Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Silver Poster

I think she was in the very first video I saw featuring latino women. I think she really likes other tgirls too.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    The reality might be worse than what you would probably like to hear but without naming specific models (as I don't know) most of them have probably died of Aids. Although many of the TS's in Brazil have became more aware recently, it's still frustrating to see so many more openly having unprotected sex. I'm don't get their mind-set at all on why they'd do that knowing what the chances are but Brazilians in general, seem to like to live young and beautiful. I know of a number of models that members of this site lust/have lusted over who were HIV+ and still working in the industry.
    My attitude on Brazil - admire from afar and if you do go down there BE VERY SAFE.
    Others may have relocated (especially to Europe) or still work in the industry as "pimps/madames" and such. Others may revert back to their male selves.
    seanchai
    The scary part is I hear that condoms have a 30-50% failure rate ionm regards to the HIV virus. Mind you I read that on a HIV conspiracy site that claims it was invented by the government but I don't see why they would lie about that stat. Regradless one shouldn't sleep with someone you suspect has HIV because you think you're safe with a condom.

On the subject at Hand though Fabiola was my fucking shemale crack that got me hooked. OMG. I traced the pictures back to the Joey Silvera movie then found out about his website and a been a shemakle fanatic ever since.

---edit---

During those fiirstr Rogue movies she was so beautiful, I don't know if there's anyone that matches the combination as much as Fabiola around 1998 (damn it's been that long). The later pics are still great but the earlier ones are mind boggling in my opinion just to keep it real.

---edit----

Oh yeah one more thing (I can talk about Fabiola all fucking day), she use to have a website. Anyone remember the URL? I don't know if I have it wrote down anywhere on my pc, if I do it'll probably take a long as time to find it. It's not up anymore but I just remembered the Internet Archives wayback machine. they have caches of seemingly every friggin website ever made and I don't think I ever checked her old site.

Junior Poster

so sexy

Update: Fabiola indeed had a SRS and is now working in Italy. Here's a recent pic, she looks hotter thatn ever...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5percent20intaftyer_425.jpg 
Views:	2156 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	67295  

Professional Poster

Anymore post-op pics??

A stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.

Nope, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by buttolino
    Anymore post-op pics?? :lol:

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

to be fair, that pic does not prove she is post op

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Castor_Troy05
    to be fair, that pic does not prove she is post op

Professional Poster

Default Re: Fabiola Nogueria

Quote Originally Posted by ptyseminole
    I saw her in Joey Silvera's Rogue Shemales I, but I haven't seen anything new from her for a while, any one has pics, vids, etc? I read somewhere that she had migrated from Brazil to Italy...
    I saw her in one of the rouge shemale movies and haven't seen or heard anything from her since? she's totally beautiful.