Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

remember kids girls with boobs as crosseyed as hers are never winners

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by muhmuh
    remember kids girls with boobs as crosseyed as hers are never winners
    Who are talking about? Kelly Shore? Or Madison. A lot of tgirls have that problem. Big deal as long as they have tits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc_0141_744.jpg 
Views:	300 
Size:	136.1 KB 
ID:	217420  

Professional Poster

madison
    her chest looks like a chameleon

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by muhmuh
    madison
    her chest looks like a chameleon
    Well like i said A LOT of TG have this problem, not just Madison. So what's your point? And who is your favorite TG?

Platinum Poster

[quote="keepingitreal470"]
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarissa
    Quote Originally Posted by fitz207
    yeah nothing says "class" like a giant ass tatoo on your thigh, your dick waving in the wind like one of those airplane sock puppets, and clothes fitting so improperly that even street walkers turn their head in disgust

mmm mmm mmm what a class act
    My God Girl!!! That Avatar. I will be thankful everyday for the rest of my life that I did not choose proctology as a profession. That avatar could be made into a horror movie. I know, I know, "butt he has a really nice personality". Ewww
    And you've been a member of this site for over a year and dont have an avatar displaying your pic? Lemme guess. Your soooo hott, you cant post what you look like? But you can say stupid shit about someone else's pic? Hmmmmm Sounds like a man in a wig with a skirt to me. lol[/quote
    I think he or she was referring to Jens avatar.
    Thanks Fitz, I (she) was referring to Jen's avatar. Now to Miss Anger that posted the response to my response, girl(?) I do not need to post my picture. I have a smoking hot boyfriend of 3 years. Why would I share? If I were single then I would be on it girl(?). A little advice, photoshop the tat and thunder thighs. Read the post reply before replying sweetie.
    I do apologize for being wrong about what you said. I could give a fuck about your boyfriend or any of the other shit you had to say. And thats not me in the avatar, its my friend. I'm a man. And she doesnt need to photshop anything. Naturalism works best.
    uh... fag.... that avatar pic IS photoshopped....as evident of the blurred/ pixilated left *hers* thigh

she looks like the Kool-aid man right after he bursts through a wall

'OH YEAH!'
    You havent had enough yet dude? Still determined to continue making an ass out of yourself. She still hasnt responded to anything you've said. YOU'RE THE FOOL. LMAO And to think I thought you might possibly have a little common sense. NOT!! LMAO You're embarassing yourself and its quite pathetic. Continualy hurling insults at someone who doesnt even acknowledge your exsistense. HAHAHAHAHA
    pretty sure i was clear that i wasnt "going for her" or looking for her to argue with.... i was insulting you, your taste in whores, and you, like the lil faggot you are fell right into the trap i wanted.... so muahahahaha for being a stupid douche

as far as googly eyed nips/tits go..... one of my main reasons for not re-doing my breasts is bc im scared of loosing the perfect symetry i have.... i often wonder what the situation is that causes it.... bad dr? botched/rushed job? previous work? girls post-surg habits? etc etc

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blackrob
    SHE LOOKS WAY BETTER THAN YOUR STUPID ASS EVER HAS AND YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS YOUR DICK ISN'T HALF HER SIZE!

Nigga Please! Why would she be jealous of a person that could possibly be mistaken for shamu the whale.You guys keep bringing up her penis size as if that adds to her beauty or should i say lack there of.Face it you guys are a bunch of faggots who like large penises.My god i still cannot believe you guys who even compare that person to jen or kimberly james.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    SHE LOOKS WAY BETTER THAN YOUR STUPID ASS EVER HAS AND YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS YOUR DICK ISN'T HALF HER SIZE!

Nigga Please! Why would she be jealous of a person that could possibly be mistaken for shamu the whale.You guys keep bringing up her penis size as if that adds to her beauty or should i say lack there of.Face it you guys are a bunch of faggots who like large penises.My god i still cannot believe you guys who even compare that person to jen or kimberly james.
    And kimber james has a small penis?? She's a borderline anorexic, why are there more "fags" drooling over her? Because of her dick size.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10_314.jpg 
Views:	270 
Size:	132.6 KB 
ID:	217426   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6_752.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	167.5 KB 
ID:	217427  

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend

Why would she be jealous of a person that could possibly be mistaken for shamu the whale.You guys keep bringing up her penis size as if that adds to her beauty or should i say lack there of.
    LOL. Co-sign. Most of the guys on HA live for one thing....cock.
    And what brought you over to a site named "Hung Angels"? To look at the Post-ops? lol!

Gold Poster

And kimber james has a small penis?? She's a borderline anorexic, why are there more "fags" drooling over her? Because of her dick size.
    I really don't give a shit about her penis or any girls penis for that matter,i think people drool over her is because she is pretty and looks like a real woman.Same thing with jen they both look like women.Not every guy on here thinks because a girl has a big penis she is uber hot.You guys who think a big penis equals hotness are nothing but cock bandits and fags.

Veteran Poster

[quote="tsntx"]
    yeah nothing says "class" like a giant ass tatoo on your thigh, your dick waving in the wind like one of those airplane sock puppets, and clothes fitting so improperly that even street walkers turn their head in disgust

mmm mmm mmm what a class act
    My God Girl!!! That Avatar. I will be thankful everyday for the rest of my life that I did not choose proctology as a profession. That avatar could be made into a horror movie. I know, I know, "butt he has a really nice personality". Ewww
    And you've been a member of this site for over a year and dont have an avatar displaying your pic? Lemme guess. Your soooo hott, you cant post what you look like? But you can say stupid shit about someone else's pic? Hmmmmm Sounds like a man in a wig with a skirt to me. lol[/quote
    I think he or she was referring to Jens avatar.
    Thanks Fitz, I (she) was referring to Jen's avatar. Now to Miss Anger that posted the response to my response, girl(?) I do not need to post my picture. I have a smoking hot boyfriend of 3 years. Why would I share? If I were single then I would be on it girl(?). A little advice, photoshop the tat and thunder thighs. Read the post reply before replying sweetie.
    I do apologize for being wrong about what you said. I could give a fuck about your boyfriend or any of the other shit you had to say. And thats not me in the avatar, its my friend. I'm a man. And she doesnt need to photshop anything. Naturalism works best.
    uh... fag.... that avatar pic IS photoshopped....as evident of the blurred/ pixilated left *hers* thigh

she looks like the Kool-aid man right after he bursts through a wall

'OH YEAH!'
    You havent had enough yet dude? Still determined to continue making an ass out of yourself. She still hasnt responded to anything you've said. YOU'RE THE FOOL. LMAO And to think I thought you might possibly have a little common sense. NOT!! LMAO You're embarassing yourself and its quite pathetic. Continualy hurling insults at someone who doesnt even acknowledge your exsistense. HAHAHAHAHA
    pretty sure i was clear that i wasnt "going for her" or looking for her to argue with.... i was insulting you, your taste in whores, and you, like the lil faggot you are fell right into the trap i wanted.... so muahahahaha for being a stupid douche

as far as googly eyed nips/tits go..... one of my main reasons for not re-doing my breasts is bc im scared of loosing the perfect symetry i have.... i often wonder what the situation is that causes it.... bad dr? botched/rushed job? previous work? girls post-surg habits? etc etc
    Oh no, stop lying to yourself and others. You really want her to respond. THATS THE SO-CALLED TRAP JACKASS. She and I both know it. You want her to respond to you so that you and all the ass kissing cock chasers that worship you can try to make her look bad. YOU LOSE, SHE WINS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm a lot smarter than you will ever be dude. YOU A FUCKING DRAMA QUEEN. QUEENS WANT TO ARGUE WITH OTHER QUEENS. AND YOUR A SOUR FUCKIN QUEEN CAUSE YOU'RE NOT GETTING WHAT YOU WANT. AWWWWWWWWW LMAO Going after me doesnt get you anything but the usual shoeflies that always come to defend you. Thats why you want her to respond so you can have a larger audience. LOL IT AINT HAPPENING IDIOT!! Told you I was smarter than you. And she is too. LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAPPY HOLIDAYS YOU FUCKING MAN!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!