Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rookie Poster

what i figured out was, and this seemed to work well was orajel. i've only bottomed once, and she was to say the least very very think and long. and it hurt like crazy at first, but she had some orajel and i used just a bit of that like lube basiaclly , and it numbed me just enough to stretch out comfortably. so try that next time and see if that works.

Rookie Poster

*sigh* seems like most people seem to have this reaction. First they're all 'oh, yay, I'm going to be on the bottom' then suddenly it's all 'ouch ouch damnit ouch!' ^.^;

I recomend going and getting a medium sized plug or other toy, and a healthy amount of lube. Silicone lube IS able to be used with a condom, just not Oil based ones, or crisco. Which IS oil.

Most shops sell a thicker lube for anal too, usually labled as such as well.

The key though, is to be able to relax your muscles so you can actually be penetrated without them fighting the area in question being expanded open. This is why you start small then work up from there; gets your body used to it slowly. The head part is also generally hard to get in the first few times, as it's kinda blunt. This is also why most butt toys have a narrow front to them, the beginner ones especially.

The lube is also kinda important after, as it keeps stuff from going from 'oh, fun slidey' to 'ARGH BURN OUCH'. Personally, I seem to have reactions to most types of water based lube, which means I'm stuck with silicone. It's a good type of lube, but it'll eat silicone based toys unless you cover them well with a condom and don't let said lube touch them. But it doesn't wash off or dry out, which makes for fun in that way.

Um. Anyhow. *relurks.*