killing On Camera" which was informative and decent. I will look for this movie to see what's up though.

Grooby, Your My Hero!!!

www.tgirlbeauty.com
    www.blacktgirlsluts.com
    www.shemalebondagevideo.com

Positivity is Prosperity, Negativity is 360 and it comes back Eventually!

Junior Poster

Just Like when I paid 500 pounds for a Chelsea match at the bridge against West Ham
    Er, why the feck would you pay that money for a Chelsea vs West Ham (!?!?!?!) game? Madness!
    When was the last time you went to an EPL Match ?
    madness ? no doubt but thats the going price at the bridge, I could always go to South End and watch lower leagues for 20 pounds but the EPL ? Forget it and thats cheap try going to see Manure..(Man U )match.
    People are losing jobs and and the pound is going down the toilet (now1.49 vs us dollar as opposed to 1.98 a year ago) but if you want to watch the best in the world thats the Market price today

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by goldensamba

LOL, I agree. One crap team and one very annoying team. Nither of which play good football!
    Um Blue is the color Chelsea is the name and we're gonna win the champions league this year. Chelsea finished second in Europe last year but they don't play good football watching Chelsea is a pure art my friend.

Junior Poster

If you guys wanna see an great movie that has won all kinds of awards wait this month Gomorra true story about the Mafia in Caserta(Napoli), where right now there is a bounty for the head of Roberto Saviano, who may be hiding out in the states.

Cannes-winning film bidding for the foreign film Oscar in February

It will be released in LA,NY, and Miami this month. This movie will blow your fucking mind, no fiction here.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6o...ler_shortfilms

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

When was the last time you went to an EPL Match ?
    madness ? no doubt but thats the going price at the bridge, I could always go to South End and watch lower leagues for 20 pounds but the EPL ? Forget it and thats cheap try going to see Manure..(Man U )match.
    People are losing jobs and and the pound is going down the toilet (now1.49 vs us dollar as opposed to 1.98 a year ago) but if you want to watch the best in the world thats the Market price today
    It's not the regular price for a Chelsea regular game - 500 quid? Your joking right.
    I saw Sunderland vs Arsenal last year for about 30 quid - and at St.James's a few months earlier for Newcastle vs Blackburn ... I was in a box but I saw ticket prices weren't that bad.

I've just found Chelsea vs Man Utd tickets (tasty!) for under 200 quid.

Here's West Ham vs Chelsea - less than 150 quid (still over priced)
    http://www.official-chelsea-tickets....?idproduct=620

Sorry mate but if you paid 500quid - you've been had. I will take a bet on Chelsea not winning the Premiership this year though - but only if you were not born in London or anywhere near the ground

Junior Poster

Hammersmith/ West London we don't care about Premiership thats for the rich north London snobby Arsenal Blokes to worry about.

We want the Champions League trophy. Plus no bet weren't born there but lived for 8 years where I got my Masters from London Business College in Woolwich, best experience I miss the UK everyday. But Miami or Hawaii are the only spots I prefer in the states so at least I got one right.